Cannarado Genetics

mjw42

Pretty good Rado sale at gloseedbank.com

Cannarado Genetics-
Biscotti sundae crosses
Buy 1 pack for $80
Buy 2 packs for $150
Each pack you buy also comes with a free pack of a randomly chosen Frozen Margy cross from Cannarado Genetics!

Cannarado Genetics-
Buy 3 packs for $100
Buy 5 packs for $150
(you can mix and match as long as all strains are on the list below)
Sundae Sunset
Banana Sundae
Sundae Float
Back to Cookies
Weed Nap
Nila Wafer
Sweetbread
Peanut Sundae
Kitchen Sink
Cookie Dough Sundae

Cannarado Genetics-

Buy 6 packs for $135
(you can mix and match as long as all strains are on the list below)
Affy Taffy
Sour Sundae
Dubble Sundae
Apple Sundae
TriFi Sundae
Sundae Struedel

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Roasted garlic margy is a great strain so far. All 8 I've grown have been stellar with first two being males which I culled. These 6 are real nice squat, great root mass and side branching. Will transplant into 4" cubes give them a few days and flip them. Get clones kill males, might collect pollen off best male.
20191122_205308.jpg20191122_205318.jpg20191122_204853.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
How you liking those grow blocks? Going to be running grodan blocks when i switch over to a floroflex system here in about a month.
I've ran rock wool for over a decade so it's all the same to me but I like the ease the blocks provide. Easy to shove a bunch in a small space and run a quick pheno hunt. I had planned on put those in 4" cubes but no shops around here have any. 1 store was supposed to have some in but the order never arrived. So into coco they'll go.

If you run rock wool just stick with a standard hydroponic fertilizer and water till run off is easiest route but you can dial in the water needs to use much less water than drain to waste.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
If you run rock wool just stick with a standard hydroponic fertilizer and water till run off is easiest route but you can dial in the water needs to use much less water than drain to waste.
Plan on running rock wool but with a floroflex drip system, Going to shoot for 3 feedings a day with a small amount of runoff starting at the 2nd feeding. Then let them dry out some overnight when the lights are off.

Does this sound about right? ive run dwc before but never any type of drip irrigation so still learning what method produces the best results.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Plan on running rock wool but with a floroflex drip system, Going to shoot for 3 feedings a day with a small amount of runoff starting at the 2nd feeding. Then let them dry out some overnight when the lights are off.

Does this sound about right? ive run dwc before but never any type of drip irrigation so still learning what method produces the best results.
It's hard to plan a watering schedule ahead of time because it's all about how the plants are consuming water/nutrients.

I'd suggest when you set it up let the lines flood cubes till runoff and time how long it takes for cubes to get real light, not till plants droop but close as you can, then flood till run off again and repeat that a couple times. That way you have a good idea of how plants are drinking.

At first you probably only need to water once a day until roots really develop and the go up in feedings as plants grow and take in more nutrients and water. Maybe water once a day for first week or 2, the a couple times a day until plants really start blowing up.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
It's hard to plan a watering schedule ahead of time because it's all about how the plants are consuming water/nutrients.

I'd suggest when you set it up let the lines flood cubes till runoff and time how long it takes for cubes to get real light, not till plants droop but close as you can, then flood till run off again and repeat that a couple times. That way you have a good idea of how plants are drinking.

At first you probably only need to water once a day until roots really develop and the go up in feedings as plants grow and take in more nutrients and water. Maybe water once a day for first week or 2, the a couple times a day until plants really start blowing up.
Yea thats what i was thinking. set everything up a head of time, and then take a certain amount say 100ml per shot for 10 secs and see how much water is retained in each block after the feeding. then adjusting up or down as needed.

Running the Purple Punch x LaConfidential cross from symbiotic right now and she loves higher ppms. anywhere between 15-1700 is the sweet spot at the height of flowering. Also super Cal/Mag hungry plant. 1 feeding without it and she starts to yellow up.

in your experience does rockwool hold water good or does it seem to go dry pretty fast?

I appreciate the insight, deff think ill go this route letting them build up a bigger root structure before implementing multiple feedings a day

with 1 feeding a day when their smaller, do u recommend watering until runoff or just trying to soak the block?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yea thats what i was thinking. set everything up a head of time, and then take a certain amount say 100ml per shot for 10 secs and see how much water is retained in each block after the feeding. then adjusting up or down as needed.

Running the Purple Punch x LaConfidential cross from symbiotic right now and she loves higher ppms. anywhere between 15-1700 is the sweet spot at the height of flowering. Also super Cal/Mag hungry plant. 1 feeding without it and she starts to yellow up.

in your experience does rockwool hold water good or does it seem to go dry pretty fast?

I appreciate the insight, deff think ill go this route letting them build up a bigger root structure before implementing multiple feedings a day

with 1 feeding a day when their smaller, do u recommend watering until runoff or just trying to soak the block?
I like to water till run off so it brings in fresh oxygen and pushes out old water.