Cannarado Genetics

Jtgreen

@Jtgreen 1 of my favorrites! Looks like it came out fantastic. great job!

you can tell its super sticky from the pic. Always feels almost like velvet as you rip pieces off. Hows the smell?> Had a batch last year that smelled and tasted like straight confetti cake.
what’s impressed me the most with the cake is how the Frosty sticky doesnt disappear over time and Every bud top to bottom

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just ordered Grapeology - Grape Skunk x Grape Pie. Neptune was doing 25% sitewide.
I wonder what grape skunk?

Next generation seeds used to carry grape skunk, grapefruit x skunk, I grew it once and it was nice. The grape god I grew was a better pheno for me though.

Just wonder if that's the same grape skunk or if it's another.

Either way sounds like a great cross, kudos.

GCG

Dinosaur
I wonder what grape skunk?

Next generation seeds used to carry grape skunk, grapefruit x skunk, I grew it once and it was nice. The grape god I grew was a better pheno for me though.

Just wonder if that's the same grape skunk or if it's another.

Either way sounds like a great cross, kudos.
Im going to reach out and see what they can tell me about the Grape Skunk. Looking online it seems the Grape Skunk floating around in Colorado is Grapefruit, Blueberry and Super Skunk. But see it listed without the Blueberry mentioned as well.
Good sale I couldn't resist. I have lots of skunk crosses to hunt. Hopefully I find a good stinky one. Either way will be fun looking. Happy New Year brother.

Oracle Family Farms

Random rado strains fuzzy Pie, Peanutbutter Biscotti Sundae, Vineyard Select, and Sugar rush before chop

Attachments

Oracle Family Farms

3/3 popped on the Marmalade are in solo’s, 3/3 Terp Town popped and are also in solo’s. I’m using Buildasoil’s seeding mix this time around. I do trust my soil building skillz but the marmalade is so fn special to me I’m giving them the very best I can!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Live rosin....does that mean you pressed it green? (Live resin i believe is flash frozen and then butane stripped).

Rosin from fresh buds....in the dryer for 3 to 4 days...now that is terpy gold baby...If i forget i smoke the buds or make hash. But that first press of fresh buds is as close to live resin I have ever smoked.

I can tell. It is like a fire allergy in the nostrils of TERPS !!!!

Pine- Lime- Lemon- Tennis Shoes- Garlic and every other terp fire in the hole !!

And it is heat and pressure. As much as I want to save all of those fine wedding dub buds...I must do at least a jar of rosin :D Wedding Cake X A-dub....well that is the shit I would imagine. in 2 weeks i wont imagine anymore.