Cannarado Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

They were $150 a pack. I think the fabled Hype Train made a stop along the way in HT or some shit....

Never did hear how the guy from Phinest left the rock. Either way....I'd go elsewhere unless you find someone with a kind heart willing to part with some clones... I hope all is well @SCJedi ....

SCJedi

Synergist
They were $150 a pack. I think the fabled Hype Train made a stop along the way in HT or some shit....

Never did hear how the guy from Phinest left the rock. Either way....I'd go elsewhere unless you find someone with a kind heart willing to part with some clones... I hope all is well @SCJedi ....
Correct, most people don't know what happened to Jai but most people also don't know that he was born into and was part of a large Maharishi cult from Fairfield, Iowa where his dad is a well-known politician. Either way, to each their own.

Correct, they were $150 just like all of the other Phinest seeds were. Now there is a re-stock and everyone is going nuts? Phinest better hope that clones don't fall into the wrong hands of a mass propagating, tissue culture nut like me. Cheap Strainly clones for everyone!! (I kid)

I don't live far from where their facility is in Yolo County. I reached out to Jai and his crew several times as part of my MBA thesis with no interest on their part in calling or messaging me back. Sometimes things to get too big and do it to fast for a young person to handle.

I am enamored with what he was able to pull off with GCI and Phinest. Good on him for living hard and dying young.

Certainly the hype on that one. Looked into them about a year ago when I got back into growing/buying seeds. Waited it out and am glad I did after sticky’s luck popping their seeds. They looked as if they were going to do a lot with tissue culture and was sad to hear of his passing as I looked forward to their companies future.

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
Which ones have you not had success with? Or didn’t enjoy?
I have only had one pheno of Kitchen Sink that wasn't that great and was really short with small buds but the two Nila Wafers, one Kitchen Sink and one Scampi (that I should have cloned) have been excellent. So good that I have not popped any other seeds yet as I keep running the Nila Wafers and the Kitchen Sink.