Cannarado Genetics

BrewerT

Whazzup CP Community! This is my 4th cycle of cannarado gear. Did a Subcool/Karma+ Rado breeding project that I plan on testing this cycle as well. Lined up on Deck we have

Cannarado

20 Daily Grape
12X Thin Mint Cookies X Doho ( dubbed Terp Titties here )
6X Pyxy Styx X Doho

Searching DG for another male or two to select . Doho hybrids searching the pheno gene pool . Kept 2 pheno's of the Pyxy Styx X Doho that are fruity gas bombs from previous grow.

BrewerT

6X--Daily Prayer--( Daily Grape X Jesus OG )
6X-- Handle Barz--( (Terp Titties X Biker Kush)
12X-- Hot Hands-- ( Thin Mint Cookies X Doho) X Jinx's 9# Hammer
6X-- YEET -- ( Thin Mint Cookies X Doho) X Karma's White OG

Split between two rooms. All beaners are in for a 24hr swim then into Soil and under a array of Cree CXb3590 Cobs for now. Thats all for now. Will update when I have germination rates. Thanks family~

BrewerT

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Should be some delicious options there. I’m not messing around with that site though during the drop. I’ll maybe take a peak and see if there’s a few funk ones to grab that I don’t have already like the Legend OG.

This came in the mail today...
View attachment 25296
Damn you really got hooked up with the freebies huh? I fucking LOVE fatso dude good choice on that pack. I want the straight up fatso again and he’s only offering crosses right now. I’ve seen a couple packs of fatso for $500+ lol

Damn you really got hooked up with the freebies huh? I fucking LOVE fatso dude good choice on that pack. I want the straight up fatso again and he’s only offering crosses right now. I’ve seen a couple packs of fatso for $500+ lol
Lots of different orders for the freebies. Usually are a few unless it’s a big order. They make it worthwhile that I don’t go through the seed banks. I saw Fatso on Strainly for that...maybe I’ll find a nice leaner.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Lots of different orders for the freebies. Usually are a few unless it’s a big order. They make it worthwhile that I don’t go through the seed banks. I saw Fatso on Strainly for that...maybe I’ll find a nice leaner.
Gotcha. Thought all those freebies were for that one pack haha 😂
Hell yea man I hope you do find a fatso leaner. If you decide to make f2’s I’ll make it worth your while to shoot some my way lol 🙏🤘

Gotcha. Thought all those freebies were for that one pack haha 😂
Hell yea man I hope you do find a fatso leaner. If you decide to make f2’s I’ll make it worth your while to shoot some my way lol 🙏🤘
They actually were along with a free pack of Candy Margy, same ones being handed out for the biscotti purchases. There was a snafu with the mail and a problem with usps. It happened twice, and my first order was quite large. This order was just this pack, but because it happened again they hooked it up.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
They actually were along with a free pack of Candy Margy, same ones being handed out for the biscotti purchases. There was a snafu with the mail and a problem with usps. It happened twice, and my first order was quite large. This order was just this pack, but because it happened again they hooked it up.
Oh shit gotcha lol that sucks about the mail thing but kinda worth it in the end. That’s cool man.

D

Deleted member 60

Damn... he sure hit a lot of selections with that DoHo. Some of those are new to me. I've been slacking on seed purchases lately. Sure not gonna try to keep up with you though @ChronicWonders ...LOL. Crazy shit about UPS and the misplaced orders. You sharin freebies and shit with the UPS driver..er what? LOFL...

Sent rado a few Fuzzy Pie pics and got a nice note back. I'ma gonna get on that tester list yet.... heehee. If pics of that one doesn't do it....nothin' will. Put me in coach.....I'm ready to play.

Not a reg guy so I'm passing on the rado Biscotti drop. Gotta wonder what he's lookin at next......
Anybody smoked that biscotti cut? Is it much different than all the other (hyped) stuff...like B Cake..Wedding Cake...blah blah blah?

Still really enjoying this Cherry Fucker. It has an almost Bubba taste on the backside...kinda earthy....kind of mothball or spicy thing goin on. Not "Jolly Rancher" straight up cherry...but a nice mix of stuff for sure.

Good luck snagging what ya want on those Biscottis guys.........

Indeed, he pretty much took every non-signature strain and hit it with that DoHo.

Being in an unfriendly state gives me an incentive to stash genetics so that I can provide myself with the boutique cannabis I’m accustomed to.

That being said I have not had the pleasure of trying Biscotti. Soon though...