Cannarado Genetics

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Anybody on rado’s Newsletter? He’s having a fat bday sale tomorrow and promo code comes in the newsletter but I haven’t gotten it yet. Wondering if anyone else has gotten it?
Not yet, likely to drop tomorrow for those Colada. You haven’t missed anything, but I wasn’t expecting much besides those limited packs. Hopefully I’m wrong.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Not yet, likely to drop tomorrow for those Colada. You haven’t missed anything, but I wasn’t expecting much besides those limited packs. Hopefully I’m wrong.
if you get on the mailing list. you should receive coupon code for rado's bday sale tomorrow. Sunday Driver crosses being released. ive never tried any of his crosses but @lakegrow sure is making me want to

D

Deleted member 60

You on the "special" list 'er what my friend? I don;t see this info anywhere...LOL.

And....like I really >need< more seeds? Fuckin A. What I need is a market...LOL. That or make a mattress out of the stuff...or one of them fibreweed vans like Cheech and Chong had. Shit the bed....

D

Deleted member 60

I didn't get no email....supposedly on the list. Maybe the wife intercepted it? LOFL.....

Better check spam.... he ain't spam...but you know how these fuckin boxes are...

Edit: Yup...Spam folder. Might play a bit....but some of the stuff I was interested is excluded from the sale so dunno. Is a pretty hard deal to pass up though....needing seeds as badly as I do...

Last edited by a moderator: