Cannarado Genetics

I really don’t need anymore seeds but I had to grab that pack. I don’t have a crazy amount of interest in much else on his site right now. I think he does this every year. At least last year he did. By next year he’ll have new stuff and I’ll need more seeds lol.
I didn’t mean it as in never again another sale, but can’t place multiple orders. To me, they’re like Pokémon...gotta catch em all.

D

Deleted member 60

Spent the afternoon watering/tending my outdoor plants.....and just lookin at those made me realize I have enough SD/Grape Pie crosses and other 'rado gear right now. A great deal, for sure...but I think I'll wait til something really turns my head to buy anything else...'rado or otherwise.

Spondylo Grow

Really Active Member
Hard to pass up a 50% off sale. I grabbed Margaritos, Daily Cream, Cookie Dough Sundae and Sticky Sundae.

I have 2 Nila Wafer seedlings up and going right now, too. Don't think I mentioned that here yet. One was quick out the gate, the other dragged behind a little, but both seem to be fine now.

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
Like most others here I also have enough seeds to last my lifetime but could not resist the sale. Ended up with Blueberry Sundae and Slap N Tickle to go along with all of the rest of Rado gear I have.

I tried to sign up for his news letter and the email addy wouldn't work. I was looking at his drop Friday on SHN and had a pack in my cart and decided I had enough seeds and these broad mites are more important right now. So I bought more shit for their treatment.
Probably money well spent if you didn’t need more beans. Better to get that taken care of and under control.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Probably money well spent if you didn’t need more beans. Better to get that taken care of and under control.
I fall off the seed wagon every now and then. LED wagon too. lol
It was my fault for not being prepared, put me in "panic" mode.
I'll be ok,
Done root drenches and miticide soaps.
Neem oil to fuck their breeding offspring up of the survivors.
DE adds to killing them.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well here is some apple sundae, these were freebies from Rado on an order awhile ago i believe since i usually don't buy apple strains banana yes apple usually not. Anyway they are well worth buying. Large plant with large tight stinky buds with a structure that if not moved stood up with no support. Very Few small nugs even at the bottom and FROSTY all the way down. 8 weeks and done. Burned her tips a bit by upping our UV time but solved that.

apple sundae 1.jpg

apple sundae 2.jpg

apple sundae.jpg
All trimmed up.
apple sundae 4.jpg

Dubble sundae next

Blaze

Really Active Member
Well here is some apple sundae, these were freebies from Rado on an order awhile ago i believe since i usually don't buy apple strains banana yes apple usually not. Anyway they are well worth buying. Large plant with large tight stinky buds with a structure that if not moved stood up with no support. Very Few small nugs even at the bottom and FROSTY all the way down. 8 weeks and done. Burned her tips a bit by upping our UV time but solved that.

View attachment 14297

View attachment 14298

View attachment 14299
All trimmed up.
View attachment 14300

Dubble sundae next
Wow bro shes a beautiful beast🤙🏾