Cannarado Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Cherry Fucker - 62 days. Will come down in the next few. Just haven't had the time! Definitely darkened up a bit over the last few days in the 45F AM temps. Not the Jolly Rancher cherry I hoped for...more of a cherry dank.... slightly menthol/chem/astringent kinda thing. Yield is off the hook on both plants. Will be fun to go through these and see what else shows up. Will also be interesting to see if the smell stays the same during the dry/cure.

DSCN1222.JPG

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
@ Tman42
What type of leds are you using ?
Looking very nice frost machine's stacking well 😎
My LED was built by whytewidow and has the following
"
First up @Tman42 light

1920 Watt Monster

60 strips. Mixed spectrum. 2700k, 3500k, 5000k strips. It will have 7,616 diodes total. 4 drivers. And will can be expanded up to 2,880w using the same amount of strips. By just adding two extra drivers. These diodes are gonna be driven extremely soft. For the best efficiency. So soft in fact adding the two extra drivers and pushing it to 2880w it will still be very efficient. Using legit heatsinks. Full wifi control from his phone at all times. No matter where hes at. As long as his phone has service or connected to a wifi network somewhere. Along with a few extra goodies that I havent told him about yet. "

It has been an awesome light so far and I can't wait to finish an entire run with it.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
"
First up @Tman42 light

1920 Watt Monster

60 strips. Mixed spectrum. 2700k, 3500k, 5000k strips. It will have 7,616 diodes total. 4 drivers. And will can be expanded up to 2,880w using the same amount of strips. By just adding two extra drivers. These diodes are gonna be driven extremely soft. For the best efficiency. So soft in fact adding the two extra drivers and pushing it to 2880w it will still be very efficient. Using legit heatsinks. Full wifi control from his phone at all times. No matter where hes at. As long as his phone has service or connected to a wifi network somewhere. Along with a few extra goodies that I havent told him about yet. "

It has been an awesome light so far and I can't wait to finish an entire run with it.
Nice set up you have there.
With the wifi can you do like
sun up sun down setting?
Gradually brightening when turning on then dimming down till off .
All so have a setting for timer like
18/6 veg 12hr bloom
Maybe do away with plug in timers altogether.

Nice to be in control TROUGH phone tho😎

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
"
First up @Tman42 light

1920 Watt Monster

Happy You got Yours and didn't get fucked over for being supportive of someone else whose Dark Sith name I shall not repeat , sorry but that Whyte fucker can suck the sweat from my taint after putting it to a 20 dollar hooker, at the end it worked out and I got a great light from my Bro Jesse.

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
Nice set up you have there.
With the wifi can you do like
sun up sun down setting?
Gradually brightening when turning on then dimming down till off .
All so have a setting for timer like
18/6 veg 12hr bloom
Maybe do away with plug in timers altogether.

Nice to be in control TROUGH phone tho😎
No dimmer or sun up/down settings but yes built in timer controlled by my phone.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I got Gelato Sundae and Banana Sundae from them

also got a few Exotic packs

cant beat paying $85 for packs other banks are selling for $150
I bought some clearwater , compound, and some humbolt this weekend. I bought the cannarado last thursday and tracking says here tomorrow so can't complain about shipping.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Anyone run the roasted garlic margy. I had a couple but didn't end up finishing them for various reasons. Just wondering how the flowers turned out on that one.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
We grew grape dog a couple of months ago and I really liked the smoke so grew another. The last one leaned heavily towards the chemdog in smell but this one is all about the grapes with the chem coming in late but all fruit upfront.

A couple of picts when we took her down today

grape dog N.jpg

grape dog N1.jpg

grape dog N2.jpg