Briscos Bargain Beans

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Truly enjoyed viewing the excellent work.

It's been exactly a month since my last pics. Susie diamond has been bushing out very well. Not a ton of vertical growth. Yesterday I staked aome of the front stems to allow more light to the inside of tge plant.View attachment 66145

This is the first orgi plant. The diameter of the canopy is maybe about 6 feet tall. The plant to the right is competing for light with her. Not much else I can do for her in terms of cropping or staking. Will just let her cruse until flower.View attachment 66146

Here is the orgi plant I gave to my house mate. She is almost 6 feet now. Haven't been paying a ton of attention to her because I gave her to a house mate.View attachment 66147

I took a quick 3 minute video of all 3 plants because it's getting tough to convey the size of the plants through photos alone. Here's the unlisted link

Next update should be in about 2 weeks. PEACE 🤙🏼

chronicat

Hello everyone,

I am running some Brisco Gear here: Dosidope and Citrus blast. I'll try to get some pics up later.

I'd like to take a moment to comment on the Citrus blast. I am at about 4.5 weeks into flower and all that I can say is that this thing is a beast. I'm running it in a home built aeroponic unit so I unfortunately can't move plants around. I hope to build new devices in the future to alleviate that problem. It is basically one major bush that I just can't tie down enough. It numerous bud sites and so far looks very promising. I may have a real winner here on my hands.

Does anyone know what the estimated flower time for citrus blast?

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Hello everyone,

I am running some Brisco Gear here: Dosidope and Citrus blast. I'll try to get some pics up later.

I'd like to take a moment to comment on the Citrus blast. I am at about 4.5 weeks into flower and all that I can say is that this thing is a beast. I'm running it in a home built aeroponic unit so I unfortunately can't move plants around. I hope to build new devices in the future to alleviate that problem. It is basically one major bush that I just can't tie down enough. It numerous bud sites and so far looks very promising. I may have a real winner here on my hands.

Does anyone know what the estimated flower time for citrus blast?
Hola, amigo, and welcome to the site. Thanks for supporting DCSE and Brisco's beans.

Citrus Blast was made by hitting Sweet Dixie [ GLO's Orange Fruit Snax x Orgi] with Useful's Bag of Oranges. All of those ingredients finished low to mid 60s after flip, so the same should be true of CB. Would love to see your pics.

I'm extremely interested in your experience with Pete's Dosidope, as well. That was a once only cross that sold out quickly and I've yet to see any reports on. The ingredients are Pete Hutter;s Stash [ IHG Dolato x GPS Copper Chem] x Honest Genetics' Dosidos BX, so I expect some bombdiggity buds from that one.

chronicat

Thanks Amos. I appreciate that. I really do like DCSE quite a bit so its really nice to hear from you. The customer service is excellent and speedy. It really has become my favorite seed bank. I'll be happy to keep you up to date on dosidope. I can tell so far the buds are a lot smaller than the citrus blast. However, citrus blast really filled up the room and is eating a lot of the light which may have something to do with that. The last time I grew any type of cookie was DNA's GSC. The buds were very small, but ridiculously potent. If dosidope turns out similar, I will be very pleased. It will be head stash only for me and my girlfriend. I also took some clones which hopefully make it so I can really give it a chance and dial it in.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The last time I grew any type of cookie was DNA's GSC. The buds were very small, but ridiculously potent. If dosidope turns out similar, I will be very pleased.
Cookies are generally small, but rock hard buds, so weight isn't that much off a normal yielder, but that's where the Copper Chem in the Pete Hutter's Stash could help if you find a CC leaner. Personally, I'd rather get a solid cookie expression, as I totally dig the quality smoke.

TitoM

Super Active Member
Just stopping by for a quick update on my girls
Purple banana cake #1 n #2 didn't stretch much but r the first ones to start flowering 20200815_132951.jpg20200815_132909.jpg
Southern orange stretch more and looks to be a week behind. Oh and she doesn't like the heat! Sucks cuz we just started a heat wave. I'll be watering every day!20200815_133031.jpg20200815_131901.jpg