Briscos Bargain Beans

TitoM

Super Active Member
First time grower/poster. Been reading about some good genetics and afordable beans to make my first grow attempt. These look to fit the bill, however I'm slightly lost on effects of what's available. I'm looking for something good for insomnia and one that's a good daytime/ social anxiety. It seems as if cobs copper candy and Topanga banana would fit the bill for evenings.

Any recommendation on a daytime offering? Also interested in effects of the southern orange.

I appreciate anyone taking some time to detail these for me a bit
I grew out 2 Southern oranges and got two different plants one short n one tall. they're very tasty buds and it's actually my daytime smoke it's more of a celebral higher than the body high if you searched in this thread you'll see some pictures I posted up.fyi the tall one is my favorite of the two great orange candy smell that carries over to the smoke.

20200506_132717.jpg
First pic is the susie diamond. I started her with a few others from seed un small 16 oz containers. Forgot to water for maybe 3 days and every plant shriveled up and died but her. She's lagging behind the other plants I started, but it's my fault. Now shes growing faster despite my inattentive and poor care in the early weeks. Only Susie was strong enough to survive not being watered for 3-4 days while the other 11 seedlings died so I'm definitely not counting Susie out.
20200506_140650.jpg
This is the Orgi F2 plant. I started her about a month after susie diamond, but the sould mix I gave her plus the lack of stress allowed her and the rest of her peers to grow more robustly. I have topped Orgi and pruned all the lower nodes except the top two and the two directly below them

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Hey all, I am just now trying to order two packs from DCSE, Sweet Banana Sundae and Double Banana Dub....seem like fire!
Do they not take credit cards anymore?
Real Bummer if they dont ......., waiting for a response from them and thought I would ask hurr. :] but I havent ordered since 2018. 😃

These were going to be my first Brisco packs, thanks all!

Edit: looks like I just got in a hurry and didnt read, Problem solved. Look forward to these packs!

Here is suzie diamond. This was taken may 27th. Since then I've added a tomato cage to force the lower nodes to grow outwards. I don't plant on doing a ton of croping to her20200527_133020.jpg

Here is one of the Orgi F1s. Taken may 27th. I'm really happy with how vigorous both orgi F1s have been growing. Since i took this pic, the stress from the tomato cage has partially snapped the main stem down the middle which has caused main stem to grow very thick and boosted the overall growth20200527_133041 (1).jpg

Here is the second orgi. This was taken june 1st. I plucked the lowest two nodes, but have since donated her to a housemate who enjoys weed but doesn't have a ton of time to invest in actively growing. This orgi is very vigorous as well and is the tallest plant so far. She's not in as ideal of a spot for light as the other plants, but I'm very happy with her growth. This plant will likely go uncroped for the rest of the season20200530_100148.jpg

Will probably post updated pics a week from now. All the plants in my garden have really kicked into overdrive after a week of heavy rain and me adding homemade compost directly on top of all of the root zones

Hey everyone. July is almost here. Just wanted to show how my plants are doing.

First pic is of Susie Diamond. She is doing well. Haven't cropped or under shucked at all. Just put the wire fencing around her right before snapping this pic. She is doing better than expected and has bushing out. The lower branches are long and still somewhat flexible. Besides pulling the branches tbrough the cage, I will let her be.
20200627_093822_capture.jpg

This second pic is of Orgi F2. This is the one i donated to my housemate. My housemate hasn't had time to do any maintenance to this plant. I reccomended they just let her be. This is the tallest plant of the garden. She has started to bush out and vertical growth seems to have slowed somewhat. The top node has divided it energy into multiple even sized branches as yiu can see20200627_093929_capture.jpg

The third photo is of my orgi F2 plant. I have been heavily pruning and cropping this plant every 3 weeks or so. This photo was taken after heavily pruning the inside of the cannopy and pulling the main stems through the cage. This plant is in a good location for light and is one of the top two biggest plants in the garden this year. The diameter of the cage is about 3 feet and I fully expect her to outproduce the other orgi plant.
20200627_093903_capture(0).jpg

I'll update you guys on my garden in another 2-4 weeks . Peace 🤙🏼

It's been exactly a month since my last pics. Susie diamond has been bushing out very well. Not a ton of vertical growth. Yesterday I staked aome of the front stems to allow more light to the inside of tge plant.20200728_202823.jpg

This is the first orgi plant. The diameter of the canopy is maybe about 6 feet tall. The plant to the right is competing for light with her. Not much else I can do for her in terms of cropping or staking. Will just let her cruse until flower.20200728_202904.jpg

Here is the orgi plant I gave to my house mate. She is almost 6 feet now. Haven't been paying a ton of attention to her because I gave her to a house mate.20200728_202928.jpg

I took a quick 3 minute video of all 3 plants because it's getting tough to convey the size of the plants through photos alone. Here's the unlisted link

Next update should be in about 2 weeks. PEACE 🤙🏼