Briscos Bargain Beans

Hey it's been a couple weeks. It's almost time for the plants to start flowering. All 3 plants are showing pistils, but not have really started to flower yet.

This is the susie diamond plant. Very busy growth and is growing maybe 1 inch per day. Btw what are the terpenes and flavors on this? I'm not quite sure what to wxpect, because the listing on DC seed exchange didn't really mention what taste to expect.20200821_175723.jpg
20200821_175736.jpg
20200821_164413.jpg

This is my Orgi F2 plant. The plant to the right of her is competing with her so she hasn't been able to bush out to that side. This plant has had beautiful purple stems throught the grow, but I'm fairly sure it's not a deficiency. The plant directly to the right of the Orgi F2 was planted there more as an afterthought with no real plants to crop, but it started getting too tall and close to the orgif2 so I tried to pull it back a bit. It's not as bushy so it's been able to quickly gain height and steal some of the Orgi F2's intended grow space
20200821_173828.jpg
20200821_175753.jpg
20200821_164532.jpg

This is the orgi f2 that I gave to my housemate. I chopped the lowest 6-8 branches because my housemate said they were interested in that but hadnt been able to make time to do it. It's probably for the best because this patch of land doesn't get as much direct sunlight. This orgi plant doesn't have purple stems like the other one. It's gained some noticable vertical height since I undercropped her
20200821_175808.jpg

Here's a 2 minute unlisted video of me quickly talking about the height and width of each of the plants. Also showing off the stems for the first time.

Im excited to be so close to flower. I can't wait till I start smelling those delicious terps! 😝

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Hey it's been a couple weeks. It's almost time for the plants to start flowering. All 3 plants are showing pistils, but not have really started to flower yet.

This is the susie diamond plant. Very busy growth and is growing maybe 1 inch per day. Btw what are the terpenes and flavors on this? I'm not quite sure what to wxpect, because the listing on DC seed exchange didn't really mention what taste to expect.
That's a gorgeous grow, amigo, doing her namesake justice. Susie was made with the original drop of Fireballs at Breeders Boutique and Jelly Pie from GPS. Both those have a strong dose of cherry in their lineage. Jelly Pie is the one GPS strain that most likely shows mom flavors instead of being dominated by Stardawg. Here's links to both strain descriptions. I'm really lloking forward to seeing how this garden finishes; the YT clip is XXXtremely cool, - A O

That's a gorgeous grow, amigo, doing her namesake justice. Susie was made with the original drop of Fireballs at Breeders Boutique and Jelly Pie from GPS. Both those have a strong dose of cherry in their lineage. Jelly Pie is the one GPS strain that most likely shows mom flavors instead of being dominated by Stardawg. Here's links to both strain descriptions. I'm really lloking forward to seeing how this garden finishes; the YT clip is XXXtremely cool, - A O

Thanks for the links! I big part of why I chose Susie is her lineage. When I saw kush, cherry, along jelly mentioned, my mouth started watering. When deciding what seeds to run, flavor & terpene profile is the most important for me. Potency is a very close second. And bud structure is a close third (mainly because I trim all this by hand!). The delicious flavors along with the beautiful spear-like cola shown in the listing was enough to sell me. Just wanted to double check with you guys because I never know quite how multiple strains will combine, which traits will dominate, or which phenotypes might emerge

I appreciate all the support and positivity! I really enjoy connecting with like-minded cannabis lovers. From now till late October / early November is my favorite time of the year. I'm in the garden everyday just checking up on the girls! I'll continue to update everyone on the progress throughout the rest of the grow, harvest, drying and curing. I definitely want to do right by Brisco and atone of my early mistreatment of Susie.... (Started her and 11 other seeds in red solo cups. One month in, I forgot to water for a couple days, and every seedling, but Susie died from dehydration... ) She's definitely a special girl. Can't wait to report on her terps and progress in a couple weeks.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
When those new beans gonna drop
@Amos Otis
@Whip Eurass
one of you knows
Planing something special or waiting for black friday?
I'm doing germ tests. They're fresh, so I'm not getting the pop % I'd like just yet.

The other thing, is including free seeds with the regs. The two in stock at DCSE both have Citrus Blast 5 packs, and I have no more. The next reg drop will have a couple free fem Cob's Candy, and I don't want to get Paul in a situation where the free add ons become a PIA for him - people already have one and wanting the other - the Southern Orange listing there says there are copper raspberrys attached and those were replaced with CB on the second drop of those. Which leads me to a question:

How valuable are add ons to you when you consider making a seed buy?

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm doing germ tests. They're fresh, so I'm not getting the pop % I'd like just yet.

The other thing, is including free seeds with the regs. The two in stock at DCSE both have Citrus Blast 5 packs, and I have no more. The next reg drop will have a couple free fem Cob's Candy, and I don't want to get Paul in a situation where the free add ons become a PIA for him - people already have one and wanting the other - the Southern Orange listing there says there are copper raspberrys attached and those were replaced with CB on the second drop of those. Which leads me to a question:

It should be just that, a bonus. To even tell them what is is nice some don’t ;)

Appreciate you keep up the good work for the people!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Freebies are like the secret card in a pack of cards.

Greenpoint was the first seedbank i used that did not give freebies. That being said how many freebies have i actually grown?

It never stopped me from getting Greenpoint gear. IF the gear is what you want the freebies are just fluff.

I have been sitting on a pack of that jelly pie..Im nuts for the grapes.

Freebies are like the secret card in a pack of cards.

Greenpoint was the first seedbank i used that did not give freebies. That being said how many freebies have i actually grown?

It never stopped me from getting Greenpoint gear. IF the gear is what you want the freebies are just fluff.

I have been sitting on a pack of that jelly pie..Im nuts for the grapes.
I usually throw em in as extras in a trade....makes you look awesome hahaha

Freebie seeds are definitely valuable IMO. It depends what the freebie is, but for people like me who don't have a ton of cash to spend on seeds, it's definitely a nice addition. The one thing I don't care for is unmarked strains. I got a freebie pack of unlabeled seeds from green rebel farms in my last order from DCSE. I'm not sure if I'll ever pop them. I have a limited number of plants I can grow at one time so I like to hit on every one I do decide to grow