Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
So far this season, I'm growing a susie diamond f1, and orgi f2, and possibly a divine clementine if that turns out to be female. Excited for the grow season and to chat with other growers. Peace!
Welcome aboard. Susie and Orgi have been well documented here and elsewhere. Looking forward to your progress reports and pics.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
heyy just joined after trying to find info on you. I just ordered your last pack of 7 of 9 F2 and Pete’s dosidope. Any info or pics on either strain buddy??
Welcome to Chucker's Paradise, and thanks for your support of Brisco's and DCSE.

The F1 drop of 7 of 9 was the fastest seller of the Jelly Pie Project last year. Several people have grown it and posted pics here and on RIU, including a stellar grow by @Main Cola. You can easily find pics and reports searching this thread.

Pete's Dosidope is brand new, so no grows have been done, but the potential is huge. A cat just post some pics @ 5 weeks post flip here of the dad, Pete Hutter's Stash in the Brisco thread on the p h site.

PHS is half IHG Dolato, and mated with @HonestGenetics Dosidos BX, will surely produce some great smoke. By all means post your progress here if you don't start your own grow thread.

Big Perm

Budtender
Welcome to Chucker's Paradise, and thanks for your support of Brisco's and DCSE.

The F1 drop of 7 of 9 was the fastest seller of the Jelly Pie Project last year. Several people have grown it and posted pics here and on RIU, including a stellar grow by @Main Cola. You can easily find pics and reports searching this thread.

Pete's Dosidope is brand new, so no grows have been done, but the potential is huge. A cat just post some pics @ 5 weeks post flip here of the dad, Pete Hutter's Stash in the Brisco thread on the p h site.

PHS is half IHG Dolato, and mated with @HonestGenetics Dosidos BX, will surely produce some great smoke. By all means post your progress here if you don't start your own grow thread.
My eyes!
See, now we don't know if you are talking to yourself again, or not...👥

Bossmancruz

any Idea of the thread name I triedto find it and no luck, even tried searching 7 of 9 😭

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Check.............multiple aliases...........shills....talking/promoting yourself with sock accounts......

NOW it makes sense, it's about $$$.
You sure nailed it, Ballz, as always ! Two posts in 2 months....maybe 3 in this thread, but the sock posts in Coronavirus thread equals another sold out drop at DCSE. Talk about slick marketing ! !

Man....it's hard to get anything by you sharp shooters !
:coffee:

My eyes!
See, now we don't know if you are talking to yourself again, or not...👥
Assume that I am. The conversations are fascinating.

Bossmancruz

You're correct on PHS.

Dosidos bx [ Honest Genetics] x PHS = Pete's Dosidope. They're all gone now except a collector's pack in the vault.
Please guide me as to where i can find the grow journal for 7 of 9 im still looking, waiting on my package of the F2s and the dosidope 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Please guide me as to where i can find the grow journal for 7 of 9 im still looking, waiting on my package of the F2s and the dosidope 🙏🏼🙏🏼
I'm not aware of any grow journals, but there are grower reports in this thread, and also on the Brisco's Bargain Beans threads on two other popular weed forums which I won't mention out of courtesy to this site. A google search will get you there.

In related news, I'm known for my courtesy. If you knew me, I wouldn't have to mention that. :)

In other news, restock and new items have been ordered and sent, including Big Black Bananas, which will be a one and done drop.

In still more news, Epstein is still dead.

themacman

First time grower/poster. Been reading about some good genetics and afordable beans to make my first grow attempt. These look to fit the bill, however I'm slightly lost on effects of what's available. I'm looking for something good for insomnia and one that's a good daytime/ social anxiety. It seems as if cobs copper candy and Topanga banana would fit the bill for evenings.

Any recommendation on a daytime offering? Also interested in effects of the southern orange.

I appreciate anyone taking some time to detail these for me a bit