Briscos Bargain Beans

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Drive-by..........doc 2.jpgdoc.jpgdoc 1.jpgweed2.jpg

You do know I don't know how to read,,, so all i do is look at pic's,

So seeing I can't read,, they didn't teach that back in Arkansas.......

But I can understand alittle of our three main groups of the three R's....... So at the risk of flashing a plant in the wrong thread... But she is a pretty one....... I'm not sure who gifted me this one,, but I love it............

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Drive-by..........View attachment 49142View attachment 49143View attachment 49144View attachment 49145

But I can understand alittle of our three main groups of the three R's....... So at the risk of flashing a plant in the wrong thread... But she is a pretty one....... I'm not sure who gifted me this one,, but I love it............
She’s a beauty, eh?

Drive-by..........View attachment 49142View attachment 49143View attachment 49144View attachment 49145

It's a great day to be alive, Travis.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Heard he had a new bannedana cross that was supposed to be fire lol. Supposed to be dropping sometime in 2030
It looks like a few made it to market 10 years ahead of schedule ! Here's one you might wanna sample. I'd send you a pack, but who the hell goes inside a post office these days?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It looks like a few made it to market 10 years ahead of schedule ! Here's one you might wanna sample. I'd send you a pack, but who the hell goes inside a post office these days?

Congrats on the venture man. I'm sure those will be awesome genetics. Alot of people are more than happy with the black banana cookie crosses

Hey everybody just stumbled onto BBB, and as a result, this forum. Amazing looking genetics, very exciting times that we can get beans from domestic sources, I’ve always hated buying from Europe.

I grow barebulb vert and need strains that stretch a lot.. Any good suggestions for currently available BBB gear that has a lot of stretch? Preferably finishes in 10 weeks or less.

I will be doing my own research as well, but figured I may as well ask those with experience and/or Amos himself.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Hey everybody just stumbled onto BBB, and as a result, this forum. Amazing looking genetics, very exciting times that we can get beans from domestic sources, I’ve always hated buying from Europe.

I grow barebulb vert and need strains that stretch a lot.. Any good suggestions for currently available BBB gear that has a lot of stretch? Preferably finishes in 10 weeks or less.

I will be doing my own research as well, but figured I may as well ask those with experience and/or Amos himself.
A topanga leaner in topango bananas, or copper leaners in copper orgi should give you all the stretch you want, but those leaners would also likely need 68 to 74 days from flip.