Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Night meds is what both strains are known for. The mom in Hibernate is Shuteye - appropriately named. My experience running the parents is that they needed a little more time in veg than most others to get the yield I was happy with.
Is that cross the same as "chloroform" Was there a test grow of that written up? I have a request for some night meds from a coinstomer(actually a relative :rolleyes:) Was hoping to point them to a smoke report if'n there is one.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Is that cross the same as "chloroform" Was there a test grow of that written up? I have a request for some night meds from a coinstomer(actually a relative :rolleyes:) Was hoping to point them to a smoke report if'n there is one.
No idea. I don't often venture out of my orbit, and likely have named some crosses with a name already used. To safeguard against duplicity, I've found that using "Brisco's" in front of everything is my safeguard.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I think I found the answer
Great work detective ! What a great name for that cross. The other one ain't bad neither. I should hire that guy !

I've come up with perfect [in my fried mind] names for crosses that I didn't write down immediately, and forgot hours later never to return. If anyone needs an old pocket recorder ['note to self'], it is I. Trades encouraged.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
No idea. I don't often venture out of my orbit, and likely have named some crosses with a name already used. To safeguard against duplicity, I've found that using "Brisco's" in front of everything is my safeguard.
Im def taking a page from your book Amos.
I've found the strain name pool is quite deep and getting deeper by the minute. Gotta have some wild shit for folks to remember the names anymore.

This strain is called "Alien Buttsecks".....oh its already used, -damnit.
Ok, this strain is called "HydroReds Alien Buttsecks".

Reminds me of this:

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
1/2 Dank Sinatra x Hibernate germinated
View attachment 44469
In a 1L pot filled with Coco and will be fed MegaCrop. Won’t really get any veg time but I just wanna see what it do so I can plan accordingly in the future 😅
Welp I’ve killed it. It’s pretty much dead. I’ll be giving this another go around the end of March/April but i’ll start em in soil this time.
D7B779FC-40F6-4EFE-A651-14179E30C69A.gif

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I would love to see the copyrights on strain names. I agree you have to come up with ridiculous names because someone already "called it". When you think about all these super polyhybrids you would need a credit list as long as a movie to include every single person that had something to do with the strains history.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Welp I’ve killed it. It’s pretty much dead. I’ll be giving this another go around the end of March/April but i’ll start em in soil this time.
View attachment 46722
I'm having a time with a couple of those....well, one now. They were germed with some 6 other new ones which all took off, but the ds/h were way behind. Sexing revealed a Bruce and a Shirley, and since I didn't get a lot of seeds last time [and they were bought up], I figured I'd reveg them and make some F2s. Oddly enough, the Bruce, when flowered again, became Caitlyn, if Caitlyn was,k well never mind. But Bruce is flowering fully female above male sacs that never made pollen. Weirded me out, so that freak got chainsawed. I'll flower out Shirley, and get back to those at another time.

On a similar note, I got season 3 of Ash vs Evil Dead out. I'd been hesitating to watch it - I'd heard it was a step down from seasons 1 and 2. No way, it turns out. I finished disc one, with one to go, and have really dug it - Bruce playing it for laughs w/o hiding it - lots of LOL moments so far.

Note to self - Animal Pie x Black Mamba = Kelly Maxwell. Yowza !

source (1).gif
giphy (6).gif
giphy.gif