Briscos Bargain Beans

TitoM

Super Active Member
Southern oranges update the tall one is 🍊 all the way 🤤 can't wait. the shorter one is a citrus with something in the background can't put my finger on it should be good too but I was looking for the orange. Wish I would have done a better job growing them 😤
20200124_223111.jpg20200123_171844.jpg20200124_222943.jpg20200124_221833.jpg20200123_171837.jpg
Thanks amigo

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Yeah I picked some up when they were released a couple years ago I believe. I think I have a 5 or 10 pack, I will have to check. I picked up that, silver oranges, hot crossed buns and I believe there may be a dark desire x fofana tester in there somewhere. Your more than welcome to them once I wade through my vault and pick them out.
Well....lately it seems I have this attraction to the peels 🍌 , and that sounds very worthwhile. I won't take them [easily] for free tho. 🤪 I posted 4 items up for grabs a page or two back. If not those, I can definitely make a trade you'll be happy with.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Southern oranges update the tall one is 🍊 all the way 🤤 can't wait. the shorter one is a citrus with something in the background can't put my finger on it should be good too but I was looking for the orange. Wish I would have done a better job growing them 😤
View attachment 44560View attachment 44561View attachment 44562View attachment 44563View attachment 44566
Thanks amigo
When you trace the lineage back, it's heavily orange dominant, but along the way there's Goji and Appalachian - hey, Bodhi on either side...ha, just realized that. Could be what's in the background.

TitoM

Super Active Member
When you trace the lineage back, it's definitely orange dominant, but along the way there's Goji and Appalachian - hey, Bodhi on either side...ha, just realized that. Could be what's in the background.
I haven't had the opportunity to grow out the goji. I have a pack of the greenpoint goji x SD that I got only to look for a goji leaner

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
For some reason my leaves went all kiddy whompus on me this grow in my solos. Should have had plenty of nutes etc. in the soil. Then when fed with 1/2 Tbsp./gal MC tips burned slightly...really weird.
Crazy, I guess it happens in 3s like they say. I accidentally gave the Brisco love shack another shot of bennies the day after I had already given it some. Usually only twice a week beginning and end.
Next day at lights on,tips burnt on all 6,ha.
It was the only thing done different their whole life.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Man @Amos Otis you make me wanna spend money on beans I don't need lol.

Just a heads up, I'm gonna be using your Black Mamba to make a strain in honor of Kobe. Since Black Mamba was his nickname, it made the most sense to me. Just gotta get my hand on a cut or pack of Kobe from Symbiotic now.
N/P. I've got Animal Pie x Black Mamba in the fridge, but it hadn't occurred to me to do a tribute name. I'm not much of a NBA fan.

I am a MLB fan, specifically Dodgers fan. It's a shame I gave away all the herijuana [and her kin] seeds I had long ago. I'd make a new croass and call it AssTros AssWeed.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
N/P. I've got Animal Pie x Black Mamba in the fridge, but it hadn't occurred to me to do a tribute name. I'm not much of a NBA fan.

I am a MLB fan, specifically Dodgers fan. It's a shame I gave away all the herijuana [and her kin] seeds I had long ago. I'd make a new croass and call it AssTros AssWeed.

Lmao. That Animal Pie x Black Mamba's probably fire, was that from this recent run?

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
@Amos Otis if y’all get Mookie I’m going to shit on your thread for 20 spring training games, 162 regular season games, and all the way to the WS, but I will never shit on your genetics or gardening skills, gotta be this way bro it’s ⚾