Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I ran a couple of the 'rados, and hit a clone w/ 7 of 9 dust. The others I very much wanted to pop, just never could fit them in, and less likely now.
IMG_4427.JPGIMG_4428.JPG

6 Cannarado Sundae Sunset fems
5 Tony Green Blue Sattelite x Killer Queen
10 KMog OGKB x Snow Lotus
9 Chucker's Paradise [genuity] Pure Vida x Almond Cookies

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
You want some?
Man Amos, you've blessed my garden and my game so much thus far. I can't take them.Dont know when I'll get to them. Stash a couple for ya Guacabrole?👀😁

Your a good soul and were lucky to have folks like you around @Amos Otis
Ain't he and aren't we tho? Red,my dude you're right on there alongside him in those respects IMO. Mad props and respect.💯👊🏼

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I ran a couple of the 'rados, and hit a clone w/ 7 of 9 dust. The others I very much wanted to pop, just never could fit them in, and less likely now.
View attachment 44470View attachment 44471

6 Cannarado Sundae Sunset
5 Tony Green Blue Sattelite x Killer Queen
10 KMog OGKB x Snow Lotus
9 Chucker's Paradise [genuity] Pure Vida x Almond Cookies
How'd you like the Sunset Sundae and the Blue Sattelite xKillwr Queen?

Man,I'd have a field day on some of you guys' vault of opened packs. Geesh!

Scratch the question about the Tony Green beans...heh.😲

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
How'd you like the Sunset Sundae and the Blue Sattelite xKillwr Queen?

Man,I'd have a field day on some of you guys' vault of opened packs. Geesh!

Scratch the question about the Tony Green beans...heh.😲
I got the 5 pack of Tony's as a freebie when I ordered the GB 2s, before he went all batflips. To his credit, he's seemed to move past all that and calmed down for a good while, and props to him. I make it a habit to not buy from the bad juju club, but sometimes you don't find out 'til after the fact. Even so, I got serious fire over the years from guys I learned later I wouldn't let past the gatekeepers of the compound. I intended to pop a couple of those, but never found a good time.

The 2 Sunset Sundaes.....one was sacrificed as a slow grower because of space, but the other was the opposite. Ran w/ almost no veg time to see what was in the pack, I got some solid, tasty smoke. Seemed like it would match up very well and make sweet offspring with the Rainbow Cookies x Jelly Pie [ 7 of 9 ].

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Big shout out to @Schwaggy P for this Schweet pack of goodies. Much thanks, amigo.

View attachment 44304View attachment 44305

I've got Banana Glue ready to flip, and Banana Kush underway, both gifted by @HydroRed . @Evergreengardener gave me a sweet digital camera about a year ago, seems like. Like this latest package, I didn't solicit any of it. There's more ....@ChronicWonders for half a pack of BP [ ok, I did solicit that, but that was sent on the promise of future items - wow]. Also @Cob_nUt for solid, ongoing work, @Useful , for being, well, Useful, and on and on. @Heisenbeans for the site.

Back around Thanksgiving I posted about friendships and relationships made being my favorite part of this cool hobby. That'll never change.

View attachment 44306
That’s cause you’re the man bro you’ve hooked up my garden many times and I’m sure many more in the future 🍌😉🤣🤣.

now seriously the relationships made through this hobby are definitely the best part of this plant

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Gotcha. I realized, after rereading, you hadn't ran TGs beans. Only Rado's. I was actually interested in some of TGs offerings.This was before I was comfortable enough to even make an account on RIU. I actually thought he and DVGreen from ICmag were one in the same,I lurked there many years(still do)before I found RIU. RIU was my first site to post on.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Got my Southern oranges and copper chem x PRK! So that's good.
Question, lots of talk about banana terp strains. Anyone ever try Fofana ( banana creme x Banana creme pie )from pistol positive?
Thanks for your support of DCSE and Brisco's.

I've read good posts about Fofana, and the price point that I saw was around $40 a pack, so I was down to get some, but can't find where they're in stock. You got some?

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Yeah I picked some up when they were released a couple years ago I believe. I think I have a 5 or 10 pack, I will have to check. I picked up that, silver oranges, hot crossed buns and I believe there may be a dark desire x fofana tester in there somewhere. Your more than welcome to them once I wade through my vault and pick them out.