Briscos Bargain Beans

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Essentially a Banana Punchsicle incross. Lots of sweet flavor here?
Haven't harvested an unseeded SB yet, but with the ingredients it most likely will be mighty tasty. If the beans are legit, a few will be targets of reversed Banana Punchsicle dust in a couple of months. As I've mentioned a couple of times, BP has been my favorite plants and smoke for over a year, and as it's no longer available, I feel like it's up to me to save it. 🍌

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Purple Punch makes strains so frosty. How's the potency on the BC @Amos Otis ?
You know, that's a very timely and interesting question....I've toked it off and on all day. I'd describe the stone as happy and comfortable, leaning to sedate and thoughtful. About three pulls gets me there.

As I pondered the answer [see: thoughtful] while stirring a pot of simmering Amos' Easy Chicken Soup, it occurred to me that I would describe the two main other banana strains [so far] - BP and BBC - the same way. That, the smells and tastes, and the solid, colorful grows, I concluded, is why I like them so much.

1579826652801.png

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
. I'd describe the stone as happy and comfortable, leaning to sedate and thoughtful.
As I contemplate further, I think I'm in that zone most of the time. Is it because that's the person I've become, or is it a result of finding agreeable weed strains and not running out of buds?

Last thought - I've decided I don't care enough to dry out for a few days and discover the answer.

For real last thought - being a daily stoner, that's a factor to my makeup, so then that means that 'drying out' creates a world I do not live in, so it's not relevant.

Purple Punch makes strains so frosty. How's the potency on the BC @Amos Otis ?
pretty good :unsure:

Baron

Really Active Member
@Amos Otis , hey bud, I’m showing my age here, are you old enough to remember “Tie Stick“ ? In my school days we use to get it on a pretty regular basis. Was wondering if you had any idea of what kind of weed it was and if there are any of those genetics still floating around out there ?

@Amos Otis , hey bud, I’m showing my age here, are you old enough to remember “Tie Stick“ ? In my school days we use to get it on a pretty regular basis. Was wondering if you had any idea of what kind of weed it was and if there are any of those genetics still floating around out there ?
If you’re referring to “Thai stick” from Vietnam etc. I’d look into Thai landrace strains. I’m not familiar with it, but I have heard about it. Thais took better care of the process/product than the Vietnamese/Cambodians/Laotians during that time. You can make the “stick“ out of any strain, but for similarities like mentioned I would check out Thai landraces.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I recall it being around off and on....seems like mid 70s, low 80s. Long stems of green mini buds wrapped tight around it; premium price. I was like negative 22 yrs old, but I sensed how good it was even then. 😎

@ChronicWonders sums it up well as far as I know.

@Amos Otis, how are you bro, I have a question about the black beautys. Any idea on the round about flower time for them
Jelly Pies I ran were right at 9 weeks, though one needed +10. I only finished one Black Nitro [and lost the pics], but I took it early at 58 days because I relocated. Probably should have went another week.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Big shout out to @Schwaggy P for this Schweet pack of goodies. Much thanks, amigo.

IMG_4421 (2).JPGIMG_4423 (2).JPG

I've got Banana Glue ready to flip, and Banana Kush underway, both gifted by @HydroRed . @Evergreengardener gave me a sweet digital camera about a year ago, seems like. Like this latest package, I didn't solicit any of it. There's more ....@ChronicWonders for half a pack of BP [ ok, I did solicit that, but that was sent on the promise of future items - wow]. Also @Cob_nUt for solid, ongoing work, @Useful , for being, well, Useful, and on and on. @Heisenbeans for the site.

Back around Thanksgiving I posted about friendships and relationships made being my favorite part of this cool hobby. That'll never change.

BgXhskHCIAEGJsk.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
👊🏼💯 Bromigo. Lol,I'm still laughing and trying to come up with something to top Guacabrole.That shit has me laughing.Considering where I'm at,fitting.
On another note,my eyes immediately zoomed in on the large coffee colored beans. Purple Churkle. Have any info on what's in them?
Those lil clone cups are neat. Nice haul "Banana Man".

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
👊🏼💯 Bromigo. Lol,I'm still laughing and trying to come up with something to top Guacabrole.That shit has me laughing.Considering where I'm at,fitting.
On another note,my eyes immediately zoomed in on the large coffee colored beans. Purple Churkle. Have any info on what's in them?
Those lil clone cups are neat. Nice haul "Banana Man".
In fact, I do, Vincent Van Bro. That pack are seeds I found in a Hammerhead plant that was gifted to me from either Bubby or John Glenn at the other place. Cherry Cookies x Purple Urkle. You want some?

1579847732984.png