Briscos Bargain Beans

Yes. @HydroRed has me on speed mail when he spots potential banana flame, and has sent those [popped], Banana Glue [popped], and Banana Punch. Thinking of naming a Blood Red Bananas cross in gratitude, but it'll have to be real good.
I have a few of his Chem D x Banana Kush fems left if you're interested. I also have some chucks with the Banana OG (Orgnkid's cut) if you'd like to dig through them.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I have a few of his Chem D x Banana Kush fems left if you're interested. I also have some chucks with the Banana OG (Orgnkid's cut) if you'd like to dig through them.
Definitely interested. I'm literally knee deep in banana beans, but that's the goal - create a virtual menu of banana crosses that'll eventually be worked into 3 or 4 best for potency and strong banana flavor/smell. It'll be hard to beat Honest's Banana Punchsicle, but those are gone, so part of the plan is to preserve those.

Also, since you dropped in, it's a good time to thank you. I used the STS reversal method you laid out in your thread, and though I've yet to harvest seeds, I'm confident that they're happily baking away. [ mostly bananas...lol ]

Definitely interested. I'm literally knee deep in banana beans, but that's the goal - create a virtual menu of banana crosses that'll eventually be worked into 3 or 4 best for potency and strong banana flavor/smell. It'll be hard to beat Honest's Banana Punchsicle, but those are gone, so part of the plan is to preserve those
That sounds awesome! PM me an address and I'll have them out to you this week.

Also, since you dropped in, it's a good time to thank you. I used the STS reversal method you laid out in your thread, and though I've yet to harvest seeds, I'm confident that they're happily baking away. [ mostly bananas...lol ]
You're welcome :cool:(y)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So do you know if the Banana Kush S1 are actually Banana OG's that were just mislabeled when he put em out? Ive seen conflicting posts in the Useful thread stating that the Banana he used was actually the OG (Orgnkid's cut).

So do you know if the Banana Kush S1 are actually Banana OG's that were just mislabeled when he put em out? Ive seen conflicting posts in the Useful thread stating that the Banana he used was actually the OG (Orgnkid's cut).
He used the Banana OG (Orgnkid cut) for the S1 and labelled them with Banana Kush. If memory serves, there's a second cut (different strain altogether) that also goes by "Banana Kush", so there can be some confusion.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yessinfunkingdeed! When good kats hook other good kats up with genetics...we all benefit as a community. Said it before and I'll continue to,this place rocks. Hesin' done started some shit.👌🏼

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
These are odds and ends; some broken packs, some freebies. None guaranteed, though they've all been in cold storage. If you're the adventurous type, these could add a lot of diversity para poco dinero.

IMG_4414 (2).JPG

5 Depth Charge
3 Bubba Kush x Blue Dream
2 Cosa Pharms 'Groot Fruit'
3 Sureman Kryptonite x Doc's OG
3 Sureman Strawberry Daiquiri
2 DVG Gorilla Glue #4 s 1
from Sannies, can't recall breeder:
5 Chuckys Bride
4 Drizella
3 Soliloqueen
3 Cabin Fever Forest Fire
5 PNW Roots 'Double Dutch Oven'
20 + Zia - Bodhi Barefoot Doc F2 [ 1 x1 cbd/thc]
2 Illuminati Goya, 4 Kamikaze
3 Female Seeds Lemon Kush

Last edited:

ZezoZose

These are odds and ends; some broken packs, some freebies. None guaranteed, though they've all been in cold storage. If you're the adventurous type, these could add a lot of diversity para poco dinero.

View attachment 43610

5 Depth Charge
5 Chuckys Bride
4 Drizella
3 Soliloqueen
Are you offering these up piecemeal or the whole shebang to the highest bidder?

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Are you offering these up piecemeal or the whole shebang to the highest bidder?
Just looking for a new home to spare them from the death penalty.

Good enough. I'll send you a PM in a minute. Heads up on the chuckys bride - c99 x exodus cheese - I ran a few that were all good and productive. You can see pics of the first one here:

The Drizellas - c-99 x white widow were massive. Both of those were made by E$kobar, I believe.
1579634182880.png

Groot Fruit is half goji - can't remember the other half, and was good. Might be fems, might not...:unsure: The Illuminatis and FS are def fems.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member

View attachment 43610

5 Depth Charge
5 Chuckys Bride
4 Drizella
3 Soliloqueen
Have you grown out the Lemon Kush? Any of those indica leaning? $10 for the Bubba Kush x Blue Dream and Lemon kush? I’ll send cash or paypal lol

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Much love Bro, but I fucked up..I was just kidding after zezo asked if it was an auction. I didn't really think it was one. YIKES !
Respectfully backing out here.........but at less than a buck a bean somebody else will probably jump in on it. Sorry :confused:
n/p

Have you grown out the Lemon Kush? Any of those indica leaning? $10 for the Bubba Kush x Blue Dream and Lemon kush? I’ll send cash or paypal lol
I bought the 4 pack of Lemon Kush to be used as backup beans in case I got too many males, and used the first one. Probably the biggest yielder I've ever raised. The smoke was flavorles, and a B- stone. I traded the entire plant to a woman that did some landscaping for me. She came back a few weeks later and asked if I needed any more work done. Man, I miss my low tolerance days.

Pass on the $10, but thanks.