Briscos Bargain Beans

Paradoximity

Sweet dixie will be the heaviest yielder out of all the new seedlings I have going, gonna be one heck of a head cola. She is frosting out nicely too. Killer plant for sure. View attachment 2305
Very nice spice... Those trich's on her look like an amalgamation of straight colorless jelly, or a jelly-fish shrunken down, one can't really decide at this moment. Nevertheless, lining 'em up and knockin' 'em down bud! Hey by the way, how'd your Grape13 cross come out-I know last time I really spoke with anyone was over at RIU on Hazeman's thread, I believe. Anyways keep killing it bud.
P

Paradoximity

Before I forget or get side-tracked wanted to give a shout out to HydroRed, hope your new-lines chugging along as I presume it should be with the work you vested in it, right. Been a minute, a death in the family as everyone knows how that goes- but just why I haven't been around inadvertently putting in my two cents and all that; also registered with this site awhile ago b4 I invested a chunk in quite a bit of Heisens gear to put on ice am clueless as to what happened with that or quite possibly I had been up for close to 36 hours straight and not firing on all cylinders w/work and reports, who knows maybe registered under another email of mine I hardly use.
Regardless, I'm here, back, now thx for enduring that multi-topic rant and let me know what's all new with you, your cultivars, and your new endeavor thus far bud.
P

Paradoximity

Copper Orgi (Widow's cut) at 55 days.View attachment 25304View attachment 25305
Absolutely stunning Copper Orgi (Widow's Cut)! Those rails', wow their truly something else bud. What was your preferred substrate of choice; anything special you can say about her aromas starting off in veg. through transition, up to this point now? What's your guesstimate to how her terps smell/taste after the cure you think?
My hats off to you Spondylo Grow, exceedingly greasy from all that frost, and pure vigor in her health.🌬 Even Goddess Demeter blows praise on your upcoming harvest, and agriculture generally. Perhaps my Greek Philosophy is a bit rusty, I think I'm partially right, lmao. Wow I'm stoned for first time in, well a long while.
P

So, preparing to pop those Sweet Emotions and it seems that end of the package made its way through the roller. The others look unscathed, but these Sweet Es are cracked/crushed.

With this setback, rather than soaking them like I usually do, I’m just going to go with putting them in damp soil. Hopefully I get a few to pop up.
031EE6F8-68B6-4424-B2BC-D5F013EDF023.jpeg

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
So, preparing to pop those Sweet Emotions and it seems that end of the package made its way through the roller. The others look unscathed, but these Sweet Es are cracked/crushed.

With this setback, rather than soaking them like I usually do, I’m just going to go with putting them in damp soil. Hopefully I get a few to pop up.
View attachment 25446
That's the first pack I've ever had get smashed. I'll get replacements out Monday, amigo - sorry for the delay.

Edit - packed.

Last edited:
That's the first pack I've ever had get smashed. I'll get replacements out Monday, amigo - sorry for the delay.

Edit - packed.
That side must’ve slid off the wrap or something. All the others were fine, but the testers. They aren’t as crushed as I’ve seen some, but they are cracked where I’m worried with a normal soak they might be mush etc.

All 10 will still hit dirt.

Edit: they are all in soil now.

Last edited:

Spondylo Grow

Really Active Member
Damn fine job Spondylo. Beautiful girl you've cultivated there.👊
Thank you, bro. Much appreciated. I see you putting in the respectable work, too. 👊

Absolutely stunning Copper Orgi (Widow's Cut)! Those rails', wow their truly something else bud. What was your preferred substrate of choice; anything special you can say about her aromas starting off in veg. through transition, up to this point now? What's your guesstimate to how her terps smell/taste after the cure you think?
My hats off to you Spondylo Grow, exceedingly greasy from all that frost, and pure vigor in her health.🌬 Even Goddess Demeter blows praise on your upcoming harvest, and agriculture generally. Perhaps my Greek Philosophy is a bit rusty, I think I'm partially right, lmao. Wow I'm stoned for first time in, well a long while.
P
Thank you kindly for the nice, encouraging words. Hat's off to you, P.

I'm growing my flowering plants in a coco/perlite dtw setup. This is my first run in a new space and with this setup. Everything is going well, and according to plan, though.

I don't take many notes but what I recall is the Copper Orgis starting off with more chem related aromas early on, and as they matured they started taking on more citrus type smells. Now they are mostly a mix of fruity terps (fruit cocktail), with not much chem or fuel at all on the front end. I'd guesstimate that they are going to cure out with nice, thick fruity flavors and smells. Sorry I cannot be more elaborate, but I hope this helps. Thanks again for the kind words. 🙇‍♂️

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Nice merch. What does the hat in the middle say?
It says "Brisco's Barga n Beans". I ordered 2, and was so happy when I opened the package about how they turned out, I didn't see the 2nd was missing the ' i ' until I posted the picture. They did dot the empty space, or else I'd start calling smoke buds Barga. Like, you know, Barga n Beans. The seller says he's soon to mail me an ' i ' at no charge, attached to another hat and the rest of the letters. :giggle: Video is the employees at fault being written up Mrs Peel style.

giphy (2).gif