Briscos Bargain Beans

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Waiting for testing reports, waiting on projects to finish = not much news from Brisco land, so a perfect time for a contest. This one for all those that have grown and shown and tested BBB beans.

No way can I remember them all, but @Cob_nUt @TitoM @Rivendell @JGG @ChronicWonders @Blaze @Main Cola @Evergreengardener @HydroRed @Spondylo Grow @Dope Heffalump ....

that was from memory....it wasn't easy, and please don't be offended if I quit before getting everyone - just remind me if I missed you.

This will be another contest in quiz form. Two prizes: winner gets choice of a sweet BBB xl tee shirt or a tan BBB cap. Second prize is the other. Please report in if you're in, cut off time will be this coming Sunday at noon.
I'll play.
Since I havent worn an XL tee since 7th grade, I'll try for the hat lol

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Not in. I am a big boned and long haired dude.
I LOVED your first 2 LPs.
1572390204254.png

Come to think of it, I got a huge noggin too. :unsure:
Dudes. :(

I can get XXL tee should you win [ something something fat chance something something], but it would come direct from China in 3 - 5 weeks [maybe longer with holidays ahead]. This also would help warm relations with the communist enemy of our country to some degree as well. Burn a Brisco bud for peace in our time and all that.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I LOVED your first 2 LPs.
View attachment 27667

Dudes. :(

I can get XXL tee should you win [ something something fat chance something something], but it would come direct from China in 3 - 5 weeks [maybe longer with holidays ahead]. This also would help warm relations with the communist enemy of our country to some degree as well. Burn a Brisco bud for peace in our time and all that.
Now a test of your communist merchandising aptitude:
XXL ball caps for us Meatloaf looking MF'ers :LOL:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Now a test of your communist merchandising aptitude:
XXL ball caps for us Meatloaf looking MF'ers :LOL:
The Chinese hat designers anticipated this possible circumstance, and incorporated an amazing innovation in the Brisco line, describing it this way:

"Adjustable design for max comfort, can fit various sizes of heads with ease, "
51u64qOBfuL._SR38,50_.jpg"Perfect for pulling your messy bun or high ponytail through,simply pull hair through slot and adjust to desired style, even suitable for man buns " ;)

And with the holidays looming":
"Our comfortable Brisco caps are an excellent gifting idea for your friends and loved ones! "

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The winning formula, as usual, is not necessarily a correct answer, but the answer I most agree with. I'll score the quiz on Tuesday night. Have fun - the prime directive.

@Cob_nUt @TitoM @Rivendell @JGG @ChronicWonders @Blaze @Main Cola @Evergreengardener @HydroRed @Spondylo Grow @Dope Heffalump @thenotsoesoteric

1. Quote a lyric from a popular song that's worse than "thunder only happens when it's raining". You cannot use another Stevie Nicks song.

2. Name the sexiest female alive today. Post a pic. [ no nudes ]

3. This exchange is from The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. One character is Whip Morgan. Who is the other?:
a. Big Smith b. Pete Hutter c. John Bly d. Phil Swill e. Will Swill f. Bill Swill

Whip Morgan:
You think we can break out?
?:
Whip, you happen to be in the company of a connoisseur of penal lodging.
Whip Morgan:
Hey! I ain't into that.
?:
I was talking about the jailhouse design.

4. One of the best punchlines ever is: "Then wash your hands, bitch, I want a cheese sandwich." Whose joke is it?
[a] Andrew Dice Clay
[b[ Ron White
[c] Gilbert Gottfried
[d] Chris Rock
[e] Norm McDonald

5. What is the biggest cause of man's inhumanity to man?

6. " Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" -
[a] Richard Pryor
B- Leonard Cohen
[c] Fat Freddy
[d] Gilbert Shelton
[c] R Crumb

7. Infamous rock lyric: " Didn't believe it when he bit into her face. It tasted just like _______________".
[a] an arm pit
B - a fallen arch
[c] a leg of lamb
[d] the end of the world
[e] blueberry pancakes

8. You would love to smoke weed with [pick one]:
[a] a famous rocker [who?]
B - a famous politician [who?]
[c] a famous sports figure [who?]
[d] a famous babe [who?]
[e] a famous historical figure [who?]
[f] a famous fictitious character [who?]

9. "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven." What currency did the lady use for the purchase?

10. This beauty does not have a weed strain named after her [ yet ]. Who is she. and who is the character?
vlcsnap-2010-08-08-11h19m30s70.png

That's it - you have until Tuesday night. Winners who may not fit into the shirt or hat may request a mystery seed prize instead.

Commence if you dare !

1. LFO "New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits / Chinese food makes me sick."
Close runner up- Barenaked Ladies ”Chickity China the Chinese Chicken.”

I love Chinese food, just not in my music.

2. Cant take a pic of the lady so I’m going to have to roll with...honestly don’t have “one”. Or any lady in my mind besides mary...
687FEBE0-A5F0-406E-828E-653F07B80050.png

3. B) Pete Hutter

4. Ron White?

5. Greed

6. D) Gilbert Shelton

7. C) Leg of lamb...now I’m hungry

8. None of the aforementioned, probably my old man. It’d be more entertaining and enjoyable than anybody I’ve never met/don’t really know.

9. That sweet ass...

10. Some lady from Burn Notice. I haven’t watched it.

Grow2growth

Newly registered, been viewing this thread for awhile... Nothing but good things to say about Brisco's Bargain Beans!!! Dcse was quick, found affordable prices and happiness. When I received order, it was my 2nd attempt at growing, first time not bag seed. Goji Pupil(fem/outdoor but grown inside) and Sweet Dixie were my first to full term. 11 seeds from 2 buds that constantly rubbed under a I guess hermied somewhere Goji pupil(was warned on package). Read from a hermie and a female, gem seeds? Next up was Hibernate...took my first two clones from. 2 seeds of my Goji Pupil(herm)×Sweet Dixie(fem)in 1-5 gallon, both female. Now my Hibernate clones are 5 or so weeks from finishing.... 2 on the right are the Hibernate clones, on the left, you can kinda see what I am calling Goopy Dix...?Just want to say thank you for putting these seeds out sir. And ask for Hibernate and Sweet Dixie strain info if possible.

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
1. Quote a lyric from a popular song that's worse than "thunder only happens when it's raining". You cannot use another Stevie Nicks song.
- "Chocolate Rain....some stay dry and others feel the pain" Tay Zonday
(you didnt say anything about using another "rain" song though)

(aside from my sexy wife) Danielle Colby aka "Danni Diesel"
I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave.
740full-danielle-colby--cushman.jpg

3. This exchange is from The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. One character is Whip Morgan. Who is the other?: Hoping my guess of F.) Bill Swill wont expose the fact Ive never seen the show.
a. Big Smith b. Pete Hutter c. John Bly d. Phil Swill e. Will Swill f. Bill Swill

Whip Morgan:
?:
Whip Morgan:
Hey! I ain't into that.
?:

4. One of the best punchlines ever is: "Then wash your hands, bitch, I want a cheese sandwich." Whose joke is it?
My dads? I swear I remember him saying it like 30 years ago over a case of Busch lol.
[a] Andrew Dice Clay
[b[ Ron White
[c] Gilbert Gottfried
[d] Chris Rock
[e] Norm McDonald

Fear

6. " Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" -
[a] Richard Pryor
B- Leonard Cohen
[c] Fat Freddy
[d] Gilbert Shelton
[c] R Crumb
You know...him... and that one "Cool Cat"

7. Infamous rock lyric: " Didn't believe it when he bit into her face. It tasted just like _______________".
[a] an arm pit
B - a fallen arch
[c] a leg of lamb
[d] the end of the world
[e] blueberry pancakes

No idea, but Im curious to know now.
giphy.gif

[a] a famous rocker [who?]
B - a famous politician [who?]
[c] a famous sports figure [who?]
[d] a famous babe [who?]
[e] a famous historical figure [who?]

Two part answer:
A.) Neil Young. I could listen to this man talk for hrs and not say a word. If you get a chance, watch his interview with Dan Rather.
F.) Bob Belcher. That character cracks me up when hes totally sober, so I can only imagine how funny he'd be smoking some good "social weed".

9. "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven." What currency did the lady use for the purchase?
"Faith" was always how I interpreted that.
10. This beauty does not have a weed strain named after her [ yet ]. Who is she. and who is the character?

I remember seeing her on tv in the days of getting up and changing channels by hand. I cant put my finger on it, but I would liked to have put my fingers on it. :whistle:
vlcsnap-2010-08-08-11h19m30s70.png

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Newly registered, been viewing this thread for awhile... Nothing but good things to say about Brisco's Bargain Beans!!! Dcse was quick, found affordable prices and happiness. When I received order, it was my 2nd attempt at growing, first time not bag seed. Goji Pupil(fem/outdoor but grown inside) and Sweet Dixie were my first to full term. 11 seeds from 2 buds that constantly rubbed under a I guess hermied somewhere Goji pupil(was warned on package). Read from a hermie and a female, gem seeds? Next up was Hibernate...took my first two clones from. 2 seeds of my Goji Pupil(herm)×Sweet Dixie(fem)in 1-5 gallon, both female. Now my Hibernate clones are 5 or so weeks from finishing.... 2 on the right are the Hibernate clones, on the left, you can kinda see what I am calling Goopy Dix...?Just want to say thank you for putting these seeds out sir. And ask for Hibernate and Sweet Dixie strain info if possible.
Looks great - welcome aboard, amigo !
Sweet Dixie is Orange Fruit Snax x Orgi
-- Orange Fruit Snax is Fruity Pebbles OG x Orange Tree from Greenline Seeds
-- Orgi is a Brisco cross: Goji OG [ Bodhi] x Agent Orange [ TGA ]
Hibernate is an F2 freebie I made from Greenpoint Seeds strain that they no longer make, Shuteye X Stardawg .
--

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Waiting for testing reports, waiting on projects to finish = not much news from Brisco land, so a perfect time for a contest. This one for all those that have grown and shown and tested BBB beans.

No way can I remember them all, but @Cob_nUt @TitoM @Rivendell @JGG @ChronicWonders @Blaze @Main Cola @Evergreengardener @HydroRed @Spondylo Grow @Dope Heffalump ....

that was from memory....it wasn't easy, and please don't be offended if I quit before getting everyone - just remind me if I missed you.

This will be another contest in quiz form. Two prizes: winner gets choice of a sweet BBB xl tee shirt or a tan BBB cap. Second prize is the other. Please report in if you're in, cut off time will be this coming Sunday at noon.
Man I wish I could play my brain is fried right between work and more work plus family ..it’s so hard to even keep my grow going like I want it..
It will settle down here soon so I can start giving my ladies the love the deserve but man Amos you sure make some fun contest
Good luck to all.. an Amos your my Amigo awesome job you’re doing for this website and it’s members 👍
If there is anything I can ever do for you don’t hesitate to ask me Amigo

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

Now I’ve seen you in blue and I’ve seen you in yellow but only red will do for this fellow - Toby Keith, I cant stand this song

Jessica Alba
I’m not going to say my wife I mean I did pretty well but I mean come on 🤣🤣

1FE669CE-77EE-49D7-ADAF-D96E71D96905.jpeg

3. This exchange is from The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. One character is Whip Morgan. Who is the other?:
Pete hutter in high treason

Whip Morgan:
?: Pete hutter
Whip Morgan:
Hey! I ain't into that.
?:
Pete hutter

[a] Andrew Dice Clay
[b[ Ron White
[c] Gilbert Gottfried
[d] Chris Rock
[e] Norm McDonald

Don’t know where it came from like most jokes but I do know Gilbert gottfried used that joke in the roast of Joan rivers

Religion
Freewheelin’ Frankie not fat Fred or the cat so Gilbert Shelton wins after all he drew it. I think I might have a freak brothers or two in my old collection in the garage somewhere

7. Infamous rock lyric: " Didn't believe it when he bit into her face. It tasted just like ____
A fallen arch___________".
9AD0DB10-10DB-4BDF-A819-8AC15A14F2EF.jpeg

Gandalf the wizard from lord of the rings I hate these movies but it would be cool as shit to see this in person E6349777-5624-4BE2-BDB1-6255A10108D7.jpeg
Atonement is how I’ve always taken it.
“Yes, There’s only two paths You can go by, but in the long run there’s still time to change the road you're on”

View attachment 28275
Kay lenz
Jerri hummer- white line fever

Last edited: