Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I got a single "Blueberry Cheesecake" fem by Female Seeds that hitched a ride in the last package I got from you. Did you happen to run any of em?
I sure did. Do you remember hockeyBri at the other place? He raved about them, so I got a couple singles from Attitude to try out. The one I ran was real tasty and a fast finisher w/ no problems, but the buzz was a little weak. I found these pics in the New Harvest thread at RIU from 2016.

1571202235265.png
1571202319165.png
1571202381314.png

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Giving her a go now.
Been a while since I had any cheese crosses.
View attachment 25854
There were some other beans being passed around about the same time - did you get any Fat Grape Cheese? A cat named Fat Marty made them, same guy that made Fat Purple for Hazeman. I ran 3 and really liked them, and made Big Smith Bly_and_Big_Smith.jpgDSCF2747.JPG
w/ FGC and Agent Orange. I've got maybe 3 of each left, and have been waiting for a good time to get back to them.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
There were some other beans being passed around about the same time - did you get any Fat Grape Cheese? A cat named Fat Marty made them, same guy that made Fat Purple for Hazeman. I ran 3 and really liked them, and made Big Smith View attachment 25856View attachment 25857
w/ FGC and Agent Orange. I've got maybe 3 of each left, and have been waiting for a good time to get back to them.
Never ran either of those, but I think I heard about the Fat Purple some time back....maybe in the 600 club thread or the BB thread on RIU.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
~!~~!.gif

Just did a seed inventory, and it's clear I'll never get round to popping any of these:

Bodhi -5 space monkey, 2 dream beaver
Dungeon Vault - 2- gg#4 s-1
PNW Roots 5 double dutch oven
FS - 3 Lemon Kush [fem]
Canuk 2 Goldrush [f]
Illuminati 2 Goya [f], 5 Kamikaze [f]
Cosa Pharms 3 Groot Fruit
Sureman - 3 Kryptonite x Docs OG, 3 Strawberry Daiquiri
Cabin Fever 3 Forest Fire
Tony Greens TB - 5 Blue Sattelite x Killer Queen
TGA - 3 Jack Skellington, 2 Dairy Queen
Breeders Boutique 5 Fireballs, 8 Engineer's Dream x Fireballs
Bred by "42" - 6 - 513 Kush
Head in the Clouds - 3 Bubba Kush x Blue Dream
TDT - 5 Depth Charge [Simply Irresistable x Jack Herer
MWS -1 NYC Diesel x OG Kush [f], Emerald Triangle - 1 Blackberry Kush [f]
Sannies's Shop - 4 Drizella, 3 Soliliqueen, 5 Chucky's Bride
Zia - 25 Bodhi Barefoot Doctor F2 [cbd]
Brisco's Bargain Beans - 5 Copper Raspberry

To help Paul @DCSeedExchange move the last packs of the JP Project and make room for the new offerings, and to give my surplus new homes:

buy any single pack, and pick any 2 items from the above list upon receiving seeds. Send a pic of seeds and invoice to my PM, and include substitution if your pick has been claimed. Buy 2, pick 4 etc.

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Waiting for testing reports, waiting on projects to finish = not much news from Brisco land, so a perfect time for a contest. This one for all those that have grown and shown and tested BBB beans.

No way can I remember them all, but @Cob_nUt @TitoM @Rivendell @JGG @ChronicWonders @Blaze @Main Cola @Evergreengardener @HydroRed @Spondylo Grow @Dope Heffalump ....

that was from memory....it wasn't easy, and please don't be offended if I quit before getting everyone - just remind me if I missed you.

This will be another contest in quiz form. Two prizes: winner gets choice of a sweet BBB xl tee shirt or a tan BBB cap. Second prize is the other. Please report in if you're in, cut off time will be this coming Sunday at noon.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Waiting for testing reports, waiting on projects to finish = not much news from Brisco land, so a perfect time for a contest. This one for all those that have grown and shown and tested BBB beans.

No way can I remember them all, but @Cob_nUt @TitoM @Rivendell @JGG @ChronicWonders @Blaze @Main Cola @Evergreengardener @HydroRed @Spondylo Grow @Dope Heffalump ....

that was from memory....it wasn't easy, and please don't be offended if I quit before getting everyone - just remind me if I missed you.

This will be another contest in quiz form. Two prizes: winner gets choice of a sweet BBB xl tee shirt or a tan BBB cap. Second prize is the other. Please report in if you're in, cut off time will be this coming Sunday at noon.
Hell yea I’m in already told you I’d rock that shirt 😎