Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Very gracious Amos , hats off to you ! On a side note , what is the lineage of the Dank Sinatra ( BDG ) ? Currious to what I'll be working with.
CHEERS !
It's a Bodhi strain that he no longer makes. Al Yamoni [ Basement Dank Genetics] made F2s, as well as the Goji x DS cross. Goji is also a Bodhi strain, and one parent of the 'one of these days could be legendary strain Orgi.

Good info on DS here:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
It's a Bodhi strain that he no longer makes. Al Yamoni [ Basement Dank Genetics] made F2s, as well as the Goji x DS cross. Goji is also a Bodhi strain, and one parent of the 'one of these days could be legendary strain Orgi.

Good info on DS here:
I like orgies. I never had an opportunity to partake. Women, all women orgis, no butch dykes either!!

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend

Good info on DS here:
Sounds dank indeed. Love the description of the effects it has

Pistilpusher

Master Grower

Good info on DS here:
Oh my !! Well I am more than ecstatic to get these up and running. Got a funny feal'n there's something special to be had . Seeds will be popped as soon as the bird lands .
CHEERS !

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI everyone
this is the last mamba to come down black mamba #2 razz I had to take her early
had some problem with powdery mildew forming and didn't want to deal with it
you can see a little of it in the pictures on leaves
I have cuttings reveging of this one and held on to mamba#3 this plant #2 razz had another week or 2
to go but I will be growing her again all her seeds are done not much purple but I bet she will be
very pleasant smoke. curious how this will be with jelly pie male I crossed back into it (y) ✌

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
HI everyone
this is the last mamba to come down black mamba #2 razz I had to take her early
had some problem with powdery mildew forming and didn't want to deal with it
you can see a little of it in the pictures on leaves
I have cuttings reveging of this one and held on to mamba#3 this plant #2 razz had another week or 2
to go but I will be growing her again all her seeds are done not much purple but I bet she will be
very pleasant smoke. curious how this will be with jelly pie male I crossed back into it (y) ✌
Thats a fat nodge sitting on top there! Kudos!

Same here the eagle has landed ! And dam @Amos Otis ur too generous thanx for the extras amigo. Ps that note on the back of the card saved my ass. wife was wtf u ordered MORE seeds. Can't wait to pop them I'll try I get them wet by next week
Ha ha mine were confiscated by my lady as well and she knew exactly what it was. Even if she hadn’t, once I started asking if anything had come for me it would have been a dead giveaway. She knows the only things I get giddy for are usually plant/genetics related.