Briscos Bargain Beans

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I still have 5 left in the vault and don't worry I saved some cuttings I will be growing this winter
going to take a break from hydro for a bit I need more of a selection and can do more with the space I have
in soil I will be smoking this with friends and they will know where to get the brisco beans we
all like selection (y) ✌

jpcyan

Really Active Member
@jpcyan I'm interested in that Fisheye OG. Was yours a DCSE freebie? I got mine with my Brisco order.
Yup was freebie from DCSE When I purchased brisco's Black Mamba and WestCreek's Cherrywine, Paul threw in freebies from each of those, plus the Fish Eye OG and another on my first order.

Only one Fish Eye so far. Its small, 6-8 inches or so. Too hot to kick on my 1KHPS, and i need to do a lil work in the room. So I'm keeping everything in check under a couple CFL's Until I figure out cooling or get LED's :D

Fisheye looks real nice, healthy, uniform, I'll update when things progress.

The 2 males (1Briscos' BM and 1 WC's CWineCBD)are re-potted and outside. Pics later

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
@TitoM very nice I am likeing my mambas as well those things are huge outside I love it 🤗
I dug out my CS engine to reverse a mamba going to make s1's and hit it with a couple other plants
like cherry lemonade those will be sweet I am sure they both are eager growers I am going to be popping the other 5 beans I have soon this is going to be good smoke all the way around very nice plants titom and good luck with the finish(y)

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
this is mamba #3 I will be reverseing soon she has hard nugs and flowers fast I am
reveging #4 I have 3 cutting going now this is a week later from last pics getting some purple hughes in there as well #4 is the one I like as far as aroma its a nice earthy razzberry loaded with trics the only plant I didn't clone ha ha that's the way it is I am making s1's of both 3 and 4 in the future first picture is number 3 and second is number 4

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
this is mamba #3 I will be reverseing soon she has hard nugs and flowers fast I am
reveging #4 I have 3 cutting going now this is a week later from last pics getting some purple hughes in there as well #4 is the one I like as far as aroma its a nice earthy razzberry loaded with trics the only plant I didn't clone ha ha that's the way it is I am making s1's of both 3 and 4 in the future first picture is number 3 and second is number 4
#4 seems like a nice candidate for a re-veg. ;)