Briscos Bargain Beans

Chiefer888

Hello everyone here is black mamba around 3weeks the nose on them smell like burnt rubber
but they seem happy I had to top one these things stretch like crazy but they slowed down
now going to hit some lower branches with jelly pie male and down the road I will
hit mamba with sunday stallion pollen here are a few pics the last picture with the purple
hairs I hit that with jelly pie this plant smells just like red wine and grows up to 8ft tall outside
very trainable for scrog indoors as well I will be making s1 of the purpley wine plant and have regs of her mix
with jelly pie
Love the pink calyxes on the lower left!

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
YEAH THATS PURPLEY
she is a year old cloned her from last season outside I am reveging two cutings off her
she resists mould and mildew very well I used 2 different killer jellypie males from brisco
both had way different structures that was spot on what I like even though not many photos
of jellypie floating around I still admire stories about the strain and the flavors she produces
I am rusty as far as flowering in soil growing inside I just cut way back on nutes and say less is best
I like my hydro but I can only flower 6 at a time and they have to prove there self first
that's why I got me that tent where the mambas are under a 315watt cmh I think the mambas
are looking pretty good they are in 1gal shoes and feeding them foxfarms nutes I like foxfarm for soil

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hello everyone here is black mamba around 3weeks the nose on them smell like burnt rubber
but they seem happy I had to top one these things stretch like crazy but they slowed down
now going to hit some lower branches with jelly pie male and down the road I will
hit mamba with sunday stallion pollen here are a few pics the last picture with the purple
hairs I hit that with jelly pie this plant smells just like red wine and grows up to 8ft tall outside
very trainable for scrog indoors as well I will be making s1 of the purpley wine plant and have regs of her mix
with jelly pie
Beautiful! Definetly a keeper!!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The five courageous weed smokers, and quiz contestants are:
@InfiniteIndo @DirtyJohnny @TerpyTyrone @ChronicWonders @Chiefer888

Here is your quiz:

1.Stevie Nicks
[a] sucks
really sucks
[c] really sucking would be an improvement
[d] I love Stevie

2. All the seed sellers have been shut down except one. The one that's left only has 5 brands, but limits sales to one pack per customer. They are all $30 for a ten pack of fems. Which pack would you buy?
a- Barney's Farm LSD
b- Greenhouse Seeds Cheese
c- Sannies Mad Chem
d- Dinafem - Blue Widow
e- HSO Blue Dream
f- Female Seeds Lemon Kush
g- I'd quit smoking weed

3. You're in the slammer, but you're allowed a tv set for one hour per night. Tonight, there are 5 possible shows that you could watch. Your pick is:
a- a rerun of Hee Haw featuring Buck and Roy
b- a rerun of Soul Train featuring Don Cornelius
c- a rerun of X-Files season 8 w/o Fox Mulder
d- a rerun of Homicide: Life on the Streets featuring Robin Williams
e- whatever is on ESPN

4. You've got no credit card and $10 in cash to last you 'til payday, which is tomorrow morning. You're stuck in a hotel room, hungry, out of weed, out of liquor, and have been away from your sweet thang for too long. You spend the $10 on
a - a supersized meal at McDonalds
b - a gram of unknown weed [ the guy throws in 2 chocolate papers ]
c- a pint of Jack Daniels
d- a PPV xxx rated movie
e- adding enough minutes on your phone to call your sweet thang
f- a new face mask for tomorrow's anti-fa demonstration

5. What does this Led Zeppelin lyric from Stairway to Heaven mean to you?
"If there's a bustling in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now. It's just a sprinkling for the May queen."

6. The band you'd most want to see live * in their prime *
a- Electric Light Orchestra
b- Parliament / Funkadellic
c- Poco
d- The Bangles
e.- Earth Wind and Fire
f- K C and the Sunshine Band

7. You're a sucker for a woman with
a- a sweet caboose
b- her own dank buds
c- her own substantial cash
d- a substantial rack
e- a current NRA membership card
f- asian massage skills
g- no vocal chords

8. Van Halen
a- was best with Sammy Hagar
b- was best with David Lee Roth
c- sucked with either
d- was great with either

9. What news event in your lifetime impacted you the most, and still does?

10. You'd rather spend 24 hours being deaf than 2 hours forced to listen to
a- Stevie Nicks
b- Whoopi Goldberg
c- Sinead O'Connor
d- Miley Cyrus
e- Billy Ray Cyrus
f- George Carlin Helen Reddy
g- Morning Joe and Mika
h- Sean Hannity

Chiefer888

1.Stevie Nicks
I love Stevie

2. All the seed sellers have been shut down except one. The one that's left only has 5 brands, but limits sales to one pack per customer. They are all $30 for a ten pack of fems. Which pack would you buy?

Female Seeds Lemon Kush

3. You're in the slammer, but you're allowed a tv set for one hour per night. Tonight, there are 5 possible shows that you could watch. Your pick is:

a rerun of Soul Train featuring Don Cornelius

4. You've got no credit card and $10 in cash to last you 'til payday, which is tomorrow morning. You're stuck in a hotel room, hungry, out of weed, out of liquor, and have been away from your sweet thang for too long. You spend the $10 on

a supersized meal at McDonalds

A guys got to eat!

"If there's a bustling in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now. It's just a sprinkling for the May queen."

As I understand this is in reference to a lady experiencing her period.

Parliament / Funkadelic

Make my funk the P Funk! George and company have always rocked it hard

a sweet caboose

8. Van Halen was best with David Lee Roth

I mean I ‘d probably rather hang with Sammy, but with Diamond Dave at the helm they clearly rocked harder

I’d say the safe bet here for most would be 9/11.

Billy Ray Cyrus

How many times could you listen to Achy Breaky Heart before you crack? Also, what the hell is this Old Towne Road shit?

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
The five courageous weed smokers, and quiz contestants are:
@InfiniteIndo @DirtyJohnny @TerpyTyrone @ChronicWonders @Chiefer888

Here is your quiz:

1.Stevie Nicks
[a] sucks
really sucks
[d] I love Stevie

a- Barney's Farm LSD
b- Greenhouse Seeds Cheese
c- Sannies Mad Chem
d- Dinafem - Blue Widow
e- HSO Blue Dream
f- Female Seeds Lemon Kush
g- I'd quit smoking weed

a- a rerun of Hee Haw featuring Buck and Roy
b- a rerun of Soul Train featuring Don Cornelius
d- a rerun of Homicide: Life on the Streets featuring Robin Williams
e- whatever is on ESPN

a - a supersized meal at McDonalds
c- a pint of Jack Daniels
d- a PPV xxx rated movie
e- adding enough minutes on your phone to call your sweet thang
f- a new face mask for tomorrow's anti-fa demonstration

a- Electric Light Orchestra
b- Parliament / Funkadellic
c- Poco
d- The Bangles
e.- Earth Wind and Fire

a- a sweet caboose
b- her own dank buds
c- her own substantial cash
d- a substantial rack
e- a current NRA membership card
f- asian massage skills
g- no vocal chords

8. Van Halen
a- was best with Sammy Hagar
b- was best with David Lee Roth
c- sucked with either
d- was great with either

a- Stevie Nicks
b- Whoopi Goldberg
c- Sinead O'Connor
d- Miley Cyrus
e- Billy Ray Cyrus
f- George Carlin Helen Reddy
g- Morning Joe and Mika
h- Sean Hannity

View attachment 19637
This is a really fun game. Good luck to all that participated and good vibes to @Amos Otis

1. D) Unashamedly I love Stevie.

2. F) Only because I couldn’t give up smoking, I don’t touch alcohol.

3. E) Miss the old SportCenter, but would still take my chances.

4. B) Roll a fatty and eat the other paper to tide me over.

5. Get your affairs in order, something’s changing. Or check yourself, you have pubic lice.

6. A) ELO nuff said

7. A) wiggle that thing this way

8. B) gotta support my fellow countrymen and enjoy Eddie, Page & Clapton.

9. 9/11, 2011 recession. Other significant events: 35w bridge collapse, Prince and Flip Saunders passing.

10. D) Miley’s voice is like nails on the chalkboard for me...beyond annoying. Only positive is I’m sure we’d be high and Billy’s probably supplying her with fire.

DirtyJohnny

Shitty Med Grower
Here goes...
1. d- stevie Nick's. Mmmm who doesn't love Stevie?
2. c- mad chem. Shit I guess.
3. a- Hee haw. Love me some picken & grinnin cause I play guitar.
4. c- Jack Daniels. At least I'd catch a buzz.
5. Well fuck, I always thought he said "spring clean". Now I don't knw.
6. e- Earth Wind & Fire
7. a- sweet caboose. Nothin like fine behine.
8. b- David Lee Roth. I dont think u like either tho.
9. Sorry, news just isn't that important to me.
10. b- whoopie goldberg. I really just dont like that person.

Rivendell

Raspberry Pie Final Update: So this is a bit late, real life got in the way of growing for a few weeks. (nothing major, just had to work more hours to cover for a co worker and had a minor health issue with a relative). They were both chopped when I found a free moment and I didn't get any pics.

Plant A: This is the plant that had perfect structure in veg, turned out to be by far the better yielder, required more trimming and had a taste that all who have sampled described as earthy with a hint of chem and a nice strong stone.

Plant B: Raspberry Kush Leaner, lower yield, more frost, easier to trim with great berry terps and probably the best berry/hint of stardawg flavor a person could ask for. A whisker less potent than the other plant, but no slouch either. It did require more nitrogen to stay green during its life than its counterpart. This one has only been shared with my wife and will remain personal stash while it lasts. Truly some tasty stuff!

Over all they were nice plants to grow even if a few plants were a little finicky, and I 100% feel that there are gems to be found if a person is willing to look for them.

PSA: Clone all females during a first run, don't trust your gut to pick the right plant in veg. I cloned Plant A and I am really kicking my self for not grabbing a cut of Plant B.

Big thanks to Amos for the chance to grow these out!

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
1.Stevie Nicks
[a] sucks

a- Barney's Farm LSD

Pretty sure I've heard people say good things about it

e- whatever is on ESPN

With the caveat that the weed would be up to par look / smell wise for me to even want to buy it. I'll take my chances with no name 😂

I feel like this lyric might be a way of telling a girl you didn't pull out and not to call in 9 months.. in the words of MJ "the kiiid is not my son"

e.- Earth Wind and Fire

a- a sweet caboose

8. Van Halen
c - sucked with either

Just not my cup of tea

Legalization in my state probably

10. I'd rather spend 24 hours being deaf than 2 hours forced to listen to
a - Stevie Nicks

Tough choices honestly but I don't think I could make it through 2 hours of Stevie

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Raspberry Pie Final Update: So this is a bit late, real life got in the way of growing for a few weeks. (nothing major, just had to work more hours to cover for a co worker and had a minor health issue with a relative). They were both chopped when I found a free moment and I didn't get any pics.

Plant A: This is the plant that had perfect structure in veg, turned out to be by far the better yielder, required more trimming and had a taste that all who have sampled described as earthy with a hint of chem and a nice strong stone.

Plant B: Raspberry Kush Leaner, lower yield, more frost, easier to trim with great berry terps and probably the best berry/hint of stardawg flavor a person could ask for. A whisker less potent than the other plant, but no slouch either. It did require more nitrogen to stay green during its life than its counterpart. This one has only been shared with my wife and will remain personal stash while it lasts. Truly some tasty stuff!

Over all they were nice plants to grow even if a few plants were a little finicky, and I 100% feel that there are gems to be found if a person is willing to look for them.

PSA: Clone all females during a first run, don't trust your gut to pick the right plant in veg. I cloned Plant A and I am really kicking my self for not grabbing a cut of Plant B.

Big thanks to Amos for the chance to grow these out!
Much thanks, amigo.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
1.Stevie Nicks
Hahaja I'm an 80s baby. So 90s is my jam. But the 80s were cool too!!

a- Barney's Farm LSD
Barney has done me right on my outdoor this year!

This shit gave me nightmares as a kid. I think id be ok now lol

Weed of course!# until an hour or so goes by and I got the munchies so I have to stuff a couple candy bars and potato chips down my drawers!!

It means wuh oh. I missed my period and my tummy is upset. I thought I had my pullout move down!
Thats my dude!

a- a sweet caboose
I like em big and round. I like to look. Just look. My wife is beautiful, tall , fit, nice milkers, but man do I love me some nice ass!!

8. Van Halen

d- was great with either

Like I said before. I'm an 80s baby. So from what I know of that era. They were the shit. A bunch of premadonnas. But the shit, no less
The historic stock market, housing market collapse. 08. Shit got real in Florida. Got in some trouble. Madr a few bad decisions. Tis what it is

h- Sean Hannity

the Cyrus's are a close second. But thia guy is just whacked out. Some of the shit is for tv. I'm not political. But that guy rubs me the wrong way.

thanks for the retreat from my life for a bit. Peace y'all -Ty

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
1. "Thunder only happens when it's raining" sung without LOL may be the worst lyric of all time. Stevie Nicks [c] really sucking would be an improvement 6 points to terpy tyrone

2. Which pack would you buy? B GHS Cheese was very good. No points awarded.

Tonight, there are 5 possible shows that you could watch. Your pick is:
a- a rerun of Hee Haw featuring Buck and Roy because of the Hee Haw honeys of course. 6 points to dirty johnny

You spend the $10 on
a - a supersized meal at McDonalds, especially if they are selling the McRib. 6 points to Chiefer888

What does this Led Zep lyric mean to you?
In rural England the hedgerow is the line of shrubs denoting the property line between your estate and the next, so a "bustle in your hedgerow" means something is changing in your life or your mind. -- 6 points to Chronic Wonders

6.The band you'd most want to see live * in their prime *
Is there anything better than getting gang Bangled? I've considered the question often. No points awarded.

7. You're a sucker for a woman with:
All of the traits listed are wonderful traits in a girl friend at the moment [atmgf], but one thing makes them all less desireable - bitching. Correct answer is G - no vocal chords. no points awarded.

8. Van Halen
He always struck me as a first class prick, but Van Halen's debut LP was by far their best [ disclaimer: I stopped listening after Van Halen II].
2 points each to Cheifer888, Chronic Wonders, and Dirty Johnny.

9/11 - The United States attacked within it's borders by an outside enemy was unimaginable to most Americans. Then it happened.
3 points ea to CW and C888.

10. You'd rather spend 24 hours being deaf than 2 hours forced to listen to:
The correct answer, of course, is George Carlin, but I sort of tricked you into thinking you couldn't say George Carlin. Next best choice, even worse than Stevie, Is Whoopi. 6 points to Dirty Johnny

Chiefer888 - 11 points
Chronic Wonders - 11 points
Dirty Johnny - 14 points
InfiniteIndo - a pretty cool cat
Terpy Tyrone - 6 points

Congrats to @DirtyJohnny. In your acceptance speech, please select your prize. I'll contact you in PM for instructions to get the loot.
Thanks to the playas, players.