Briscos Bargain Beans

jpcyan

Really Active Member
And that.. is what some good fresh beans should look like. Heavily mottled, uniform size and shape. Mature with a slight sheen or gloss. :D Cant wait to see some of that from my own chuckin' hands.
Nice ones AmosOtis.
Someones gonna have some citrus, orange goodness .

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
SMOKING A TESTER off of black mamba female #2 very stringy and lanky but frosty hard
nugs at wk6 of flower she is a beast very potent at this age is a WOW for me
I crossed #2 with purple animal kush male to tame her a little bit going to do a tester on #3 that's totally different nice purple hughes goin on with her very faint hint of berry and earth at the monent
#1 is pure razz with a nice main cola stacking up nicely crossed with jelly pie #3male should be pure fire
and fun to hunt but after smoking this tester bud of #2 i put the other 5 black mambas seeds in paper towel
getting them wet and i will have black mamba for years to come🤗 very good cross @Amos Otis
i will be getting more of your gear in the future forsure (y) ✌

jpcyan

Really Active Member
This is a shot of my Black Mamba male and a WCCBD hemp I relocated outdoors for finishing and pollen collection a few weeks ago.

The Cleomes on each side make a nice cover crop with their five fingered leaf patterns and skunk aroma. They have naturalized in various parts of my yard. I've fooled many a person with these, even a few growers. They are sticky, smell of skunk and have non serrated but very similar leaves. Late season gemination of seeds produce a dark green but VERY canna looking plant without the flowering tops. Even the spike of leaf clusters below the flowers look similar to a bud :)

blackmambamale - Copy.jpg BlackmambaMaletop - Copy.jpg cannaflaged boys - Copy.jpg WCCBDmale - Copy.jpg

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
@Main Cola dude those look fantastic wish I could have got some of them beans
they sold out quick my kind of plant right there I hope Amos Otis makes more of them
very sexy plants awesome job growing them makes me wish I had some in my seed vault (y) ✌
Appreciate the kind words..I actually won the seeds in one of @Amos Otis Contest that he has..
I popped two seeds and both of them were females ..
I would purchase them if Amos ends up making more..They were easy to grow for me in my organic soil

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Cola's making me glad I snagged a pack of 7 of 9. Really happy I got 15 beans in my pack too, should be able to find some heat for sure.

EDIT: If Amos doesn't do it, those look like some genetics I'd wanna F2.
F2 them keep the legend alive spread the word where and who made them I am doing that for black mamba
I popped the last 5 seeds I have 4 are up and looking for the light I have 1 female as of right now
all ready to go if I get 2 or 3 males I will use every one of them for F2's when they are made I will gift them out
spread the love and the word to the older folks where to get good seeds from good folks the people I know
don't have computers or internet Amos is a good guy and I have mad respect and support for Brisos bargin beans for the price you can't beat it and the free seeds is a major bonus makes things fun down the road
trying new gear.

I will be updateing my black mambas tomorrow that are looking nice and stinky
my seeds are almost done on them 🤗 will be back with pics and details

A BIG THANKS TO DCSeeds and BRISCO BARGIN BEANS @ Amos Otis for making my first seed purchase in years a happy and enjoyable
Experience ✌

(y) (y)