Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Got my Susie Diamonds, Raspberry Jelly and All Fruit plus a bunch of Orgi F2's. Feeling good!
But would agree, @Amos Otis make more 7 of 9, please. I want that in my collection.
I just finished some Sweet Dixie F2s [ and crosses], and hope to have some 🍌
beans soon. Should know in a week or so if that was successful. I'd like to revisit Copper Orgi from the first offering. Black Mamba, 7 of 9, and Fiona's CRack all have been very well received. I always hold back beans to revisit, but as a small timer who's also growing smoke buds, it's not easy to work with everything I'd like to, and as you all know, each round is at least a 4 - 5 month process.

That said. I hope to get to all of those, but in the meantime, you guys that dig the Briscos feel free to make beans and share them. It's majorly cool to see your results and enthusiasm for the products, and I thank you all bigly.

aaa.png

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
F2 them keep the legend alive spread the word where and who made them
I will if Amos doesn't plan to. Don't wanna take money out of the man's pocket. I plan on breeding and starting my own genetics brand with majority of the seeds I pop so I don't wanna step on anyone's toes in the process. Although, an F2 of someone else's cross isn't something I'd ever want to sell regardless.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Don't wanna take money out of the man's pocket.
I'm sure you can tell by the price points, BBBs are done primarily as a hobby and for fun.[ Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being able to drop those $10 tips to my favorite waitress [es] at Waffle House. 🍳] The low prices and forum presence helps drive business to Paul and @DCSeedExchange who I consider a great guy doing great things for many folks.

Another benefit, and a big one, is being able to have fun with you folks with contests and giveaways and such. I feel like most people realize that I am not actually Bruce Campbell, and no one seems to care. Tell 'em what that's like, Ash:

images (2).jpg

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I just finished some Sweet Dixie F2s [ and crosses], and hope to have some 🍌
beans soon. Should know in a week or so if that was successful. I'd like to revisit Copper Orgi from the first offering. Black Mamba, 7 of 9, and Fiona's CRack all have been very well received. I always hold back beans to revisit, but as a small timer who's also growing smoke buds, it's not easy to work with everything I'd like to, and as you all know, each round is at least a 4 - 5 month process.

That said. I hope to get to all of those, but in the meantime, you guys that dig the Briscos feel free to make beans and share them. It's majorly cool to see your results and enthusiasm for the products, and I thank you all bigly.

View attachment 22767
We need to get you more space from the sounds of it. Small timer doing big things 💪

I'm sure you can tell by the price points, BBBs are done primarily as a hobby and for fun.[ Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being able to drop those $10 tips to my favorite waitress [es] at Waffle House. 🍳] The low prices and forum presence helps drive business to Paul and @DCSeedExchange who I consider a great guy doing great things for many folks.

Another benefit, and a big one, is being able to have fun with you folks with contests and giveaways and such. I feel like most people realize that I am not actually Bruce Campbell, and no one seems to care. Tell 'em what that's like, Ash:

View attachment 22794
😂 Quite noble of you. I can tell you us people appreciate all you do. And, still, don't wanna take money out of you and your Waffle House waitresses pockets and or bras 🤔

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
1569181047387.png

You talked - I listened.

I saw more comments lamenting the unavailability of more 7 of 9 [ seeds, not the borg babe ]. So, to me it makes no sense not to oblige. I just scrapped 8 seedlings which I will not name as they were all gifted from a very cool cat [ I have more ] to start the 7 of 9 F2 and crosses project.

[ I personally lament the unavailability of 7 of 9 the borg babe. ]

DSCF4597.JPG

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I promise you, brotato chip - if I'm ever able to replicate the Borg babe, you'll be first to get some clones. Are you ok w/ 8 of 9 in case there's some genetic drift?

View attachment 23010
Indeed I am. 8of 9 is her sexier freakier sister! Just don't tell Heathen about her. That ruffian will deflower her with no predujice,leaving her tainted for next in line😂
.....all love @Heathenraider.👊

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI EVERYONE
here is mamba number 1 long strechy thing with rock hard nugs slight odor on her
don't know how to describe kind of like a pipe tabacco with a hint of cheese it smoked very nice almost has the same smell as the
mutant jelly pie I found in the compost still kicking this AM
the last one is a the jelly pie mutant it was a female smells nice I may take that top and try to reveg that and see if it straightens out

Attachments

Last edited: