Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Each question had a value of 6 points. I tried to pick one answer as best, but in some cases that could not be done, so the point values were split accordingly

1. Rate the comedians. A George Carlin inclusion knocked you out of contention right away. To me, he was an unfunny Captain Obvious decades before the current Captain Obvious, who is funny. The only winner then could be @Evergreengardener - 6 points earned.

Oh, man....Dodgers score 3 in the bottom of the 9, the game winning RBI by Kike' Hernandez on his bobblehead night !! His entire family was in attendance. What a year !!

2. I never smoked weed with J Geils Band. 6 points to @IrocZ
[I only smoked with Motley Crue because they were opening for Blue Oyster Cult on a tour I worked. In fact, the only tour I worked.

3. Props to everyone who avoided Maxine, Kamala, and Hillary, which was everyone. I LOL'd at this answer:
"[c] Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - Ivanka, while arguably more attractive, much more likely to be a dead fish and have limits " @IrocZ - 6 points.

4. I guess I haven't ragged on Herijuana [and her kin] for awhile.
@BigBallzWillie gets the 6 points.

5. The best two times of the day to smoke weeds is - in the AM, and in the PM.
The closest answer was " The two best times in a day to inhale some choice weed for me is ,,,In the morning and in the evening " 6 points to @Main Cola

6. The first Brisco named strain is Big Smith. View attachment 19167
Fat Grape Cheese x Agent Orange. I ran a couple and haven't got back to them, but I mean to. 3 points each to @Main Cola and @Evergreengardener

7. No one wants to spend a day with Whoopi Goldberg, and @IrocZ had a great line: "Whoopi Goldberg - She probably smells worse than Epstein's corpse ". I LOL'd and woke my dog. Unfortunately, I agree with @Pistilpusher that Kathy Griffin is an even more disgusting option.

8. My second matrimonial excursion was with a lady who competed as an IFBB pro bodybuilder for 5 years from '94 - '99. 3 points each to @Evergreengardener and @BigBallzWillie .

9. BBWillie's pick of Crossroads on guitar would be a winner most any other time, as I've dreamed of plugging into the amp and having that magic spew forth. But, after playing the clip, I find the pick of drums on Hot For Teacher to be an inspired one, coming out of left field [ that's Dodger's baseball talk btw].
6 points to @Main Cola

10. So...remind me to keep naming my own crosses ! ha ha ha etc, but serious biz. I'm sorry, but I cannot declare any of those names a winner. (n) 🙃

Total scores:
@Main Cola - 15 points
@Evergreengardener - 12 points
@IrocZ - 12 points
@Pistilpusher - 6 points
@BigBallzWillie - 9 points.

Will send a PM to the winner to get info to send out the prize, which is a ten pack of Power Outage...or Lights Out...or Joe Biden [ he puts you right to sleep]
😔

Thanks youse guyz [ and how 'bout those Dodgers ! ]
My seeds arrived safely today. Thanks again @Amos Otis for your generosity 🙏C60D27E5-8C19-419D-901E-31F3B0A50904.jpeg9495FFB2-A2E5-4D97-A047-1F5C62AD5D4E.jpeg

jpcyan

Really Active Member
So. I have one male and one female Black Mamba. One female Jelly Pie and one JP that's still not quite ready to give up its sex under 24.

Typical, the males are taller, thinner, a little lankier, and the females more short and stout. There is very little branching on the females. Enough to take a top cut and one or two more lower on each.

The male Black Mamba along with a male Cherry Wine CBD will be moved outside tomorrow. I think they are mature enough to finish up pretty quickly.

With permission from Amos Otis I will be using pollen from the Black Mamba for my first "Chuckin" of the year.
Select buds of BM, JP, RomxKush and Fish Eye Og, will be the first when I reach that point :)

Things are looking really good, but Im so busy I'm still keepin 'em at the slowest pace possible. Got to get some better cooling for the flower room with a 1khps, or convert to LED before I go all in again.

MMMM the smell is so nice.

pics in a few days

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
What is going on here I missed so many giveaways so many opportunities to lose my temper and gif off all mad and I would have been the only one with the cheese question right too thats it I quit and I didnt even start
I felt the same way. I would've got McDonald's, Stevie Nick's sucks and the no vocal chords. I think I would've gotten almost a perfect score. Damnit. 😂🤣😂

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hi everyone I have a update on black mambas this is a strain not to pass by
I have one female that has a nice long cola the aroma on this girls is amazing
straight up razzberry smell not to mention all the trics on her sorry amos I didn't ask you first but
that one jelly pie male I had to breed with her they all got hit with some pollen
amos Otis I hope you forgive me but they had a slight orgy fest
I selected the pollen from two males that was both different and paired them with the way they
was growing #3 jelly pie male had thin bladed leafs with sharp ridges and was short and bushy
any ways all you trying to decide go and get you some of them black mambas they are fun to
grow and everyone should try it its got a old school flavor profile that brings me back to the 80's (y)

Attachments

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I felt the same way. I would've got McDonald's, Stevie Nick's sucks and the no vocal chords. I think I would've gotten almost a perfect score. Damnit. 😂🤣😂
Stay tuned. I dig contests and giveaways, but have to space them out or they become less than an event.

any ways all you trying to decide go and get you some of them black mambas they are fun to
grow and everyone should try it its got a old school flavor profile that brings me back to the 80's (y)
Very glad you like them, amigo, and I can see why. Great job. Unfortunately, they are history except for those that are holding them - all sold out. Anything Brisco is always available for you cats to cross anyway you'd like, no permiso necessito. F2s should be credited, but that's about it.