BODHI Gear

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I was sent this from a awesome chick on riu, she told me to pay it forward, I still have a good amount left!...

there was 2 ppl that already claimed some, I can't remember who they were, you 2 guys will have first dibs, I haven't forgetton about you!

I'm sharing these for free, while supplies last! if you live in a fucked up area, and cost me a fortune to send, then it may not be free for you! everyone else. if you only costing me a stamp, I don't mind sharing for free!View attachment 132
Hey dude i realize this was offerd months ago but by chance u got any of those jabbah stash beans laying around? I was gifted a couple beans of jabba 2-3yrs ago and liked it alot.
If not its totally kool but but i hadta at least ask? It was a class act move to spread the generosity to others , it says alot. So regardless if u do or dont have any to share or trade with myself , its awesome to see people helping others i need of beans! 👏✌

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
Lookin good and frosty. Nice light too, what is that?
Thanks man! The light was a light built by WhyteWidow (not on here any longer but on RIU) and you can see all the specs if you go into the LED section and check out
1920w and 1280w Monster Strip builds

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I was sent this from a awesome chick on riu, she told me to pay it forward, I still have a good amount left!...

there was 2 ppl that already claimed some, I can't remember who they were, you 2 guys will have first dibs, I haven't forgetton about you!

I'm sharing these for free, while supplies last! if you live in a fucked up area, and cost me a fortune to send, then it may not be free for you! everyone else. if you only costing me a stamp, I don't mind sharing for free!View attachment 132
Count me in 🙋‍♂️ Humbly and generously asking and hoping never mind I just seen the date it was posted I thought this was new sorry