BODHI Gear

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Alright ladies and gentlemen, finally I've got the last of the orders going out soon! we have a Card for @shimz and we have a replacement card for @smokieokie since most of his were crushed by the fat fingered mail man! and yes, I learned a lesson, and sending them inside plastic things for protection!

LASTY WHERE'S MY CANADIAN BUDDY!

your the last guy I need to handle, I need to speak with you, and get this handled! I have a few ideas to go over with you! and I can't remember your dam name lmfao, just hmu buddy, yours is sitting to the side and ready to go!

Everyone that got beans from me, i hope you guys enjoy! your very welcome, and I hope yall find some fire, if you do remember I need a cut to return back to the original person that made this possible! also there was no strings attached to this deal, but if you guys don't mind, I'd love to see some pics of the ladies you guys get!
CM190427-053922002.jpg

Blaze

Really Active Member
Hi fellas, anyone here run Bodhi's Hashplant 1,4 and D? They are Chem1,4,D cross to 88G13HP male. If ya did run them pls post some pics and what you like or disliked about them. I am thinking bout getting a pack of the 4 and the D. 🤙🏾

This is my creation from a Mother's Milk female pollen sack that I spread over a Goji bud before I lost both plants. I got 4 seeds from that bud. 2 were duds and 2 came out to be the fattest and loudest and strongest plants I have ever grown. One was on the MM side and the other was on the Snow Lotus side. I call the MM one Goji Milk and the SL one Snow Goji. Here is a pic of the Goji Milk :alien:

Very well cured pic 1 and 2. Freshly trimmed pic 3.

Paddletail

Community has been wonderful to me over the past year. I have too much on my plate to be putting my hand out right now. Flower chamber is stuffed right now, Heisen's stuff already exploding in veg chamber, stuff to get to for kind-hearted chuckers, and thats not even counting the stuff I've made that I want to look through.

Really hope you all find fire in the beans Green sent out.

All that being said, I bought a small refrigerator just to keep seeds and its got enough room for about another thousand packs or so if anyone is in the gifting mood, trying to build good karma, has something that has to be shared, etc....

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Easter bunny showed up this morning undamaged. Thanks again @Green_256 are these jabbas stash f2 as well? Don't wanna label wrong lol
View attachment 5297
the label, is wrong, and to be fair to everyone bc I had un even numbers, and I gave out my personal stash to replace all the broken ones, I just mixed all three kinds up, and loaded them up, that way I couldn't show anyone favoritism!