BODHI Gear

Deez. Nutz

Has anyone ran any of Bodhis cherry crosses?
If so, did any of them actually have cherry terps?

I've only grown his blockhead bx, he stated it had currant terps. Never had a currant before, but they must smell like burning rubber, crank case oil, and butthole of a dirty Tijuanan hooker.

The terpene profile was not my thing, well maybe the Mexican hooker butthole was, but definately not the rest.

Mr. Krinkle

I stopped buying Bodhi when he went with the Hashplant. The damn male is so strong it gets it's claws into everything. I need to see what he has now :alien:

I agree - im surprised everybody loves the 88g13 crosses as much as they do - they're very male dominant from what i've run - all super low yielders too - they do produce great smoke, but i think you've tried one, you've tried them all

im on the wookie crosses and ssdd crosses now - got a couple phone home's (i gotta change that name if i find a keeper - thats a terrible name) and a lavender jack going into flower now, and then i have 3 phenos of the dazzleberry (goji razz x strawberry milk) that'll go in on the next run

i popped a few soul mates too that might be ready for the following run also

Mr. Krinkle

that's one of my dazzleberry's - i got a couple more i'll take pics of shortly....the other one looks almost exactly like that one, and the other one was from a twin seed - one of the twins died :( but the other one is doing great and looks different than the other 2 females. but check this out:

TWIN SEEDLINGS

This mutation is very common. Polyembryonic seeds contain more than one seedling. Once germinated, it will produce two taproots instead of one. If carefully handled, these seedlings can be successfully separated into two plants.

Strangely, one of the two plants will be a normal offspring of both mother and father. The other plant will only be a clone of the mother.

Three-seedling polyembryonic seeds have also been reported.

Despite its interesting biological marker and outcome, there is no real advantage to breeding plants with this trait. No effort has been made thus far to develop a true-breed with these characteristics.

Mr. Krinkle

Not to be a Debbie downer but GLG has them for $70 a pack and buy two get one free. That would put them at $46.66 a pack.

Yea but that sale is supposed to end before they even post the banana spliff for sale - so talk to me when you actually even see them for sale on GLG ok? ok

Mr. Krinkle

Oh ok - i was just trying to save you a trip since the other guy gave you bad directions with his well thought out math equation

Now1more

Super Active Member
Has anyone ran any of Bodhis cherry crosses?
If so, did any of them actually have cherry terps?

I've only grown his blockhead bx, he stated it had currant terps. Never had a currant before, but they must smell like burning rubber, crank case oil, and butthole of a dirty Tijuanan hooker.

The terpene profile was not my thing, well maybe the Mexican hooker butthole was, but definately not the rest.
I've run Cherry Lotus a couple of times. Nice smooth smoke. Definitely an evening herb. Didn't notice any cherry terps, but it is sweet. I'm not the best at distinguishing Terps profiles though.

Well I went back to Bodhi for the Goji and boy I'm happy. I did full packs of Strawberry Goji and Twin Flame. Got 8 of 13 females from the Goji and 6 of 12 from the Twin Flame. One of the Strawberry hermed fully and hit a few others but not too bad. Culled that one. Got some hermie fem seeds now :poop:

Out of the 7 Strawberry 3 were larfy but the other 4 were golden. 3 of the 6 Twin flame are also keepers.

SG # 4

DSCN0670.JPG

DSCN0671.JPG

SG # 6

DSCN0672.JPG

DSCN0673.JPG

SG #7

DSCN0678.JPG

DSCN0679.JPG

SG #8

DSCN0676.JPG

DSCN0677.JPG

Mr. Krinkle

Well I went back to Bodhi for the Goji and boy I'm happy. I did full packs of Strawberry Goji and Twin Flame. Got 8 of 13 females from the Goji and 6 of 12 from the Twin Flame. One of the Strawberry hermed fully and hit a few others but not too bad. Culled that one. Got some hermie fem seeds now :poop:

Out of the 7 Strawberry 3 were larfy but the other 4 were golden. 3 of the 6 Twin flame are also keepers.

SG # 4

View attachment 83947

View attachment 83948

SG # 6

View attachment 83949

View attachment 83950

SG #7

View attachment 83951

View attachment 83952

SG #8

View attachment 83953

View attachment 83954

That looks great!

2 of my Dazzleberry's threw nutsacks in week 4 - they got the chop - i only ran half the pack and halted - bodhi already discontinued the strawberry milk dad - he didn't specifically say that was the reason, but there's a bunch of reports coming in about herms with that dad, so its safe to assume that's the reason why