BODHI Gear

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I was sent this from a awesome chick on riu, she told me to pay it forward, I still have a good amount left!...

there was 2 ppl that already claimed some, I can't remember who they were, you 2 guys will have first dibs, I haven't forgetton about you!

I'm sharing these for free, while supplies last! if you live in a fucked up area, and cost me a fortune to send, then it may not be free for you! everyone else. if you only costing me a stamp, I don't mind sharing for free!132

Last edited:
I run Bodhi's Lemon Hashplant in a perpetual. I also run my own chuck of Mothers Milk/Goji that gave me 2 awesome phenos. I have a 75% deep Nepali OG 25% MM pheno that's all fuely and OG type leaves. The other is a taller 50% Snow Lotus leaner and 50% Nepali. The Snow Lotus leaner has the original Goji smell. Both yield better than the original MM and Goji. Pics when I get my camera.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
OK guys, I'm slammed right now, I'll see what's still up for grabs and how many, as I said there was 2 ppl who laid claim back on riu, and I have one other buddy who already has his set aside, out of what's left, I'll split them up evenly, and get with everyone for addresses and shit, DON'T SEND YOUR ADDY HERE, WE WILL USE AN EMAIL OR SOMESHIT! but like i said, a stamp cost me a few cents, I can get birthday cards for a dollar, and mail them out, as long as it don't cost me any more than that, I've got no problem sharing, they were Givin to me the same way! I was told there is one rule tho...

if anyone find a amazing keeper, I was asked to send a cut back to original person, who gave me these! so if everyone can follow that, I see no reason I shouldn't share what I can!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
so do me favor guys, I'd like to get a head count of who wants some, so to make it easy, the ones that want in like this post, if your not trying to get any PLZ DO NOT LIKE THIS POST, I'll hit the rest of u up and get with yall through email!

I'll come back to this thread in a few days to count you guys, split up what's left, and let u guys know what everyone can expect!

Last edited:

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Your a good dude Green.

Just gave away 5 Space Monkey and 8 Prayer Tower young girls yesterday.
Had to sort of clean house for a minute.
I made Space Monkey f2s and used the same Male on a Nitro Cookies clone I got from a good friend on RIU.
How did you like your Space Monkey? I only found like 4 females in the pack but they were all good with flavors ranging from fruity to gassy. The female I used in the f2 was a combination of both but the high was soaring and definitely left me zoning out lol

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit

I'd be willing to part with about 50 or so of these as long as I can get back a cut if anyone finds something good. In the interest of full disclosure, I have not grown these out yet. Based on the parents flower time I would expect these to go about 10 weeks.

Here is the SM female at the onset of flowering:

Here is the SM male at the onset of flowering :

Here is a lower of the seeded SM female at about 6 weeks:

Green_256

What's a SIP?
also guys, plz don't hate me, lol I may have gave away a few more than I thought lol, here's what's left, I'll pull a few extra out of my stash if I have too, basically I think it's only fair, to do first come first serve (as in the guys who get with me first, will get 3 beans of each, and the last guy may be getting 2), with the exception of opie (only bc he's been waiting on these for about a month lol sorry buddy), if he's still wanting them! it will basically be 7 of u, and come down to about 3 beans per person per strain, with the exception of dragon fruit, bc I literally have like 5 left for myself! sorry it's not a ton, but it is something and it is free! If anyone doesn't reply or decides to opt out, I'll split it up as evenly as I can!

again guys my bad, I've been giving them out for a min, and haven't checked, but I will stick to my word and I'll pull out of mine, so everyone can at least get a few beans!

CM190314-063927001.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I dunno if this is the right place to post bodhi gear pics, but I figured why not. Y'all got the givin spirit, and I like it. :)

bodhi seeds Herer Hashplant (Vintage Jack Herer x 88g13hp) around week 9 harvest

View attachment 477

View attachment 478

View attachment 479

Week 8, different pheno.
View attachment 481

View attachment 480

Full tester growlog thread & smoke report can be found here:

yea man, this is the bodhi gear thread, my bad, was just trying to share some extra beans in had lol, yall feel free to take over it! I'm only waiting on 3 more dudes to contact me for the gear!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
so do me favor guys, I'd like to get a head count of who wants some, so to make it easy, the ones that want in like this post, if your not trying to get any PLZ DO NOT LIKE THIS POST, I'll hit the rest of u up and get with yall through email!

I'll come back to this thread in a few days to count you guys, split up what's left, and let u guys know what everyone can expect!
@shimz I'm sorry but your a tad late buddy, I really don't have enough to add another person, I'm sorry man!

but if this opportunity comes along again, Ill do my best to remember you!