BODHI Gear

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Jabbas stash f2 3.5 weeks 12/12View attachment 26669
Start of week 5View attachment 26670
Hey nice job dude. I grew the jabbas stash outside and loved it. No airy bud structure , no issues at all. Your plant looks to have more sativa influence with the thinner fingers on leaves than i had. Mine leaned more to indica side, which was fine for me. Short, stocky, bushes.

Also when bodhi first came out with the deep line alchemy series, i was one of first people to get to test the dla#8. I popped 3 beans at first and got 2 females. What pissed me off was i vegged them both in my closet for bout 2 months. Took a clone from the best plant. Root rot and me moving houses killed the moms. So i had the clone left and vegged it for bout same time as mom. Nice bushy beast. Right b4 i was gonna flip the clone to flower sumbody stole it from me cause back then i was sitting it outside to soak up mother natures rays during day then at night id bring it back in under the lights. Well a jealous neighbor i suspect took it and i never got to see it potential in flowering.😠. But i do have a pic of the clone while it was veggn. Question is do u by chance have any xtra beans from the dla#8 laying around that ud be willing to trade me for a couple of beans out of my stash? Just curious. Pissd me off to put that much time n effort into it and then loose it and never get to see what she could do at end.. If not its ok just wanted to at least ask u tho.. But heres the clone i had in veg that neighbor i think stole from me. ✌1207180536.jpg1117180518.jpg

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Hey nice job dude. I grew the jabbas stash outside and loved it. No airy bud structure , no issues at all. Your plant looks to have more sativa influence with the thinner fingers on leaves than i had. Mine leaned more to indica side, which was fine for me. Short, stocky, bushes.
Thanks man, mine was sativa leaning for sure for some reason. I have a few more jabba beans left so maybe I can get back to it someday.
Question is do u by chance have any xtra beans from the dla#8 laying around that ud be willing to trade me for a couple of beans out of my stash? Just curious.
I didnt have any of the DLA, I think it was @GCG that had them.
Sucks when people steal shit, sorry to hear that man. Freakin hate thieves 🤬

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Thanks man, mine was sativa leaning for sure for some reason. I have a few more jabba beans left so maybe I can get back to it someday.

I didnt have any of the DLA, I think it was @GCG that had them.
Sucks when people steal shit, sorry to hear that man. Freakin hate thieves 🤬
Hell ya that be kool one day with jabbas again. Appreciate ur offer. I will work a barter when day comes u wanna let me work them again. Thanks
And ya i think u are right bout GCG having them dla crosses. Might havta hit him up then.. Thanks for ur info bro! Keep up the good work 🔥..✌ and yes theives blow.. Along with the cops .. Lol

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Hell ya that be kool one day with jabbas again. Appreciate ur offer. I will work a barter when day comes u wanna let me work them again. Thanks
And ya i think u are right bout GCG having them dla crosses. Might havta hit him up then.. Thanks for ur info bro! Keep up the good work 🔥..✌ and yes theives blow.. Along with the cops .. Lol
Yeah for sure. The jabbas stash f2 I have were gifted to me from green256 long time ago. I think someone on here made them, so as long as they dont want them back I can do something.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I'm running some cherry lotus right now. Anyone else grown this? Smoked this? I cannot really find any info. What I did see was something along the lines of an Afghani landrace in the lineage. I think that's what I read anyway. That was months ago... too long for this brain.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Yeah for sure. The jabbas stash f2 I have were gifted to me from green256 long time ago. I think someone on here made them, so as long as they dont want them back I can do something.
Fuck green256!!!! Yes they were made by another member and no she won’t want them back lol. She’s good people. Green on the other hand was something else

the guy sold cuts he promised not to sold seeds that he begged for claiming he was to broke to buy them using his vet status to make guys feel bad for him and buy him all kinds of beans and send him cuts all for him to turn around and be a 2 faced fuck.

Last edited:

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Fuck green256!!!! Yes they were made by another member and no she won’t want them back lol. She’s good people. Green on the other hand was something else

the guy sold cuts he promised not to sold seeds that he begged for claiming he was to broke to buy them using his vet status to make guys feel bad for him and buy him all kinds of beans and send him cuts all for him to turn around and be a 2 faced fuck.
Yeah, I hear ya. I got em before all that shit went down.

GCG

Dinosaur
[/QU
I do have them and too many others to ever get to. DM me we can work something out.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
greens got them from me. I got them from Nube or Torontoke, can't quite remember now, lol.
My guess is someone else forwarded them to Nu-be or Torontoke. I'm good with that. If you can't use them just send them forward.
Ahh my bad I know she made them also I believe he was a recipient of some from her as well
Bodhi made them LOL I just got them together again.

GCG

Dinosaur
It's a sickness. Bodhi's new drop got me.

Thai (D9) x Kashmir (Super Natural Selection) NEW!! × 1

Lower Ulleri Annapurna Nepal NEW!! × 1 comes with Petrolia Headstash

Rajasthani Sikar x Kashmir Azad (SS015) NEW!! × 1