BODHI Gear

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
but it's still like 30 bucks I'm told, I haven't researched anything on it yet, I just don't have the cash to do that at the moment, paddle is getting with me and we're going to work something out to get then to him, I'm actually busting into my stash of the f2's, just bc it cost so much to send sending 10 beans just isn't worth it, for everyone else it cost a 30 cent birthday and a stamp lol! that I can afford that at my brokest time lol but he's gunna get his! just may be another week before I send it off!
Thanks again for your efforts to get those to me.like @Turpman says , padded post envelope. That's how they come from all my US orders. If its gonna cost ya outrageous, let me get the shipping cost to you first ..no biggie. But like I said Green..do not put yourself in jeopardy to send seeds ..I'm not about that ..Stay safe..Cheers!

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Easter bunny came, unfortunately all but two was crushed. So very sad, damn mailmen. Thanks for trying to share Green. Very excited to get these. I really do appreciate you taking time to help others out. When these pop I will be very very happy, and post results soon. Thanks again @Green_256, your awesome.

Last edited:

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Easter bunny came, unfortunately all but two was crushed. So very sad, damn mailmen. Thanks for trying to share Green. Very excited to get these. I really do appreciate you taking time to help others out. When these pop I will be very very happy, and post results soon. Thanks again @Green_256, your awesome.
View attachment 2980
I'll re send yours in a different container, I still have to mail out shims, so don't worry man I got you

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I'll re send yours in a different container, I still have to mail out shims, so don't worry man I got you
Your really too kind. You don't have to go through the trouble if you don't want though man. Not saying I wouldn't take them and grow em out though lol. Bc I did look closer and found 4 maybe 5. The 4 or hopefully 5 that I did get is awesome especially if a girl or two show. So up to you bro I just appreciate it. 😁

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I'll ssend you a few more I've got extra no worries
Your really too kind. You don't have to go through the trouble if you don't want though man. Not saying I wouldn't take them and grow em out though lol. Bc I did look closer and found 4 maybe 5. The 4 or hopefully 5 that I did get is awesome especially if a girl or two show. So up to you bro I just appreciate it. 😁

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Headie Gardens is still having a Bodhi BOGO and 10$ off. That's 2 packs for 60$!!! Having trouble deciding which freebie to get but leaning towards the Lucky Wookie (lucky charms #8 x Wookie 15) or the Phone Home (Cornbread Ricky's Triangle Kush x Wookie 15). Any suggestions? Might just buy 2 packs to get both lol

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Oh the suspense!! Just got the news that ol' Heisen hasn't sent my preorder yet either. 😢 All good man, I sure appreciate what you're doing!
yeah my bad buddy, I have been so busy lately, but I'll make it up to you guys by sending some extras! things have just been so hectic, and Im so behind on my grow I just have to make some time, but I'll get them to you buddy I promise!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
OK guys, I'm splitting the rest of the beans I have left between @shimz @smokieokie @Pistilpusher and that would be everyone right???
I still feel like I'm missing someone! just have so much shit going on I apologize everyone had to wait so long, but I've got the night off, and handling everything I can now!

as for the guys that already got theres, has anyone soaked them on water? would love to know if there are still good and viable!

Streetpro09

Tester
OK guys, I'm splitting the rest of the beans I have left between @shimz @smokieokie @Pistilpusher and that would be everyone right???
I still feel like I'm missing someone! just have so much shit going on I apologize everyone had to wait so long, but I've got the night off, and handling everything I can now!

as for the guys that already got theres, has anyone soaked them on water? would love to know if there are still good and viable!
I have not. They are next in line though! I can't wait to try them!!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Lil tails after 24 hr. in paper towel so they're still viable. 3 outta 3
View attachment 3669
awesome to see!!! happy for your guys, now I've just got 3 left to handle, sorry I'm still busy as hell, I won't forget about you 3 guys, just gotta make time, I've got shims and smokie, plus our northern friend! and BTW I think I've landed on a fool proof way to get you your beans had a few Canadian guys hit me up, and explain how they got theires, so I'm going to try something similar