BODHI Gear

nu-be

You did extremely well Nube. Did you ever make f2s of the Sakura?
Thanks. I sure did. A few folks have run them so far, and they're solid 7-8 weekers for sure, finishing early September outside in the northern US. The dank black cherry pheno that inspired the name is great. She grows slow but is extra stinky in veg, can't miss her. P.S. Cuck the Fubs! Go Cards! :p

Here's my tester grow of the unreleased bodhi seeds Kush 4 (Nevil's cut) x OMG at day 63. Blue ones are Kush 4 leaners, for anybody running the DLA 9.

K4OMG-5-.jpg

K4OMG Twins-.jpg

K4OMG-4-.jpg

Had a soil pH issue due to tapwater pH of 8.0 - 9.0, but ultimately they were a little unstable for me and the other guy who tested them, thus unreleased. I post them because the finished product came out so pretty!

k4omg-4 cured p-.jpg

k4omg-5 cured p3k-.jpg

Full tester growlog thread & smoke report can be found here:

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Thanks. I sure did. A few folks have run them so far, and they're solid 7-8 weekers for sure, finishing early September outside in the northern US. The dank black cherry pheno that inspired the name is great. She grows slow but is extra stinky in veg, can't miss her. P.S. Cuck the Fubs! Go Cards! :p

Here's my tester grow of the unreleased bodhi seeds Kush 4 (Nevil's cut) x OMG at day 63. Blue ones are Kush 4 leaners, for anybody running the DLA 9.

View attachment 515

View attachment 516

View attachment 517

Had a soil pH issue due to tapwater pH of 8.0 - 9.0, but ultimately they were a little unstable for me and the other guy who tested them, thus unreleased. I post them because the finished product came out so pretty!

View attachment 518

View attachment 519

Thanks for the reply, but not so much for the jab at my Cubs :rolleyes: lol. I've found that the wookie male gives its progeny lots of floral and exotic fruity smells. Gonna try more from that Male soon.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Thanks for the reply, but not so much for the jab at my Cubs :rolleyes: lol. I've found that the wookie male gives its progeny lots of floral and exotic fruity smells. Gonna try more from that Male soon.
Your outnumbered here Cards fan , the world does need a team for the Larry the Cable guy look a likes and the Meth crowd , so tip of the cap to St Louis for that 👍🏻 just hackin on Ya

nu-be

You'd be surprised how many ppl there are from Mizzourah here. ;)

I don't mind the Cubs. Completely Useless By September. lol :p But seriously, I'm glad y'all finally won one. Missouri sucks, and St. Louis isn't my favorite city by any means, but I wouldn't say Chicago is much better. It's certainly not immune to any of those same problems, and it's got some of its own. A buddy of mine used to live on Hubbard and we'd pass through Cabrini-Green on the way to Wrigley. I'm glad he moved to Wrigleyville. And don't get me started on Gary, IN. LOL

Overall, I actually like Chicago and Wrigleyville. I've been to Wrigley for Cubs v. Cards weekend series plenty of times, sat in the bleachers with Cards gear on, and had a good time. Went out in Wrigleyville a billion times and everybody was cool, lots of good-natured ribbing. Sat in the upper deck once down the right field line, up against the fence, and the Cubs fan in front of us was hitting a bowl with his adult son. I asked if I could load a fresh one, and we all smoked together. Then we got hammered on Bushmills at the Green Mill, and I don't remember the rest of that weekend.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever

View attachment 515

View attachment 516

View attachment 517

View attachment 518

View attachment 519

Looks super nice Nu-be. Damn I was interested in that Kush 4. Hopefully other crosses with the K4 are stable. Supposedly, Kush 4 x NL#2 = Hindu Kush

nu-be

Thanks folks. All credit to bodhi for being an amazing genetic magician and picker of males. And just an all around good human being.

The fact that it's just him and his wife all these years, developing a couple new males every year, working existing ones outside to get them pest and pathogen resistant, testing 100+ new crosses every year with only extremely vetted cuts, no bs, never releasing garbage, and doing it with literally zero hype or marketing or drama.

Plus his seed collection trips all over the globe, and not that baller coked out wealth-flaunting shit other "breeders" did. And the guy releases all that landrace shit instead of hoarding, asking us, the community to spread it around everywhere? Well, let's just say other "breeders" could take a page outta the bodhi seeds book and learn a thing or two. And he's selling his beans all day, every day for $50 a pack shipped with his standard b2g1 deal, cheaper during bogo? Fucking unbelievable. And those freebies. Hooah!

Speaking of freebies, here's bodhi seeds Cobra Lips (Chem 3 x Appalachia), IMHO one of the finest freebies and biggest sleepers in recent memory

Day 44 from flip
Cobra Lips 44F-.jpg

Day 60 harvest
cl1 full harvest-.jpg

CL1 60F harvest-.jpg

Different pheno, day 65 harvest
CL2 65F harvest-.jpg

cl1 full-.jpg

Another grower's 28% lab test. This is a freebie, folks:

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Thanks folks. All credit to bodhi for being an amazing genetic magician and picker of males. And just an all around good human being.

The fact that it's just him and his wife all these years, developing a couple new males every year, working existing ones outside to get them pest and pathogen resistant, testing 100+ new crosses every year with only extremely vetted cuts, no bs, never releasing garbage, and doing it with literally zero hype or marketing or drama.

Plus his seed collection trips all over the globe, and not that baller coked out wealth-flaunting shit other "breeders" did. And the guy releases all that landrace shit instead of hoarding, asking us, the community to spread it around everywhere? Well, let's just say other "breeders" could take a page outta the bodhi seeds book and learn a thing or two. And he's selling his beans all day, every day for $50 a pack shipped with his standard b2g1 deal, cheaper during bogo? Fucking unbelievable. And those freebies. Hooah!

Speaking of freebies, here's bodhi seeds Cobra Lips (Chem 3 x Appalachia), IMHO one of the finest freebies and biggest sleepers in recent memory

Day 44 from flip
View attachment 558

Day 60 harvest
View attachment 559

View attachment 562

Different pheno, day 65 harvest
View attachment 561

View attachment 560

Another grower's 28% lab test. This is a freebie, folks:

I 2nd everything you said about B and his wife. There is no other breeder like him. But where do you find his beans for 50$? I've only seen them for 60-70$ regardless you can't beat those prices. GLG has some awesome freebies right now. I'm holding out for a possible 4/20 BOGO lol

nu-be

I mean the price is $50 after shipping when you buy 2, get 1 free, which is the regular deal everywhere. 2x $70 packs + $7 shipping + 1 freebie pack = 3 packs for $147. :D The BOGO is 4 packs for the same $147, so $37 a pack delivered!

Those great lakes genetics freebies are choice. :eek: So it's really like b2g2 free if you consider the Bad Dawg freebies, or better during BOGO deals! :p

I'm with you, man. Rumor has it the 4/20 bodhi BOGO deals are gonna be insane, with new releases and new freebies! If I had money or space for more beans, I'd be all over it! Shit, I might still be!

Feva.

Really Active Member
yup so true bodhi and mrs b. are stand up people. doin good things for the community in and out of the weed game. i ve grown out a few of bodhis stuff also. and still have some genetics in the library to revisit. Barefoot doctor, Goji Og,Granola funk,Strange Brew,sunshine4,the fuzz I also have some choclate trip F3 I made from his choclate trip f2.

nu-be

Sounds like you have some really good ones to revisit! :) That Chocolate Trip F2 looks like a solid one to preserve in F3, and if all the things I've heard about Sunshine #4 are correct, it's special. Hasn't the same cut of it won the Michigan High Times Cannabis Cup twice? Totally on my radar to preserve that one in F2 as well!

Speaking of Barefoot Doctor (Harlequin CBD cut x Sunshine Daydream), here's my grow of her from a couple years ago.

She's a little finicky from the SSDD dad, but still turns out very beautiful. I had three phenos that all yielded well.
BDr2 harvest-.jpg

BDr3 52F-.jpg

BDr3 56F-.jpg

Not my favorite smoke, but other people really loved it. Cheese and tart berries from extremely frosty, dense nugs.
BDr3 dry lid-.jpg

BDr2 1mo cure-.jpg

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I was sent this from a awesome chick on riu, she told me to pay it forward, I still have a good amount left!...

there was 2 ppl that already claimed some, I can't remember who they were, you 2 guys will have first dibs, I haven't forgetton about you!

I'm sharing these for free, while supplies last! if you live in a fucked up area, and cost me a fortune to send, then it may not be free for you! everyone else. if you only costing me a stamp, I don't mind sharing for free!View attachment 132
LOL I know you :D ::waving::