Bobby's Dope Log

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
When I had a tent full of potential moms I just let them go, then after a bit they would sort of self level like seed plants. Some shitty little limbs and some over achievers, but a lot that find that temerate zone or whatever in the middle that they like and having a lower canopy of limbs the same height.

You might end up topping 5 different main limbs at 5 different heights, but the sprouts coming from them all are at the same level.
That's what I was hoping for. Some uniform shorter bushes once they grow up. Id like to flower these at a much smaller size to help control my humidity and keep them easy to move around.

Bobby_Resigliano

Well I decided to take out the 3x3 and the 4x4 to install the 4x8 for flower. I just got a 2x4 and will still be using the 2x2 for veg.

Put in four of the 260w HLG boards, two of the HLG UVA 30w strips, and two of the HLG far red lamps. I'm going to experiment with two sets of fans. I have the 6" vortex set which is awesome but small for the 4x8. I also have the cheapy green 10" Hydrofarm fans but they kinda suck for the 4x8 alone. I'm gonna run the filter on the end as I don't wanna strap that beast inside the tent. Tradeoff for not working as efficiently.

Seeds are coming along slowly. I think I need to repot them and add them to the tent. I was keeping them separate from the clones as long as possible to make sure the clones look ok. Its been a few weeks and I haven't seen anything wrong with them. Auntie Jane sent bug free and most likely(hopefully) virod free ladies.

Both cats got in the new tent yesterday while I was working and chewed on all the small clones. I left open a bottom vent accidentally and paid the price. It wasn't too bad tho.
1663869172613.png

1663869192717.png

1663869227136.png

1663869251254.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Damn I just noticed one of the boards has a quite a few lights that aren't working. I will contact HLG and see what they say.

Bobby_Resigliano

Damn I just noticed one of the boards has a quite a few lights that aren't working. I will contact HLG and see what they say.
HLG is sending out refurbished boards for free tmrw. I just passed my warranty expiration by a month as well. They might be more expensive than most companies but damn if they don't have some awesome customer service! 🏋️‍♂️

1663886179628.png

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Well I decided to take out the 3x3 and the 4x4 to install the 4x8 for flower. I just got a 2x4 and will still be using the 2x2 for veg.

Put in four of the 260w HLG boards, two of the HLG UVA 30w strips, and two of the HLG far red lamps. I'm going to experiment with two sets of fans. I have the 6" vortex set which is awesome but small for the 4x8. I also have the cheapy green 10" Hydrofarm fans but they kinda suck for the 4x8 alone. I'm gonna run the filter on the end as I don't wanna strap that beast inside the tent. Tradeoff for not working as efficiently.

Seeds are coming along slowly. I think I need to repot them and add them to the tent. I was keeping them separate from the clones as long as possible to make sure the clones look ok. Its been a few weeks and I haven't seen anything wrong with them. Auntie Jane sent bug free and most likely(hopefully) virod free ladies.

Both cats got in the new tent yesterday while I was working and chewed on all the small clones. I left open a bottom vent accidentally and paid the price. It wasn't too bad tho.

Damn stoner cats!! Did you run HLG first led boards Bobby? I jumped in and bought like 6 288v1 boards they were my first LEDs I struggled with mag issues every grow 3 weeks into flower I was convinced LEDs sucked and bagged them and went back to hps and CMH for another year then bought a 288v2 and never had another issue....

Bobby_Resigliano

Damn stoner cats!! Did you run HLG first led boards Bobby? I jumped in and bought like 6 288v1 boards they were my first LEDs I struggled with mag issues every grow 3 weeks into flower I was convinced LEDs sucked and bagged them and went back to hps and CMH for another year then bought a 288v2 and never had another issue....
I put cardboard and blankets on top of all my tents. I have two cats and cant close off the room as they need the space too. Cats don't ask for permission. Only for forgiveness. And that usually comes in the form of pet me lol .

That's a pretty interesting question! Idk what version they are but I have been buying them since 2020. I have eight 135s and five 260s. I haven't bought any since this time last year and that was two of the 260s.

I still think its my fault. I'm learning. I will figure it out eventually. I refuse to give up.

I have a few more clones in the crosshairs from GMO who is a discord clone seller. Chem 91 Skunk VA cut, LA Pure Kush, and Topanga Canyon Pure Kush. Prob will acquire those late next week

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I put cardboard and blankets on top of all my tents. I have two cats and cant close off the room as they need the space too. Cats don't ask for permission. Only for forgiveness. And that usually comes in the form of pet me lol .

That's a pretty interesting question! Idk what version they are but I have been buying them since 2020. I have eight 135s and five 260s. I haven't bought any since this time last year and that was two of the 260s.

I still think its my fault. I'm learning. I will figure it out eventually. I refuse to give up.

I have a few more clones in the crosshairs from GMO who is a discord clone seller. Chem 91 Skunk VA cut, LA Pure Kush, and Topanga Canyon Pure Kush. Prob will acquire those late next week
I am a sucker for pets have cats roaming the place and until recently had wiener dog he was 23 when he passé sure miss him he grew a lot of plants with me...If your LEDs have any red they are at least V2 LEDs my v1 288 boards had all white LEDs lots of people grew some dank stuff with them but I struggled thinking I could add some second version with my version ones but I moved on to differnt LEDs and never looked back I can use the drivers on another light project someday... Looking at your grow you have it figured out

Bobby_Resigliano

I am a sucker for pets have cats roaming the place and until recently had wiener dog he was 23 when he passé sure miss him he grew a lot of plants with me...If your LEDs have any red they are at least V2 LEDs my v1 288 boards had all white LEDs lots of people grew some dank stuff with them but I struggled thinking I could add some second version with my version ones but I moved on to differnt LEDs and never looked back I can use the drivers on another light project someday... Looking at your grow you have it figured out
Sometimes when I go to look at the plants, I take one of them with me to look inside when I unzip the tent.

Yeah mine all have red in them. I'm pretty sure I figured it out tonight for the latest probs at least lol. After measuring my tap water the ppm is 30 and the ph is about 9. Adjusting for this I think I will have more success. I have a habit of underfeeding still I guess.

Bobby_Resigliano

Have a 64 site cloner coming on Sat. Wil have to take clones this weekend of the 4 larger ladies. Prob take like 4 cuts of each to better my chances of success. Gonna top the seedlings soon as well and use those for the first new cuts.

All the plants had a ph lockout that took me awhile to realize. They all seem to be stabilizing now so that's good. Not exactly happy to flower or clone these in a stressed condition but not much I can do besides treat the clones better and wait for a better round. I could see the stems and branches going reddish. The leaves were really wilted. A mag def was showing as well. The runtz was limping along seeming like days from life support. I'm glad I went back to basics and just checked my water. I knew it wasn't great but didn't remember it being that bad. One of these times I'll get a good run.

1664511680576.png

1664511713075.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Cloner didn't show up until today. Finally got to taking cuts for the first time in like 20 years. Took plenty so I hope I get several of each that make it. The blue is runtz, red is apple fritter, and black is marshmallow og#9.

I didn't want to mix in the seed cuttings in this cloner so maybe next week or two I will take those cuts and use my smaller cloner. The new cloner is 64 site and the smaller one is 25. It is brand new as well but sitting around for 2 years. I definitely want to top them once or twice before they get mature.

1664841178136.png

1664841221871.png

Bobby_Resigliano

I fucked up yesterday and forgot that I closed the tent for awhile to the clones which in effect made it humid. With using the aeroponics cloner it always says not to use a dome which I effectively made by zipping up the tent. The runtz looks like I might get one or two they were so wilted. I opened it up last night and saw today that every single clone has perked up. Now also I have to add that I'm using a Mars 150w light that is turned all the way down. Prob like 40-50 watts of led at about 1.5-2ft. Prob too much but its the smallest I have. I'll check for roots in 7 days and see what I got.

I need to find some stands for the smaller plants in the big tent. They need to be closer to the light and I don't wanna move the lights down, only up.

I was rearranging the tent today and heard a small pop and fizzle from one of my lights. I looked up and the entire light was out. I took it down to inspect it and found what looked like an exploded red bulb on one of the boards. Not sure what would cause that? They were only up half power for 18 hrs daily. Anyone ever seen that before? I contacted HLG and they will get back to me on why or what happened.

1664918357137.png

1664918435774.png

1664918459011.png

1664918483077.png

1664918503275.png

Bobby_Resigliano

I fuckin love it man. I wait 2 plus years to buy clones cause of all the bs and now I see posts that AJN has cuts that tested pos. I tossed all the clones in the trash, fuck it. I was about to toss the moms in there too but I guess this will be the last veg day. Gonna put the seedlings in the tent and let them rip too. I'm not gonna keep anything just in case. Start all over again next year. Cant trust no one man.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I fuckin love it man. I wait 2 plus years to buy clones cause of all the bs and now I see posts that AJN has cuts that tested pos. I tossed all the clones in the trash, fuck it. I was about to toss the moms in there too but I guess this will be the last veg day. Gonna put the seedlings in the tent and let them rip too. I'm not gonna keep anything just in case. Start all over again next year. Cant trust no one man.
Shit that sucks. Sorry for your loss, and can't wait to see some of that fire ass seed stock you have! Next year will be nice!

Bobby_Resigliano

Shit that sucks. Sorry for your loss, and can't wait to see some of that fire ass seed stock you have! Next year will be nice!
I just wanted to jump start the library with a few clones but shit happens. Good thing it was relatively cheap. If I get a 1/4lb from all of it, I guess it will be worth what I paid for them. I was most bummed cause I wanted to share these clones with people.

I really want to run more Dynasty gear. I just had a bong hit of what was a mix of blue magooV2, huckleberry punch, and megafauna. They were super dry and not even bagged up till like last week. I really fucked them up and didn't think it was worth it to even bag it up let alone jar it lol. The most incredible berry smell. Intoxicating almost.

]I'm also gonna sprinkle in a few GPS strains. I haven't popped any since my very first grow.

Bobby_Resigliano

On a positive note, I contacted HLG Tuesday about that exploded bulb on the board and had it resolved by Friday. I took a few pics for them, packed it up, and sent it back. They are sending me another kit as a replacement even tho its like 1 month out of warranty. It should be here by this coming Friday.

That's two light kits that both went out after warranty after 1 year and both are being replaced free of charge. Hell, I was about to drive to the PO when I saw another email with a return label attached. Didn't even need pay for shipping. That's some fuckin customer service that will make sure your customers continue to come back.

Bobby_Resigliano

Pop beans. We have breeders on this forum and elsewhere breeding fire. Find that next cut like it's a mission. One thing is certain - if you pop the bean and take the cuts you know they are legit provenance, and likely safe from the plant-HIV.
Lol I know but I got sucked it maaaaan! I paid like $150 for the first 4 and $160 for the second 4 including shipping. I really wanted to have a pure runtz strain. I'm really glad that I didn't pull the trigger on more clones from discord. I'm a self proclaimed junkie for a reason lol. I got out the clone game only having spent $310. Not too bad.

I'm still excited for all the seeds I have and I'm sure one of the seedlings growing now will be fire. Id like to take clones but I don't want any chances of the clones passing the hiv if they have it. They have never come in contact with each other since they are in different tents but better to start fresh imo. Giant bleach spray in the tents to make sure its clean after.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lol I know but I got sucked it maaaaan! I paid like $150 for the first 4 and $160 for the second 4 including shipping. I really wanted to have a pure runtz strain. I'm really glad that I didn't pull the trigger on more clones from discord. I'm a self proclaimed junkie for a reason lol. I got out the clone game only having spent $310. Not too bad.

I'm still excited for all the seeds I have and I'm sure one of the seedlings growing now will be fire. Id like to take clones but I don't want any chances of the clones passing the hiv if they have it. They have never come in contact with each other since they are in different tents but better to start fresh imo. Giant bleach spray in the tents to make sure its clean after.
So it was announced they may have polluted the country and they aren't making it good? Seems that would be part of their already YUUUUUUGE tax write-off. :unsure:

I got to thinking about the clones at one point. Being a newb I just wanted the knowledge. But then what? I'm not slingin' units. And I damn sure am not settling on one strain to mono-crop. So it's like buying a little chore right? Luckily @J.James gifted me a few cuts to just run so I know that the Forum Cut and the Flo Rida kush ain't quite my thing. At least selecting from my beans it will be something chosen because I selected it, not because some rapper told Seth Rogan it was good ;)

I have three things out of the past dozen I have chopped that I probably should have cloned. But I still have mostly full packs of them to hunt through. I have been dropping a single fem or two to three regs of everything new I buy, then tossing the rest in the fridge. Then if something was a dud fem, or I just got males from the regs I'll drop a few more just to get a taste.

I've seen all the stuff you've bought and the freebies too - are you EVER going to run any??? :ROFLMAO:

Bobby_Resigliano

So it was announced they may have polluted the country and they aren't making it good? Seems that would be part of their already YUUUUUUGE tax write-off. :unsure:

I got to thinking about the clones at one point. Being a newb I just wanted the knowledge. But then what? I'm not slingin' units. And I damn sure am not settling on one strain to mono-crop. So it's like buying a little chore right? Luckily @J.James gifted me a few cuts to just run so I know that the Forum Cut and the Flo Rida kush ain't quite my thing. At least selecting from my beans it will be something chosen because I selected it, not because some rapper told Seth Rogan it was good ;)

I have three things out of the past dozen I have chopped that I probably should have cloned. But I still have mostly full packs of them to hunt through. I have been dropping a single fem or two to three regs of everything new I buy, then tossing the rest in the fridge. Then if something was a dud fem, or I just got males from the regs I'll drop a few more just to get a taste.

I've seen all the stuff you've bought and the freebies too - are you EVER going to run any??? :ROFLMAO:
Of course clones are purely subjective. Most people don't care for runtz especially how hyped it is but I actually love it. Cant really cant out things till I try them regardless of who makes/hypes it. I really didn't think I was gonna like Oreoz either but its different and is good but not great. Would I want to buy a clone of it? Prob not but I'm glad I tried it. Plus I'm a sucker for a good deal. If you look at the clone prices these days what I paid total is what most people pay per cut. I really don't care where the plant comes from as long its fire.

I've only got so much space lol. My pops decided hes out now so its just me. The 3x3 veg seemed so much larger than the 2x4 veg is even tho its only 1 sqft smaller. The 2x4 just fits the room way better now with the 4x8 flower. I need to talk pops into keeping a mother tent in the garage during winter lol. Most of what I have is for years later. Hopefully my kid wants to learn how to grow too. The freebies are definitely on a waiting list. Most freebies from CSI and Dynasty will be much sooner than later.

I kinda buy things in groups. I've been spending money building a collection of seeds for the future. I wont continue to always buy packs at this rate lol. I'm also paying off my kids car and finally cleared out all debt with good credit back. The car will be done next year so then I will focused on property. In two years I can save enuf to have a down payment. When that happens its gonna be fun times. I still cant move there cause of my job but it will be great to have a place to vacation and grow outdoor. My notebook full of freezer funk will come in handy ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I kinda buy things in groups. I've been spending money building a collection of seeds for the future.
As soon as I found out you could get beans of good genetics and grow different weeds I was hooked. Not to your level but I have enough that I will probably die before I pop 'em all. That and the fact that I got some face-punch day-wrecker stuff from three different sources over the past two months. All stuff I grew - but from different breeders. I have "the rest of the pack" of almost everything with very few un-opened. I figure it's time to start popping stuff in groups rather than my variety mash and try to find those keepers just for my purposes. If I was ever to do any breeding it would need to be with something I loved and wanted to pop lots of and keeping some moms around and culling them as needed is the only way I'll get there.