Bobby's Dope Log

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Finally started a few more seeds. Will start a few more with the old man when renovations are done at his place. These will be done only by me at my spot. All of my other plants were assisted by the old man besides the NB #4 that I posted last. I will try to clone all of these in my aerocloner just in case. All of these genes are from Dynasty/Relic which are all regs. I hope to end up with 4-5 females.

Here is what I popped:
2-Blue Magoo Bx2
2-Huckleberry Punch
2-Salmon River OG
2-Lime Berry Mega
2-Pineapple Fields

pop.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

Popping seeds is always fun.
I love it. I'm in NorCal with clones all over the place but I want to find my own gems. 435 strains total that I have in seeds and I'm always buying more. I have 33 strains from GreenPoint. My kid is about to get her masters soon and I will start teaching her how to grow this summer when she has more time. I will grow weed till I die. Then she can take over lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I love it. I'm in NorCal with clones all over the place but I want to find my own gems. 435 strains total that I have in seeds and I'm always buying more. I have 33 strains from GreenPoint. My kid is about to get her masters soon and I will start teaching her how to grow this summer when she has more time. I will grow weed till I die. Then she can take over lol.
This next drop is pretty damn good, new strains I made , bigger space to work in.

Bobby_Resigliano

Lil update on the babies. One of the Pineapple Fields bit the dust. It cracked open and fizzled out. Never broke the soil. Have a few that are lagging behind but are alive. Just got a heating pad which seemed to help a lot in the last few days.

Also started 5 of the Savage Genetics Hyphy strains for a friend as well as one of the Mellon Collie from Clearwater. He's growing outdoor at higher elevation. I'm interested to see how they turn out for him.

babies.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

I've slacked on up potting the babies. I let them get a lil yellow on the bottom before feeding. I did change out four tonight into the new air pots but ran out of soil. I will finish tmrw when I get more supplies. Those will finish in those 2.5g pots. I will top them a few times and let them rip. I have started two fems from CLG that just popped soil so I will keep two of the Savage Hyphy strains in their place. Most likely the Runtz crosses as I have come to like Runtz. The Carnivalia from last year was easily my fav out of all strains grown,.

babies1.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

Is that stacks of empty pots? If I tried that I would knock them all over right onto the plants. I think I could even nail the farthest plant with on by trying to catch them as they fell :ROFLMAO:
Yes sir!! I had them stacked up in my living room for a few days and got sick of lookin at em. Watch, my fan blows one over and I don't hear it. Then that will be that very last time I tried that lol.

Bobby_Resigliano

Man, what a fuckin day. Started being hungover. Not too nasty but that kind that makes you real lazy, real quick. I was up till 4am then then actually got my ass out of the house by 1pm with the help of a 5hr energy that was left over from a Christmas stocking. Fucking held out for the perfect moment I guess.

Head to the local grow shop, get supplies, and by the time I walk in the door, my gf is walking out to Home Depot to get new garden stuff. Do I want to go she asks? Ah fuck, trick question...yes. Yes, I should go. And do. We had already planned this but I was hoping she would flake being we were both hungover.

Skip to being almost home and stopping for working beverages, you know to smooth that hangover out and get ready to eat while doing manual labor, I realize that I gave away all my old shovels and didn't get new ones when we were just at HD. Side trip to my parents house; shorter than going back to HD but get sucked into more time there lol. Get home with shovels and need to move a 4x8x4 garden bed in a different position. My gf and I start this at 3pm.

We get that moved and clean up the deck. Plant about 12 new veggies in containers for the tent to get them ready for outside. We get cleaned up and go grab a bunch of Chinese food to bring home. By the time I eat and look at the clock ready to get back to work on my tent, its 9:30pm. Well, crack another tall boy and lets fuckin get to work.

I slowly repot another 5 plants and get the tent in order with the help of two more tall boys. At this point I've prob reset the hangover for tmrw and it was well worth it. Hard ciders, tall boys, and mimosas while shoveling dirt. My back is on super hit right now. Jesus christ I feel old but holy shit was today productive. And to think, I wasn't tryna do a damn thing when it started. Feelin as content and accomplished as a pothead could be.

3-13-22.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn you did kick some arse especially with a hang over! Believe we are similar my screwed up back dictates how much I get done on any given day which totally sucks! I am still safe from outdoor garden work we still have snow & frozen ground some heavy rain snow mix all weekend did reveal the pine cones I didn't rake up last fall and the garden plants I just walked away from instead of pulling and composting always hoping for a "good day" tomorrow so I can get in a full day of work with a screwed up back I know you know what I mean but seems like there are less of them now days

Bobby_Resigliano

Damn you did kick some arse especially with a hang over! Believe we are similar my screwed up back dictates how much I get done on any given day which totally sucks! I am still safe from outdoor garden work we still have snow & frozen ground some heavy rain snow mix all weekend did reveal the pine cones I didn't rake up last fall and the garden plants I just walked away from instead of pulling and composting always hoping for a "good day" tomorrow so I can get in a full day of work with a screwed up back I know you know what I mean but seems like there are less of them now days
Thanks man. I was even mindful by bending my knees a lot yesterday. Icyhot wasn't even a question today. It was a necessity. It was nice to get it over with tho. Now we just need to grab a few more bags of dirt and plant veggies when ready. This is our earliest start yet.

We were lucky for all the dirt that needed to be moved was more like fluffy potting soil. We haven't had much rain this winter in CA so it had dried out pretty well. I couldn't imagine trying to work with frozen ground lol.

Bobby_Resigliano

Everything is moving along. I think I will add the second 260w light tmrw. I need to drop those babies to the floor. They should be there now. Will do that tmrw when I empty the tent for the light. I will give them to the guy that wanted them very soon. I will transplant into quart containers and call it good. I wanted to clone them but don't have room yet.

I ordered a 2x2 tent that is 55" tall to use in my closet. It was only $65 from Mars Hydro with shipping. I used to get a small 3% discount with random names from YouTube people or just from the sales associates themselves. Nothing worked last night tho. I wanted the 36" tall one as well but it was out of stock. I think that would be perfect for seedlings with a T5 or small LED. I was also looking at the combo tents. I will want one of those too. I need to have seeds popping all the time and room for clones. This way my gf can keep all her tent space. I just need to get rid of some huge furniture and downsize a bit.

I can easily fit 5 tents in the spare bedroom with space to still have a few things in there. I cant commit to using the entire room because I have cats. I have big cardboard sheets on top of my tents with blankets now and the cats love sleeping up there. They dont do any damage so its no harm to me. They just cant come inside the tent. My gf lets the cats into hers and its a bit more dirty which is prob the real reason why I don't wanna share tent space and load up on smaller ones :cool:

3-19-22.jpg

Pineapple Fields is the most vigorous of the group. Its responding well to being topped. They have all been over slightly overfed at transplant when I used nute water on fresh soil. I know its pretty common but its just personal preference that I don't like seeing it. Id rather stay under the line than ride on it at this point of my growing career.
PF.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking good I have a 2x2x36 it's handy for clones but when one of the other tents grows to slow things get backed up and I wish it was bigger 😬 You might let your GF know it's not uncommon for cats to spread spider mites into your grow rooms I love cats and dogs but I had to stop allowing mine anywhere around the grow rooms tougher on me than them I liked having them around since my wife has no green thumb and I spend hours alone on potting days

Pineapple Fields is the most vigorous of the group. Its responding well to being topped. They have all been over slightly overfed at transplant when I used nute water on fresh soil. I know its pretty common but its just personal preference that I don't like seeing it. Id rather stay under the line than ride on it at this point of my growing career.
View attachment 111514
[/QUOTE]

Bobby_Resigliano

Looking good I have a 2x2x36 it's handy for clones but when one of the other tents grows to slow things get backed up and I wish it was bigger 😬 You might let your GF know it's not uncommon for cats to spread spider mites into your grow rooms I love cats and dogs but I had to stop allowing mine anywhere around the grow rooms tougher on me than them I liked having them around since my wife has no green thumb and I spend hours alone on potting days
Thanks man. I wish we could get the 4x8 going soon but renovations are still happening. Hopefully be ready to fire up right after summer or on the tail end of it. Until then its all on my spare tent room to keep the flower going. A few more tents would really help me organize this perpetual setup that Id like to have.

Yeah I've been tellin her that about the cats for awhile now lol. I think she's just been lucky and our cats don't go outside that often. She usually just keeps houseplants in there but I got her to put the veggies in to get a head start.

I don't even like to enter my own tents. After having them from clones, I stay out as much as possible. Its been working so far knock on wood. If I need to I slip my sandal off and step in with one bare foot to reach the back.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks man. I wish we could get the 4x8 going soon but renovations are still happening. Hopefully be ready to fire up right after summer or on the tail end of it. Until then its all on my spare tent room to keep the flower going. A few more tents would really help me organize this perpetual setup that Id like to have.

Yeah I've been tellin her that about the cats for awhile now lol. I think she's just been lucky and our cats don't go outside that often. She usually just keeps houseplants in there but I got her to put the veggies in to get a head start.

I don't even like to enter my own tents. After having them from clones, I stay out as much as possible. Its been working so far knock on wood. If I need to I slip my sandal off and step in with one bare foot to reach the back.
I here you I have great plans to remodel my grow areas so they are more functional I need to get everything up off the floors it kills my back I have two tents on saw horses and plywood so much better but like you life has other plans for my time lol... I was talking care of my sons cats off and on one year and didn't correlate my reoccurring spider mite issues with being around his cats it happen like clockwork someone at the hydro store told me to never allow pets in because of mites... I actually had to stop buying planter, soils, carbon filters from the same store because mites were on their products took me awhile to put that together too lol I suspect mites are naturally worse in certain regions though too I like to run co2 in the summer here so no outside air & dust come in if I was more of a yard chemical person I'd spray the heck out of them but that's not my thing.... My first tent purchase was actually for veggies I was going to raise tomatoes & other veggies in the winter as you know the flavor is so much better but after awhile funny looking tomatoe plants took over if i had the $$ I'd have no tents instead I'd have open rooms with elevated tables wow sorry for the life story I am really high tonight 😬

Bobby_Resigliano

I here you I have great plans to remodel my grow areas so they are more functional I need to get everything up off the floors it kills my back I have two tents on saw horses and plywood so much better but like you life has other plans for my time lol... I was talking care of my sons cats off and on one year and didn't correlate my reoccurring spider mite issues with being around his cats it happen like clockwork someone at the hydro store told me to never allow pets in because of mites... I actually had to stop buying planter, soils, carbon filters from the same store because mites were on their products took me awhile to put that together too lol I suspect mites are naturally worse in certain regions though too I like to run co2 in the summer here so no outside air & dust come in if I was more of a yard chemical person I'd spray the heck out of them but that's not my thing.... My first tent purchase was actually for veggies I was going to raise tomatoes & other veggies in the winter as you know the flavor is so much better but after awhile funny looking tomatoe plants took over if i had the $$ I'd have no tents instead I'd have open rooms with elevated tables wow sorry for the life story I am really high tonight 😬
Getting the work off the floor would be nice. Save that back. I was considering doing the same kinda thing in my buddy's garage. He has dogs and I told him that I would build a 3ft high platform for the tent to sit on. He works out of town quite often so the tent idea was put on hold. Hopefully we can start a 4x4 there pretty soon as well.