Bobby's Dope Log

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I just bought a few stainless work tables. All are cheap and sturdy. This is the short garden table version.

Amazon.com: Hally Stainless Steel Equipment Stand 28x36 Inches with Undershelf, NSF Commercial Prep & Work Table with Rear and Side Risers, Heavy Duty Grill for Kitchen, Bar, Restaurant, Home and Hotel : Industrial & Scientific
View attachment 121468

It resembles an industrial griddle if you put heat under it and a grease trap.
This reminds me of what you'd find in a warehouse or commercial kitchen. I really like this too. That's some serious weight limits. No prob holding up a table full of wet plants. If I was still playing the large room game this would be my cloning table/area lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If I was still playing the large room game this would be my cloning table/area lol.
I just have a three bedroom house - for me. One is for later veg and flip/flower, the other 'was' storage, then a storage/work area, (worm bins and such) and now has a mini tent, a 3x3, and lots of stuff. I have a fixed income that suffices, and no one to tell me "NO!" 😜

Bobby_Resigliano

Amazon.com: Seville Classics Stainless-Steel Professional Kitchen Work Table Cart Utility NSF-Certified Storage, 24" W x 20" D x 36" H, Chrome : Everything Else
View attachment 121470
I have a few of these that are task specific. Lighter weight but the casters are legit. Nice little basket thing on a slider to store stuff. It is "stainless" but magnets stick to it. Handy for slapping tools on the edge.
I've been looking for something like this in my kitchen but closed on the bottom.

Bobby_Resigliano

Got the net up yesterday. It was a pain in the ass doing it after flip and I wish I'd done it sooner just like the last ones lol. Some branches are really close and will be super cropped. I didn't want to mess with the lights. It would have been a lot of work for just a few inches. I need to stop letting them get so big in the first place. Cant wait to find room to add the others soon as that will be a pain in the ass too. I'm gonna hold out in the 2x4 as long as possible so I get thru the stretch of the clones. Only the grape preserves will be able to sit on the ground. The rest will need 5 gal buckets to sit on. At that point I will crawl under and clean up all the larf branches. All is good for now.

1666542990918.png

1666543035057.png

1666543096220.png

1666543120569.png

1666543204334.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Decided to take today off and did some plants chores. Cleaned up the bottoms and super cropped almost every branch a few days ago. There was one or two in the back that had slight light damage. I left the ones that are taller than the lights or off to the side. Overall they seem healthy. Prob the best in overall health that I've had so far not counting the early spells lol.

It is quite amazing how much mag these ladies want. I'm using 4-6 tbsp per 5 gal bucket in veg/flower. Any less and they start to show the dreaded interveinal chlorosis. I usually feed the flower tent at 800-1000ish ppm and the veg at 600-800ish ppm. Now that I'm mostly gonna use coco I will get some Jacks and try the 3-2-1 method when I run out of what I have.

I need to get better at judging the runoff. I'm emptying a 5 gal bucket from a shop vac every day combined with both tents. Seems excessive but its working for now. Next round I will build self draining pots and automate my watering. Seems simple enuf and it will be worth it in the end.

The veg tent is actually a flower tent now as it was flipped a few days ago. I managed to fit the tallboi grape preserves in the 4x8 but I don't like it as it makes it harder to water. She already popped her head thru the net. There's nine in the 4x8 and four in the 2x4. The 2x4 is wildly overcrowded so I added more lights and plopped a fan on the floor cause its slim pickins on space. I will clean the seeds up after they've had 2 weeks into flip.

1666987333872.png

1666987362645.png

1666987383189.png

1666987400869.png

1666987433653.png

1666987450904.png

1666987645319.png

1666987703646.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Its a fuckin mess lol. I had to add two more plants to the 4x8 and they were the largest ones from the 2x4. Shit is way too big but I'm managing. I'm gonna have to go in soon and cut more shit away. I cant even hardly reach the shit at the back. I've super cropped almost every branch.

I had to add another light from the 2x4 in the 4x8 to make sure new ladies get enuf light to make it worth it. That has kicked up the heat a bit and now a 3rd hand watering per day is prob in order. I've been getting my list together for automation parts cause tbo watering by hand twice a day is bullshit. It got old quick lol.

Don't get much smells at the moment except the SL Smac is petty vibrant. It reminds of of an old lemonwreck clone I had back in 2010. Very bright citrus minus the pine.

I've seen quite a bit of chem variegation from the Relentless plants but I don't remember seeing any on the CSI S1 yet. The Chem D x Runtz as some monster leaves too. She's the middle one in the 2x4.

1667752649902.png

1667752670573.png

1667752693658.png

1667752748390.png

1667752839721.png

1667752859011.png

1667752873000.png

Bobby_Resigliano

A little over four weeks for the clones and two weeks for the seeds. Cant seem to shake the mag deficiency. No matter how much I add it just does the same shit. It doesn't affect any of the seed plants tho. Wtf is going on? This is a mag deficiency right? Or is this the inverse with potassium to aid the mag? This shit is really starting to piss me off. I have no idea how to fix this. I've been watering 3 times a day now this entire week. It really sucks. Its not as bad as it was last round. I think these will make it to the finish line.

1668361688651.png

1668361708069.png

1668361728048.png

1668361746631.png

1668361766509.png

1668361791182.png

1668361807866.png

1668361827657.png

1668361852676.png

1668361870329.png

Streetpro09

Tester
Looks like a combo of potassium and phosphorus deficiency.

Bobby_Resigliano

Looks like a combo of potassium and phosphorus deficiency.

After reading thru those and a couple others I'm pretty sure it was never a deficiency at all. My god damn lights were too close. I was being lazy thinking they would be fine a few weeks ago. I raised them up a far as I could for now. Dammit I did the same thing last round and thot it was something else lol. Well I got plenty of seeds and timel. Next round I'm gonna do a few things different....again.

The power sources are going to be removed from each light and ran outside the tent to a piece of plywood sitting on top. All lights will be fixed as high as possible. Each plant will be on a stand so I can use gravity to fill a large central drain bucket. Its the self draining saucers with my cheapened twist. I can then use a cheap sump pump to remove the drain water with an inline power switch. Once it gets close to full I can switch that on which will carry that out of the tent to another bucket to empty. Much, much easier than getting on the floor to vacuum the drain water from each pan. I bought several more 3d printed pieces for holding fans/nets etc. Sometimes I get a really good idea that I want to try but I don't write it down and forget about it till I've already got a grow going lol. That was the light driver idea.

Streetpro09

Tester
After reading thru those and a couple others I'm pretty sure it was never a deficiency at all. My god damn lights were too close. I was being lazy thinking they would be fine a few weeks ago. I raised them up a far as I could for now. Dammit I did the same thing last round and thot it was something else lol. Well I got plenty of seeds and timel. Next round I'm gonna do a few things different....again.
Sweet! Yea too close of lighting will really stress them, especially LEDs. Glad to hear you were able to figure it out yourself. I look forward to seeing your future grows.

Bobby_Resigliano

Height loss?
I took that into acct and planned to make the plants a bit smaller from now on. With the lights basically being at the roof, I think I will still have plenty of grow room. If need be they can always serve an emergency bit of height if I need it. Go back to vacuuming whatever ones need it.
Sweet! Yea too close of lighting will really stress them, especially LEDs. Glad to hear you were able to figure it out yourself. I look forward to seeing your future grows.
Well I wouldn't say by myself lol. Thank you for the info! I think I know what happened. All of my lights were at half power and that's why I thot it would be ok that close. When moving them higher yesterday I found the power knobs to be all the way up...only thing I could think of was I went in there when I was drunk one night and turned them up. I have no recollection of that at all. I stare at them a lot when drinking. I knew I wasn't that bad of a grower. I just keep doing dumb shit lol.

Bobby_Resigliano

Also reading those articles it struck me as strange that leaf praying is actually a sign of heat stress. I had no idea that was so. My thot was the plants were dialed in lol. Learn little things all the time. It looks cool as shit tho. I figured that was when the leaves taco in intense light. Well there's A LOT of different signs of heat AND light stress symptoms which many mimic deficiencies. Fun stuff. ;)