Bobby's Dope Log

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
And enjoy your bud rot.
Man...I hate having to put people on ignore, but you just don't fucking get it. I haven't had anyone on my ignore list for awhile now but you're going on it now. We are here to get away from the trollitup bullshit and you just can't help yourself from bringing it here. If you can't keep that shit over there then you should just stop coming here.

Man...I hate having to put people on ignore, but you just don't fucking get it. I haven't had anyone on my ignore list for awhile now but you're going on it now. We are here to get away from the trollitup bullshit and you just can't help yourself from bringing it here. If you can't keep that shit over there then you should just stop coming here.
Well Bobby started shit today sending me a PM out of nowhere. So whatever.

And I thought this site was supposed to be cooler than RIU. Well I'm having serious doubts now.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well Bobby started shit today sending me a PM out of nowhere. So whatever.

And I thought this site was supposed to be cooler than RIU. Well I'm having serious doubts now.
You can have doubts for the next 99 years. Im tired of seeing this shit. Head back to where u came from cause this is not the place for you. You actually have the lowest reaction score of anyone I've ever seen.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I used to lol. It went one round and I could tell it was too much w/o added co2 etc. Still waiting on renovations to the room but I will change it back to about 540 watts per 4x4 which is almost 34w/ft2.
That's about what I run too. Right now I'm running about 1020W over a 4x5.5 so that's... 46W/ft² so maybe I should expect something similar. I've got a bit more headroom though, that might make a difference. It's my 3 plant RDWC flatlander style grow in my thread.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Headroom prob makes a big difference as well. My tent is only 6'8" with a fixed light point so I always tried to veg them as long as I could to ensure that the stretch ran close to what I needed distance wise from the lights. I'm also going to make a small frame from angle iron to connect my 135w QBs so I can have adjustable light height. Each round has shown me little ways that I can improve. Fixed lights points are not where its at lol

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Headroom prob makes a big difference as well. My tent is only 6'8" with a fixed light point so I always tried to veg them as long as I could to ensure that the stretch ran close to what I needed distance wise from the lights. I'm also going to make a small frame from angle iron to connect my 135w QBs so I can have adjustable light height. Each round has shown me little ways that I can improve. Fixed lights points are not where its at lol
I just use rope ratchets as much as I can. If I remember tomorrow I'll measure the distance from my trellis panel to the lights.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I just use rope ratchets as much as I can. If I remember tomorrow I'll measure the distance from my trellis panel to the lights.
Yeah I love those things too. Only prob with that for me is that I have 8 of the 135 QBs. My ocd wont allow me to have that many hangers lol. Looking back now Id wished I had bought the 260w QBs instead. I only started buying those until after I bought the 8. Id really like to get some of those lights like BK has from China tho too. I have the site bookmarked for when I decide to take a swing. Those strip lights look nice.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Yeah I love those things too. Only prob with that for me is that I have 8 of the 135 QBs. My ocd wont allow me to have that many hangers lol. Looking back now Id wished I had bought the 260w QBs instead. I only started buying those until after I bought the 8. Id really like to get some of those lights like BK has from China tho too. I have the site bookmarked for when I decide to take a swing. Those strip lights look nice.
Wow that's some sexy looking shit!

There's a dude here who makes lights very much like those, price is right too.

@TerpyTyrone he'll tell you what he does better than I can.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Do you have a price list? I'm very interested as these look nice.
Figure about 1$ per watt.
The 36 x 36 w 4 heatsinks and 8 strips 50w x 8 = 400 watts 0104220615_HDR.jpg
Seen here. I did 2700k w added reds and blues every other strip. I did a full 4x4 with one light and pulled some weight. 400 total watts in 16 sq ft haha mind boggling.

If ya wanted to load that 4x4 I have that same layout with 12 strips, 6 heatsinks, and 2 drivers for 550$

Or the MEGA NO SHADER
1212211307a_HDR.jpg1212211307_HDR.jpg1212211155.jpg15 STRIP 5 SINK 2 DRIVERS
This one is 50" x 50" in order to fit the 3 strips on each sink it must be at least 50"
Thats 750 watts and 750$
We can work out ahipping. I'm easy. Usually 2/3 up front. Thanks fellas

Attachments