Bobby's Dope Log

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I will start adding 100ppm of calmag now. You think that's sufficient?
I moved to organic a couple of years ago so it's been a long time since I've measured PPM/EC. The CalMag I use recommend 3-5mL/gallon, so I've always just went with 4mL/gallon, and I've only needed to raise it to 5mL/gallon with one or two strains. I dose my plants with around 1 liter of water with that mixed in per 10 gallons of soil once a week. The rest of the week they get auto watered with just plain water from a Blumat TROPF system.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I moved to organic a couple of years ago so it's been a long time since I've measured PPM/EC. The CalMag I use recommend 3-5mL/gallon, so I've always just went with 4mL/gallon, and I've only needed to raise it to 5mL/gallon with one or two strains. I dose my plants with around 1 liter of water with that mixed in per 10 gallons of soil once a week. The rest of the week they get auto watered with just plain water from a Blumat TROPF system.
Definitely agree with the cal-mag thing. I have a gelato cross that is a mg whore only plant that like 3.5ml per gallon all the rest of strains are not as picky with EC of cal-mag.
@Bobby_Resigliano yeah dude I'm a coco guy and did what your planning on doing few years ago started and it evolves fairly fast.here one of my auto setups I'm still figuring out what work's best for my environment. I want to get some postel scale so I can perfect my dry back but that's just my opinion lots of different ways to do this hobby and none are the wrong way 😂 you water and they will grow. I just roll my Rez out and hook it to the quick connect for the hose super simple. 20210501_131059.jpg20210501_100018.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I haven't measured how much water they get but its two full pitchers which is prob about a gal in total so there is decent runoff as well. I have to find the original bottle and see what it says. Pretty sure its GH or GO brand from the local shop. I do like that idea of adding nutes yourself and letting the automation run the plain water. I will prob use that eventually as well thanks! (y)

Bobby_Resigliano

Definitely agree with the cal-mag thing. I have a gelato cross that is a mg whore only plant that like 3.5ml per gallon all the rest of strains are not as picky with EC of cal-mag.
@Bobby_Resigliano yeah dude I'm a coco guy and did what your planning on doing few years ago started and it evolves fairly fast.here one of my auto setups I'm still figuring out what work's best for my environment. I want to get some postel scale so I can perfect my dry back but that's just my opinion lots of different ways to do this hobby and none are the wrong way 😂 you water and they will grow. I just roll my Rez out and hook it to the quick connect for the hose super simple. View attachment 99518View attachment 99519
Damn dude thats a nice ass setup!! Looks like a 8x8? Id definitely like to get to something like this soon. Very clean look which my ocd appreciates lol.I was just looking at a thread where someone was wanting those as well. Not postal per say but I guess an option with a nice monitor. I like to pick up my pots before I water. Been habit for a long time but with stuff you cant access, its not an option and a scale would indeed help a lot. I dig that idea too.

@Bobby_Resigliano yeah dude I'm a coco guy and did what your planning on doing few years ago started and it evolves fairly fast.here one of my auto setups I'm still figuring out what work's best for my environment. I want to get some postel scale so I can perfect my dry back but that's just my opinion lots of different ways to do this hobby and none are the wrong way 😂 you water and they will grow. I just roll my Rez out and hook it to the quick connect for the hose super simple. View attachment 99518View attachment 99519
Huh... That is a pretty sweet idea as you could calculate how much water a plant drank damn near exactly. Like what a sight tube does for a dwc bucket you could have with your soil/coco pot.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Damn dude thats a nice ass setup!! Looks like a 8x8? Id definitely like to get to something like this soon. Very clean look which my ocd appreciates lol.I was just looking at a thread where someone was wanting those as well. Not postal per say but I guess an option with a nice monitor. I like to pick up my pots before I water. Been habit for a long time but with stuff you cant access, its not an option and a scale would indeed help a lot. I dig that idea too.
This is a 5x10. Yeah I'm a clean/neat freak.i have a certain way I do things its probably from all the jail time in my youth😂 I love structure.
@Zaphod420 yup basically the same thing.i got the idea from one of these cannabis related shows I watch. I gotta level up again and once I do that I'll get at least 1 scale to play with.

Bobby_Resigliano

Let this last Nut Butter 4 dry for about 4 weeks and it turned out pretty good. Nice cookie smell with a dank bank end. Very frosty and the others helped make some nice ice hash. Ended up with 100g and still have a bit more to make. Out of the nine plants I grew, only three were up to standards. They didn't finish strong on my end so I would try them all again. This NB4 finished the best of all of them.
nb4.bc.jpg
nb4.ab.jpg
nb4.b.jpg
nb4.d.jpg
NB4A.jpg
NB4C.jpg
ice hash.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

The Carnivalia was the best by far. Nice fruity smell with a good funk. Not much cookie so I think they were both Runtz leaners. Slowly curing and getting even sweeter on the exhale now. The inhale and exhale almost match. I will run these again and would consider grabbing another pack. I grew 2 and they were both pretty identical in growth, looks, and taste.
Car1.jpg
car2.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

Looking good, led puts a magnesium strain on plants. You can see it in the yellowing between the veins on the leaves. Calcium is brown necrosis spots and can also show up. Looks like you got it sorted.
Thanks man. Thats what I thot it was too. I tried to run w/o it this last round just to make sure I wasn't adding something unnecessary. It definitely is. I think they fell behind and the amounts I was adding weren't cutting it. I also had prob too much light at the same time. Small changes next run hopefully will yield positive results.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks man. Thats what I thot it was too. I tried to run w/o it this last round just to make sure I wasn't adding something unnecessary. It definitely is. I think they fell behind and the amounts I was adding weren't cutting it. I also had prob too much light at the same time. Small changes next run hopefully will yield positive results.
I was having an issue with the rep from dynagro and them sending me nutrients so I got a bottle of floranova to hold me over till i got sorted. I noticed in the first week of using it the same issues. Dynago foliage pro is the only one I've ever used that I don't get mag or calcium issues without having to add a separate mag in.

Wow man. You've been busy. You PM me out of the blue to talk shit and didn't like my response so you've spent the last hour dropping turds on every post I've made. And you're still going strong.

IMG_5525.JPG

Bobby_Resigliano

Wow man. You've been busy. You PM me out of the blue to talk shit and didn't like my response so you've spent the last hour dropping turds on every post I've made. And you're still going strong.

View attachment 106542
More memes how surprising. Look at you whining like a lil girl. You're always going to be a complete loser sack of shit.

The Carnivalia was the best by far. Nice fruity smell with a good funk. Not much cookie so I think they were both Runtz leaners. Slowly curing and getting even sweeter on the exhale now. The inhale and exhale almost match. I will run these again and would consider grabbing another pack. I grew 2 and they were both pretty identical in growth, looks, and taste.
View attachment 106446
View attachment 106447
And enjoy your bud rot.