Bobby's Dope Log

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Went to the parents house for dinner and got to check on the clones. Looks like every single one rooted which is pretty nutz. I wasn't expecting that. Got some lanky ones in there but not too bad. Light could definitely be closer but haven't done that yet. Prob gonna run all these in groups in large tubs. Still have a few weeks at least until I can move the new moms to my place. I might have to do that sooner than later tho unfortunately which means another temp tent setup like a 2x4 or 2x2. This one in the pic below is a 5x5.

1695008190619.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Found a few pics of some T1000 x OFP by Humboldt CSI. This was the best plant of the seeds that I popped last round. Other stuff was looking so bad I just yanked it and started over with these clones I have now.

I had 2 different Gary Payton Xs from Clearwater that hermed pretty bad right next to this plant. I've found about 7 mature seeds so far inside it. Will have to pop those and see what happens.

1695333253392.png

1695333271280.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Lil update on the ladies. Prob about 3-4 weeks left on most of it. Cant wait for these to be done. Gonna be some fire smoke. It smells so damn good. Already have the 2x4 mother tent ready. Will also add the 2x2 for the cloning machine so the mother tent isn't too crowded. Also cant wait to change this tent out for veg/bloom tents. Need to buy some more inline fans an maybe some of those simple duct fans for the mother/cloning tent.

Gonna experiment with less lighting. I currently use two HLG 260 watt QBs or four 135 watt QBs per 4x4. Seems like its a bit much most of the time. Wondering if bud quality will be just as good using 260 watts per 4x4? I thot it was better to have more lights turned down instead of fewer lights turned up higher?

So many seeds left to pop in my collection. I haven't bought any since Jan/Feb. I will be breaking into a lot of the CSI stuff. Fun times ahead.
1695925502588.png

1695925519862.png

1695925538579.png

1695925555956.png

1695925582713.png

1695925598369.png

1695925612224.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Should be 7 weeks today. Getting so close. I chopped off a few small testers as I'm getting low lol. Need to get these out so I can change up the tents and get that done. I need more veg room stat. Got the new moms in the 2x4 for now. Trying a new soil recipe with them and they are a touch burnt I think. Should straighten up pretty soon as they just got into their new shoes yesterday.

Had my 260 watt B spec light go out in the clone tent last weekend. Emailed HLG today and they are sending out a new power supply. It won't be Meanwell brand but its still free which is crazy awesome. I know for sure its not under warranty but I've spent a few $K with them so maybe that's why.

1696883420515.png

1696883436863.png

1696883451412.png

Runtz
1696883474406.png

Bacio
1696883496537.png

LCG
1696883528830.png

1696883619304.png

Green Crack
1696883566251.png

Fire Kush waaaaay behind
1696883592460.png

Clone tent is a bit disheveled. Pops doesn't check on them or do much besides water. Oh well at least they're alive. Gonna run all these in big tubs with soil. Cut them down to single stem and run a net. Should have some nice little buds from that.
1696883695312.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Today was supposed to be transplant day for all the clones at the parents house but I took another direction. I put exactly 100 clones in the trash. I saved one of each and put them outside. My pops said he wanted them for some reason, idk why. They won't do shit now. Had no one to give them to either. Don't really know anyone that grows indoors anymore. I was kinda glad tho cause I'm done with all the bs now. I'm just gonna focus on my own shit at my place. I'll still dry my weed there but that's it.

The clones all looked like fucking garbage. A bunch of yellow tops and mag starved leaves. It's been prob like 3 years and this dude just refuses to give anything but minimal effort. Wont EVER call/text me to say something looks off or he has a question. Doesn't care to learn why things happen the way they do. Just lets shit ride till I fix it. Well, I'm fucking done playing these games. Instead of spending more money and time, I just closed down shop and said fuck it. He wasn't too happy about it today but I didn't care. Its a lil late to start giving a shit for me.

He would never help me do shit either. Id ask the smallest of things just to help save me a few mins but he'd never do it. Like today I asked him to pull out the tubs and give them a rinse in the backyard. Real easy. Couldn't even do that and that kinda stuff happened constantly. Trying to run 2 grows in 2 locations by myself, work full time, and continue bodybuilding is just too much especially when the person that supposed to be helping me doesn't actually care to help.

He loves smoking weed too which just makes it even more confusing. If he doesn't have 100% control of the situation and its not outdoors, he just doesn't give a fuck. He would spend hours on his own plants years ago. Every single day. Pretty much obsessed over the plants. Had to have the weed. He mentioned setting up a grow in the shed outside now and I'm like wtf is the difference? After Im defeated he wants to try again? I told him to go ahead but I'm not interested anymore. He just made me realize what I already knew. I was just hoping he would eventually come around to learning tho. I can't grow with anyone else if I want shit done right.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That sucks. Maybe he’s just lost the desire to do it but hasn’t admitted that to himself yet.
True. could also be that some people need to be jolted into reality every once in a while. I'm sure what he described and the stopping growing there will eventually have an effect on the amount of weed availablt to that person. Once you hit that bottom line some people realize they weren't behaving correctly for the outcome they wanted.

D

Deleted member 60

Heehee...I got one of those here...I call her my wife. Loves to smoke it...knows nada about growing it...though I've been at it for 33+ years now. She will help trim if I pitch enough of a bitch...but it's like pullin' teeth. I never fail to hear "I need a new jar" though...

I do have to say though...she never really says much when I'm buying more seeds I don't really need...and I'm lucky I got one who is low maintenance and doesn't think "shopping" is a worthy pasttime... whew.

Bobby_Resigliano

That sucks. Maybe he’s just lost the desire to do it but hasn’t admitted that to himself yet.
That's what always confused me. He was obsessed with his outdoor plants. Like my mom would get pissed cause everything revolved around them. Now he acts like he doesn't even know what pot is for indoor. I know he still wants to grow outdoors cause we're still looking for property to do so. Just won't give any effort for indoor.

True. could also be that some people need to be jolted into reality every once in a while. I'm sure what he described and the stopping growing there will eventually have an effect on the amount of weed availablt to that person. Once you hit that bottom line some people realize they weren't behaving correctly for the outcome they wanted.
I think he was kinda surprised at my outcome cause I was always willing to set up shop and keep the plants going. I mean it was 100 fuckin clones so not always the most rational thot but I'd had enuf. He's a really giving person too so it's weird. I share my weed with him no matter what as he's always helped me the same. If he wants to try again he will have to help out much more and be willing to learn. Having to tell someone the same old shit for years on end not only means they arent listening but they dont give a fuck. I really thot he'd just assimilate to the indoor world and Id have a partner lol.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's what always confused me. He was obsessed with his outdoor plants. Like my mom would get pissed cause everything revolved around them. Now he acts like he doesn't even know what pot is for indoor. I know he still wants to grow outdoors cause we're still looking for property to do so. Just won't give any effort for indoor.

I think he was kinda surprised at my outcome cause I was always willing to set up shop and keep the plants going. I mean it was 100 fuckin clones so not always the most rational thot but I'd had enuf. He's a really giving person too so it's weird. I share my weed with him no matter what as he's always helped me the same. If he wants to try again he will have to help out much more and be willing to learn. Having to tell someone the same old shit for years on end not only means they arent listening but they dont give a fuck. I really thot he'd just assimilate to the indoor world and Id have a partner lol.
He could just be going through some shit. I know that, as I get older, I get in a funk where I just don’t want to do shit. Then I sit in my ass for awhile and get pissed at myself for not doing the things I enjoy doing. My outdoor garden burnt me out this year. I didn’t even want to deal with the two Woke Smoke plants I put outside this year, especially when I started to see a little mold, so I chopped them and gave them to a friend who lost all his outdoor plants to mold this year.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
😂 That's pretty fucked up! "Awe, so sorry you lost your plants to mold - here's more moldy plants" 🤟🤟🤟

I know that's probably not what you meant but I thought it was funny - dark humor is like that.
Only a handful of the buds between the two plants had mold on them. I cut those buds off and asked him if he wanted them to see if maybe he could still get some good flower off the plants.