BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
i don’t think he’s cumming back guys……..not guna lie ……I miss are back and forths………….

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
He got butthurt and left when Heisen asked me to admin the forum and I sent him a message calling him out for a sock he created to troll members.
As outspoken as he is you'd think he wouldn't need a sock? You confirmed it 100%? He seemed like a good grower but got triggered at the weirdest stuff. What was the name and are the posts still up?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
As outspoken as he is you'd think he wouldn't need a sock? You confirmed it 100%? He seemed like a good grower but got triggered at the weirdest stuff. What was the name and are the posts still up?
He's definitely a good grower, he just can't control himself when it comes to trolling, and somehow thinks that trolling trolls isn't considered trolling. I canned the sock account back then so the posts from it are gone now.

D

Deleted member 2835

And considering he's talking mad shit about this site, heisenbeens and det-px genetics I really don't think he's coming back...and good riddance

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I was looking for the shit talking and found this. Sock accts are just so damn tempting wherever you go. Sunni left this on his page on 9-2. It sounds like a warning as his page brings a lot of views to the site. He also brags a week later about his 250K views in a short time. You cant get that kind of attention here. Yall knew this was just a rebound.

"Also sock accounts JUST FYI ARE NOT ALLOWED AND RUINS YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT

STAY ON YOUR 30 day discouragement
Person"

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
And considering he's talking mad shit about this site, heisenbeens and det-px genetics I really don't think he's coming back...and good riddance
Fuck him, he's never coming back. Brettman was trashing my seeds that were actually freebie floor seeds from a tester drop. They were never actually released. Bk is a pathological shot starter. The dude is always talking shit and starting shit with everyone. Dude can rot in the rollitup banyard cause he is never coming back here

Status
Not open for further replies.