BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Looking good as always BK. I have always said that if I ever was going to do hydro id follow you to do it. Actually I still use thebucketcompany "Design your growroom" even today lol.

Anyway, you're a better grower than I am and I need tips and the occasional ass kicking. I would appreciate both when I invite you to the thread I'll be putting up here shortly.
Wait your growing again?!

m4s73r

The Laziest
I can only speak for myself but @Buddernugs mentioned this site so I came to check it out... And I'm liking it!

Anyone here remember Riddleme?
Didnt he write a book or something. I vaguley recall him and something about a flushing book. But that was a long time ago lol. I know there is one dude over there I'd invite. Kratos. Hes got a thread in the organics section that is top tier on building organic soil in a desert area.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Didnt he write a book or something. I vaguley recall him and something about a flushing book. But that was a long time ago lol. I know there is one dude over there I'd invite. Kratos. Hes got a thread in the organics section that is top tier on building organic soil in a desert area.
Yeah, his handle on Trollitup was RM3. He ran a small grow forum with a few hundred members, had some get togethers and then about 6 months ago it just shut down. Gone. I hope he didn't have a health crisis or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.