BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@The Larf God From the sidelines - you need to quit being a little bitch and smoke some weed. No fucking drama on this site for MONTHS and then you show the fuck back up. No clue who has sock accounts, don't care. I probably have all the others 'ignored' because they are all the same. Whiny little bitch looking for attention. You should have breast fed.

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
Your Brettman account got banned when H came close to shutting the forum down. The ban was lifted pretty much the next day, when he apologized to everyone for overreacting, and that was when he asked me to take over administration of the site so he could take a break from it. Stop playing the victim, man. You’ve had multiple sock accounts here since May/June (at least 4 of them) and I haven’t banned any of your accounts because you weren’t stirring up bullshit. BK has always been a “one upper” and throws a tantrum whenever he feels like someone challenges him. Hell, look at the RUI thread that was linked earlier in this thread. He’s arguing with someone about how his fence is superior to theirs. I still find it hilarious that he came here acting like it was his new home until a few people called him out for his bullshit…then he went right back to RIU and talks to Sunni in his posts like they are suddenly friends. He only went back there because there are other trolls there who back up his behavior.
You never lifted my Brettman account it’s still banned. And yes the fence thing was retarded lmao.

The Larf God

@The Larf God From the sidelines - you need to quit being a little bitch and smoke some weed. No fucking drama on this site for MONTHS and then you show the fuck back up. No clue who has sock accounts, don't care. I probably have all the others 'ignored' because they are all the same. Whiny little bitch looking for attention. You should have breast fed.
If you don’t want drama then stop adding too it. Fucking clown.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My guess is early-to-mid twenties, wannabe instagram hero, lives at home, works part-time as a Dominoes delivery driver. Day job bagging groceries.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Some of you Canadians must be some moody fuks? Seems like I've had some heavy hitters here from 🍁 that seem to have all left with there ball in there hands stomping off in some sort of tantrum. I'll prob get crucified for my comment and can hear them.saying how heisen said all Canadians are losers.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
My guess is early-to-mid twenties, wannabe instagram hero, lives at home, works part-time as a Dominoes delivery driver. Day job bagging groceries.
Your giving to much credit. This new generation don't work. They have no idea what hard work = reward means. They wanna start out on top without lifting a finger. I make ridiculous money but still got up at 6 am.yesterday, fed 400 plants, drove 3 hours and started tattooing a guy till 8 pm to make 1000.00,

The Larf God

Nah your far off actually, 32, I don’t have any type of social media not even Facebook, I work 50-60 hours a week and have three kids. I’m a foreman for a directional drilling company I’ve posted lots of drill pictures & videos over on my RIU journal. In fact my avatar is me and my drill you fucking dummy.

The Larf God

You guys wanna talk hard work, I bought this house 3 years ago when our twins were 6 months old and here it is today. All me, the wife didn’t help with anything lol I got no pics of inside but it’s basically the same transition. House was built in 1882. B353967A-E802-4E70-92DE-570D5D82C931.jpeg7883B8B1-02A1-4061-8DB3-21A3BD46106B.jpeg

The Larf God

Hmm. Weird, maybe Heisen changed my password on me if that’s possible. I could see him doing something like that.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You guys wanna talk hard work, I bought this house 3 years ago when our twins were 6 months old and here it is today. All me, the wife didn’t help with anything lol I got no pics of inside but it’s basically the same transition. House was built in 1882. View attachment 120401View attachment 120402
What makes you assume others don’t do the same? My house was built in 1800 and I’m constantly working on it. I had to replace 12’ of a 6” x 8” sill a few weeks ago.
6EAE2F08-0F44-4FD6-BDCA-F3C7F0586A08.jpeg
then last week I had to repair a collapsed floor in my barn.
0DB03861-722F-479A-B2C8-FFDA7E34BB28.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Oh and for all you Heisen Haters.
View attachment 120416
They gotta get in line. Man some of them.dudes on rollitup never let up. We use to always hang in the same thread over on rollitup. They would sit around and bitch and complain. We all hated each other as equals. While they was bitching and moaning I was working on my spot and set up. They watched a peer they hated rise up, do his own thing, become the breeder of the seeds they was buying. They hated me even more and seriously never miss a chance to try and bring me down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2835

Hmm. Weird, maybe Heisen changed my password on me if that’s possible. I could see him doing something like that.
Maybe you're just another piece of shit trying to start shit?? Seriously though if a piece of shit fucked another piece of shit and they had a piece of shit you would be that piece of shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.