BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
People don’t even realize until they use one that any other grinder on the market is pure trash.
I just got a Brilliant Cut and I can see why people swear by them. I was put off by the 5 week lead time for new orders, so I ordered a factory second, and if the finish on this is what they consider "not worthy" then I'd recommend their factory seconds to anybody. The only marks I see is some swirls on the inside of the bottom that could be buffed out with a Dremel if I really wanted to.
zxAZHgH.jpg

Last edited:

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I just got a Brilliant Cut and I can see why people swear by them. I was put off by the 5 week lead time for new orders, so I ordered a factory second, and if the finish on this is what they consider "not worthy" then I'd recommend their factory seconds to anybody. They only marks I see is some swirls on the inside of the bottom than could be buffed out with a Dremel if I really wanted to.
View attachment 113984
People don’t even know how shitty their grinders really are until they use one of these. I have 2 factory seconds that I can’t see anything wrong with them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm thinking about getting the large size. I can't find info on the exact sizes but I think the large one would be better. I'm also thinking about getting all 3 cutting sizes as well.
The large is half an inch larger in diameter and IMO worth the extra price. I have fairly small hands for a guy and I think most grinders are two small in diameter to grip well. I got the medium plate with mine but will probably buy a coarse plate too. The "fine" plates are usually too fine IMO. I have a Kannastor grinder that came with a medium and fine plate and the fine is way too powdery.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
People don’t even know how shitty their grinders really are until they use one of these. I have 2 factory seconds that I can’t see anything wrong with them.
You ain't lying. I bought a large 4 piece Mendo Mulcher a few years ago and thought it was the bomb until I got my large BCG when it first came out. After that I started to nitpick the Mendo mulcher (no plastic gasket to smooth the twist, no anodizing leaves your fingers grey with aluminum dust). its well built but now sits in the bone yard.

Had to do the blood stripe (medium grind)
20220420_175910.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You ain't lying. I bought a large 4 piece Mendo Mulcher a few years ago and thought it was the bomb until I got my large BCG when it first came out. After that I started to nitpick the Mendo mulcher (no plastic gasket to smooth the twist, no anodizing leaves your fingers grey with aluminum dust). its well built but now sits in the bone yard.

Had to do the blood stripe (medium grind)
View attachment 113996
Who made your stem? That's nice looking!

This is my daily
Screenshot 2022-04-28 164736.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.