BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
I was looking for the shit talking and found this. Sock accts are just so damn tempting wherever you go. Sunni left this on his page on 9-2. It sounds like a warning as his page brings a lot of views to the site. He also brags a week later about his 250K views in a short time. You cant get that kind of attention here. Yall knew this was just a rebound.

"Also sock accounts JUST FYI ARE NOT ALLOWED AND RUINS YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT

STAY ON YOUR 30 day discouragement
Person"
That was for me, not BK.

The Larf God

Fuck him, he's never coming back. Brettman was trashing my seeds that were actually freebie floor seeds from a tester drop. They were never actually released. Bk is a pathological shot starter. The dude is always talking shit and starting shit with everyone. Dude can rot in the rollitup banyard cause he is never coming back here
Your such a petty fucking loser. If your going to run a business there’s going to be idiots like me that say bad things and you can’t take it personal like that.
Secondly, you only know that I said that because you read mine & BKs private messages. I made fun of the hermaphrodites and vast amount of phenotypes but maybe they weren’t all the same seeds ? Who knows and who cares.

Oh and thirdly, you never banned BK from here he just left this shithole on his own accord.

The Larf God

@Heisenbeans Oh and one last thing, I heard somewhere on Rollitup that you fucked up your grow in that “competition” with Buddernugs. Lmao it looks good on you.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans Oh and one last thing, I heard somewhere on Rollitup that you fucked up your grow in that “competition” with Buddernugs. Lmao it looks good on you.
All you turds know how to do is fabricate the truth. You blatantly talked shit on rollitup and than told on yourself. That read pm shit is so old. I have 0 time to go through and read about you and your boyfriend discussing your vagina issues. Seriously all you 2 do is talk shit about people. That's it. Literally 24 7 talk shit. I've had multiple super mods and admins here and that has never bee an option.

Here is a perfect example of how you assholes fabricate the truth. Screenshot_20221001-081027_Samsung Internet.jpg

That is a flat out ass lie. I had multiple people win potm with other people's plants. That was NEVER AN ISSUE. EVER.
That leads to the other lie. I never said people that smoke weed are losers. I made a comment in a thread where meat man was having issues getting seeds or clones or some shit and I said I hate doing business with POTHEADS sometimes cause they forget shit and do stupid shit. That's exactly what I said. It was never deleted either. Meat man than took apun himself to cuss me out and trash other threads. The whole situation was bullshit. Dude threw a fukin tantrum.
Than when I actually took the time to delete his shit and check his sock accounts I noticed he had voted for himself on the potm thread more than once. I banned his ass and made the next runner up the winner. It had nothing to do with what eso said. He's a fukin liar.

His other comment on Topanga is a lie. I never said it was garbage. I said it wasn't my top choice. That there was other stuff I had that was better. I have been pretty open about it on discord.

But lastly you ain't shit to me and never will be your on my forum talking shit to me wishing you had the job I had. That is all it comes down to at the end of rhe day. Just another hating ass clown super jealous. Now go fuck off.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This was the comment I made. Proof that eso is a straight up liar. This post was never deleted. Any moderator here can see there is no post history or modification made. This is why meatman got his pussy hurt and went on a tantrum.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Your such a petty fucking loser. If your going to run a business there’s going to be idiots like me that say bad things and you can’t take it personal like that.
Secondly, you only know that I said that because you read mine & BKs private messages. I made fun of the hermaphrodites and vast amount of phenotypes but maybe they weren’t all the same seeds ? Who knows and who cares.

Oh and thirdly, you never banned BK from here he just left this shithole on his own accord.
Besides that asshole those seeds were seconds off the air lift sweep from a tester run. You telling everyone the genetics are fuked up is a straight up asshole move considering those seeds were free tester seeds from a contest now fuck off twice.

D

Deleted member 2835

Take for example BK mocking me saying i claimed 7lbs out of a 4x8 when I actually pulled 5 lbs out of a 5 x 10 So yeah BK go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I hope you catch Covid and die a slow protracted death on a fucking ventilator...

The Larf God

Take for example BK mocking me saying i claimed 7lbs out of a 4x8 when I actually pulled 5 lbs out of a 5 x 10 So yeah BK go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I hope you catch Covid and die a slow protracted death on a fucking ventilator...
Butthurt much?

The Larf God

Besides that asshole those seeds were seconds off the air lift sweep from a tester run. You telling everyone the genetics are fuked up is a straight up asshole move considering those seeds were free tester seeds from a contest now fuck off twice.
Dude, the only time I had ever said your name was in a private message to Bk78 on this website. Then I got banned and told to fuck off so yah of course I told people after that.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I dont take being disrespected by a piece of shit troll very well so yeah it is what it is.
Bk is a miserable pos. Seriously the dude lives to bash people. The entire time.he was here the dude just trolled people. Treefarmer finally got in his shit and he quietly went back to his hole.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Dude, the only time I had ever said your name was in a private message to Bk78 on this website. Then I got banned and told to fuck off so yah of course I told people after that.
I really don't have the energy to go back and find what u wrote on that forum. It's there. Seriously could give 2 fuks what people say about me in pm. I'm sure the pms are loaded with bullshit.
At least I was able to clear the air on meatman. The twisted lies and rumors are straight up despicable sometimes. It's like people forget all of a sudden and feel like there version of rhe truth just sounds better.
It's no mystery I have a nice following of haters on rollitup. Maybe I'll explain that one day. Not even gonna lie or deny I was a pretty big asshole back in the day. But I always told it how it is and didn't Make up sissy ass stories to defamate someone's Character. That shit is for fuk boys like eso and friends

The Larf God

You say you can give zero fucks but your so butthurt. Dude I’ve never said your name in my life other then one random message to bk lmao. You fucked up.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You say you can give zero fucks but your so butthurt. Dude I’ve never said your name in my life other then one random message to bk lmao. You fucked up.
Your a peanut in one of my turds. A little corn about to get flushed. Saying im butthurt. I rarely engage in these conversations anymore cause it usually goes one way. Have a good one man. You got this.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
All I know is bk never went head up with me and slid in my dm claiming over 5lb out of his grow, then the very next grow he went pheno hunting….hmmmmmm………..he has to be the big Dick on campus and when he’s not he talks shit…..that’s all their is too it…..

Buddernugs

Full send….always
He also claims his buds are bigger and compared my dry branches to his wet trimmed ones that haven’t shrunk yet lol……..cN he grow…..yes…..but no where near matching his level of arrogance….at least I own up to my Shit and allow myself to feel humbled……I fuck up all the time but I accept it and do the right thing and own up to it…..he does not….he’s also a fucking asshole….who lives in Alberta

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Your Brettman account got banned when H came close to shutting the forum down. The ban was lifted pretty much the next day, when he apologized to everyone for overreacting, and that was when he asked me to take over administration of the site so he could take a break from it. Stop playing the victim, man. You’ve had multiple sock accounts here since May/June (at least 4 of them) and I haven’t banned any of your accounts because you weren’t stirring up bullshit. BK has always been a “one upper” and throws a tantrum whenever he feels like someone challenges him. Hell, look at the RUI thread that was linked earlier in this thread. He’s arguing with someone about how his fence is superior to theirs. I still find it hilarious that he came here acting like it was his new home until a few people called him out for his bullshit…then he went right back to RIU and talks to Sunni in his posts like they are suddenly friends. He only went back there because there are other trolls there who back up his behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.