BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
They gotta get in line. Man some of them.dudes on rollitup never let up. We use to always hang in the same thread over on rollitup. They would sit around and bitch and complain. We all hated each other as equals. While they was bitching and moaning I was working on my spot and set up. They watched a peer they hated rise up, do his own thing, become the breeder of the seeds they was buying. They hated me even more and seriously never miss a chance to try and bring me down.
Do you own a house or do you sleep in the warehouse you rent ?

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
You know whats better than buying a piece of shit house and rehabbing it because your poor? Actually being able to afford a 300K house...
What’s funny is I’m an hour from the GTA so this ghetto ass place was 229,000 and now going on the market for 500,000. If you don’t beleive it look up some homes in the Kawartha Lakes.

and yes I realize there’s a massive difference between USD and our loonie

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Your Brettman account got banned when H came close to shutting the forum down. The ban was lifted pretty much the next day, when he apologized to everyone for overreacting, and that was when he asked me to take over administration of the site so he could take a break from it. Stop playing the victim, man. You’ve had multiple sock accounts here since May/June (at least 4 of them) and I haven’t banned any of your accounts because you weren’t stirring up bullshit. BK has always been a “one upper” and throws a tantrum whenever he feels like someone challenges him. Hell, look at the RUI thread that was linked earlier in this thread. He’s arguing with someone about how his fence is superior to theirs. I still find it hilarious that he came here acting like it was his new home until a few people called him out for his bullshit…then he went right back to RIU and talks to Sunni in his posts like they are suddenly friends. He only went back there because there are other trolls there who back up his behavior.
He reminds me of a 6’4 corn fed walk up to a Chevy small block and bear hug carry it across the room type guy with a no no I want it this way or I’m guna throw a temper tantrum 9 yo mentality Tyep deal…… he seems like an OK guy but he needs to work on himself and his insecurities….and that’s the pot callin the kettle black 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.