Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60

My wife was digging in the freezer room in the garage and came out with my old pressure cooker. She was like...did we use this for canning @ some point? LOFL...um...nope.

Fun lookin' at the pics folks. CO just "legalized" hallucinogens...so the State is grappling with how-in-the-fuck it is all gonna go down. LOL. Lotsa different "treatment" centers here now where you can ketamine/DMT/silly/etc. etc. etc...yer head right off...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My wife was digging in the freezer room in the garage and came out with my old pressure cooker. She was like...did we use this for canning @ some point? LOFL...um...nope.

Fun lookin' at the pics folks. CO just "legalized" hallucinogens...so the State is grappling with how-in-the-fuck it is all gonna go down. LOL. Lotsa different "treatment" centers here now where you can ketamine/DMT/silly/etc. etc. etc...yer head right off...
Yeah, it’s going to roll out slower than cannabis did but the black market seems to already be getting flooded with shroom edibles. People are doing the same shit they did when cannabis became “legal” and are selling stickers and shot with “free shrooms”.

D

Deleted member 60

Shrooms have always been easy to source here. I know a guy who grows oysters/chantrelles/morels/etc....and the boomers. Just haven't been able/willing to head into the realm since my son passed/since I stopped doin' tubs of Penis envy. Dunno where I'd end up.

The wife wants to give the cooker to the Thrift Store. I'd give it to another shroomer if I knew anyone playing who wasn't already set up.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Shrooms have always been easy to source here. I know a guy who grows oysters/chantrelles/morels/etc....and the boomers. Just haven't been able/willing to head into the realm since my son passed/since I stopped doin' tubs of Penis envy. Dunno where I'd end up.

The wife wants to give the cooker to the Thrift Store. I'd give it to another shroomer if I knew anyone playing who wasn't already set up.
@stiickygreen tellme what i would owe you for the cooker, shipping plus, what u think cooker is worth!