Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

Figure might as well start a thread dedicated to mushroom growing.. Right now I have multiple strains going on...Jedi Mind Fuck, (Highly recommend) Mckennaii, Natal super strength, gulf coast and Malabar coast... in the process of acquiring some enigma and yeti20221207_185330.jpg20221127_200925.jpgreceived_505866071579614.jpeg20221207_190203.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

Found a connect for some enigma liquid culture syringes. This strain of boomers comes in at 3.8% alkaloid content.. compared to a normal cubensis that test at .6 to .8%

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
These are the 4 bags I have going. Two look ready to go but two are progressing much slower. They were all broken up a few days ago and the two that are behind seem to be firming up again. These were stated with spores but I have another liquid culture syringe that I will use to inoculate some bags soon. Part of my issue was I wasn't concened about keeping the humidity up, because I assumed the bags would retain the moisture, and I think they got a little too dry and stalled out. I got the RH back up and they seemed to pick back up so I'm hoping they will still work out.

1 - xsHNU5w.jpg

2 - MQAT1F6.jpg

3 - aLrgcTL.jpg

4 - DpTRuHv.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

D

Deleted member 2835

I just got done making my own grain jars with wild bird seed. I'm planning on running enigma and yeti in them after I make my own liquid culture of them

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I moved 3 of the 4 bags to tubs this weekend. The 4th bag wasn’t contaminated, but it was only about 40% colonized, so I just tossed it in the compost pile since I still have plenty of spore solution left. I Had no idea how good the mycelium smells. The room I did this in smells so good!
View attachment 123227
View attachment 123228
View attachment 123229
View attachment 123230
View attachment 123231
I can smell it from here man making my mouth water
I love that smell