Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

So I contacted my vendor about some new strains he is going to have available we got to bullshitting and I sent him pics of my albino penis envy I got from him. He didn't have any on his site or any at all because he just gave me 2 free syringes of my choice if he could use my pictures on his website. Woot woot...lmao

D

Deleted member 2835

Here me now, I have seen the light
They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul
Damn you let the rabbits wear glasses
Can I get an amen(baaaaaa)
Can I get a hallelujah(baaaaaaa)
Thank you jesus
This is necessary
This is necessary
Life feeds on life
Feeds on life
This is necessary. 20230207_161113.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

I just sent 4 jars of B+ grain spawn into two shoeboxes of substrate today. Been misting my remaining cake for the fuck of it and these two came out over the last 2 days. It’s about spent but it’s not like it costs me anything to most it while I check on the other shit 🤣
View attachment 124873
What do you use for substrate? CVG? I just mixed up a batch with horsepoo. Hoping it makes me get better flushes. I guess you can dunk bulk grows but don't ask me how...lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What do you use for substrate? CVG? I just mixed up a batch with horsepoo. Hoping it makes me get better flushes. I guess you can dunk bulk grows but don't ask me how...lol
Yeah, I use CVG. I haven’t thought about using horse shit…and I have a little pile of it out back 🤣
27C8C245-261B-48F7-A684-808F11FC4CE3.jpeg
Do you pasteurize it?

I dunked the cake a couple of weeks ago and got a decent flush from it.