Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
We drank pineapple juice for the same rumor window pane & target was some strong acid the strongest I ever ate pretty sure I seen the creator one night lol one of my friends never came down from the target trip ended up in psych ward the rest of his life made one stop and think...
my brother had a runin buddie that did bout the same, they ate they said 3 hits when i saw 'em @200am noon next day my brother left ,this cat,s gf checked at 400 pm dead!sure made me stop and study

D

Deleted member 2835

That's crazy how you're using straight rice grains. What kind of rice are you using?

D

Deleted member 2835

20230204_181625.jpg20230204_181657.jpg20230204_182129.jpg
So I started a monotub with the enigma and started a tray of true albino melmacs. Speaking of the enigma It's almost ready to be picked. I just have to wait until they start going soft. Started two new lc's as well, jedi mind fuck and albino penis envy. The two jars of birdseed are only 3 days old and look how much mycelium has grown! Spores would take at least a week to get to this point. Also I'm really impressed with albino penis envy. The second flush is going to be huge! The two jars without any growth are jedi mind fuck that I just inoculated today

Last edited by a moderator:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 124797View attachment 124796View attachment 124795
So I started a monotub with the enigma and started a tray of true albino melmacs. Speaking of the enigma It's almost ready to be picked. I just have to wait until they start going soft. Started two new lc's as well, jedi mind fuck and albino penis envy. The two jars of birdseed are only 3 days old and look how much mycelium has grown! Spores would take at least a week to get to this point. Also I'm really impressed with albino penis envy. The second flush is going to be huge! The two jars without any growth are jedi mind fuck that I just inoculated today
Yeah, I think you have to take a two week break for your tolerance to go back down based on what I’ve been reading.
that would stand to reason.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 124797View attachment 124796View attachment 124795
i still like seein em grow!

D

Deleted member 2835

I fruited my ape at like 70-72 degrees. My fruiting Martha tent is set at 74 degrees. Like I've mentioned previously the lower the temps the higher the psyocybin. Or that's what I was told by my "mentor" I colonize at 78-80 degrees and then put them into the fruiting chamber and that kind of cold shocks them. As far as difficulty goes it's the same they just take a little bit longer. The enigma is a really slow strain that takes 60 days of fruiting at high humidity.