Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

20230226_185254.jpg
Nothing fruiting but here's 12 jars of my own home-made jars and albino penis envy liquid culture. Only one has been hit with contamination so far. Still though I bought a laminar flow hood yesterday because I don't trust my still-air box. I may have contaminated my only remaining specimen of the APE. After I inoculated all these jars I put my LC jar back into the tent and noticed a few days later a couple of floaters. I have a syringe full of it. Not sure what to do besides get agar plates and chase the contamination away. Other than having to order the same shit I already bought. I'm sure that cubecultureusa.com wouldn't mind the business though.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The Golden teacher syringe I suspected was contaminated definitely was. Not one jar made it. I thought the larger jar seemed “ok”, and suspected bacteria, but sent it to bulk and it just got worse so I tossed it.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 125706
Nothing fruiting but here's 12 jars of my own home-made jars and albino penis envy liquid culture. Only one has been hit with contamination so far. Still though I bought a laminar flow hood yesterday because I don't trust my still-air box. I may have contaminated my only remaining specimen of the APE. After I inoculated all these jars I put my LC jar back into the tent and noticed a few days later a couple of floaters. I have a syringe full of it. Not sure what to do besides get agar plates and chase the contamination away. Other than having to order the same shit I already bought. I'm sure that cubecultureusa.com wouldn't mind the business though.
@MisterKister what are floaters

D

Deleted member 2835

I should have some enigma fruiting but the first monotub was a remarkable failure due to contamination. I think I'll stick to trays in my Martha tents if I'm ever going to grow it again. I think my wife would proceed to kick my ass though because they're her favorite by far...

D

Deleted member 2835

The Golden teacher syringe I suspected was contaminated definitely was. Not one jar made it. I thought the larger jar seemed “ok”, and suspected bacteria, but sent it to bulk and it just got worse so I tossed it.
You should check out cubecultureusa.com they have a growing selection of new strains added all the time. Sorry don't mean to advertise but they are on point. Free shipping and a permanent veterans discount. He only charges 24 dollars regularly for syringes.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You should check out cubecultureusa.com they have a growing selection of new strains added all the time. Sorry don't mean to advertise but they are on point. Free shipping and a permanent veterans discount. He only charges 24 dollars regularly for syringes.
Looks like he’s got some nice stuff and the prices are great. How do you get the veterans discount? Does he use one of the typical services to verify status?

D

Deleted member 2835

Looks like he’s got some nice stuff and the prices are great. How do you get the veterans discount? Does he use one of the typical services to verify status?
Send him an email with send him a pic of your veterans information. Oh and ask for one first and if you ask nicely you can even get a free syringe of enigma (which he doesn't sell at all anymore)